Profile for AmandaLovesBooks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AmandaLovesBooks RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dare To Love Series: Daring Masquerade (Kindle Worlds Novella)
Dare To Love Series: Daring Masquerade (Kindle Worlds Novella)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth your time!, January 20, 2015
For someone who hasn't read the Carly Phillips Dare series, I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into by reading a book branched off of it. But, I absolutely LOVE Alannah Lynne and all of her books. So, of course I had to read it! Alannah has never let me down, and she still hasn't! This book has just the right amount of character's inner turmoil, romance, and passion all packed into one little novella! I wish it would have been a full length novel so I could read more! After reading this novella, I will definitely be checking out the Carly Phillips series!

Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty Juniors Lounge Pants XXL
Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty Juniors Lounge Pants XXL

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, January 13, 2015
I ordered the biggest available size so the pants would be big and comfy. They're still too small. The sizes aren't true.

When It Rains (Rains Series Book 1)
When It Rains (Rains Series Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, June 9, 2014
I gave this book 5 stars because I couldn't give it 10. The story sucks you in and you keep reading and can't put it down to do what needs to be done in your real life. I laughed and cried. Smiled and sobbed. It was an emotional roller coaster that left me wanting more. This is everything a great novel should be...and more.

A Song for Julia (Thompson Sisters Book 1)
A Song for Julia (Thompson Sisters Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 27, 2013
I almost ignored a friend's post on Facebook about a random freebie book from Amazon. But, this time I am so glad I checked it out. A Song For Julia touched my heart in a way I never expected. I caught myself smiling, crying, and devouring every page as fast as possible. The characters drew me into their thoughts and emotions. The story line was believable, and at times heartbreaking. I will definitely be recommending this book to my friend's and fellow book lovers.

Her Teddy Bear #1 - Blind Date Teddy Bear (Erotic Romance)
Her Teddy Bear #1 - Blind Date Teddy Bear (Erotic Romance)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 3, 2013
I got this one as a freebie, but then went and bought the whole set! I absolutely loved it! Definitely a great read and leaves you wanting more!

Her Teddy Bear - Complete Collection (Erotic Romance)
Her Teddy Bear - Complete Collection (Erotic Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 3, 2013
I absolutely LOVED this series. I was sad it was over. Definitely worth the price and the read!! I got the first book as an Amazon Freebie, then went and bought the whole set :)

Minecraft Green Creeper Premium Snap Back Hat & 9 Stickers Gift SET
Minecraft Green Creeper Premium Snap Back Hat & 9 Stickers Gift SET

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, October 3, 2013
My stepdaughter is obsessed with Minecraft. We ordered this for her birthday. For the amount/quality of the items, the price seems steep. Not worth it in my opinion.

Those We Love Stepping Stone
Those We Love Stepping Stone
Offered by Pembroke Street International, LLC
Price: $31.25
27 used & new from $17.48

5.0 out of 5 stars More than expected, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Those We Love Stepping Stone
I ordered this plaque to set on a stand at my wedding/reception for the memorial table with photos of loved ones who have passed. It arrived quickly and was so much more than I expected. I thought it would be smaller (I wanted bigger) and when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised that it was perfect! It is heavy and durable, not light-weight and cheap. The price is outstanding for the amazing product that it is :)

Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager
Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: Click here to see our price
31 used & new from $25.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Kinda strong, October 3, 2013
I tried my mother-in-law's TENS unit a while back and loved it, but that brand was way to expensive. I got this based on the great reviews it had. But it seems a little strong. I can't go higher than a 4 on the dial without it feeling painful. It does help relieve muscle tension in my shoulders and back, though. Overall, definitely worth the price!

Spectra 360 Electrode Gel Parker Labs, Each 250GM Tube
Spectra 360 Electrode Gel Parker Labs, Each 250GM Tube
Offered by Massage Importer, Inc.
Price: $5.61
16 used & new from $0.31

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, October 3, 2013
I got this in hopes it would save my TENS patches a little longer life, but there seems to be no difference.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7