Profile for fshr > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

fshr RSS Feed

Calico Designs 50101 L-Shaped Computer Cart with Clear Glass, Silver
Calico Designs 50101 L-Shaped Computer Cart with Clear Glass, Silver
Price: $69.96
12 used & new from $64.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money compact PC cart, May 6, 2014
Very elegant design. Nice and compact. Fit into the small corner very well. Sturdy enough for my computer tower and LCD screen. The glass top is nice but bear in mind that mouse with LED will not work on it, because the light is not reflected back to the sensor. I have my mouse on the left hand side of the keyboard (on the keyboard tray).

The Best Praise & Worship Songs Ever (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook)
The Best Praise & Worship Songs Ever (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook)
by Hal Leonard Corporation
Price: $16.83
61 used & new from $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent collection of Praise and Worship songs indeed !, March 29, 2014
I wrongly bought the easy piano version that has the same blue cover like this one. It was far too easy, showing only melody line with letter name on the note. Chords are all basic chords. Had it returned and bought this one instead. This book is what I expect it to be. Original piano/keyboard accompaniment with guitar chords on top. The guitar chords has fret chart showing where to press the guitar strings, not just a chord name which I find really helpful for complex chords as I don't have to refer to guitar chord book to find out how to press the strings (my guitar skill is lower than piano). Have all the songs that I like and there are so many of them, it will take me quite a while to go through them all. Well worth the money.

Casio Men's PAS400B-5V "Pathfinder" Forester, Fishing, Moon Phase Watch
Casio Men's PAS400B-5V "Pathfinder" Forester, Fishing, Moon Phase Watch
Price: $34.95
9 used & new from $32.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio PAS400B Fishing Timer, March 19, 2012
A very rugged looking outdoor watch. Love the leather trimming. The upper transit and Lower transit time are accurate (within 5 minutes) compared to that reported by our local website. The sunrise and sunset time is also accurate within 5 minutes. However, the moon rise and moon set time are assumed to be +6 hrs from lower transit and upper transit respectively which is not the case for my location. I found that these four lunar positions are not the only factor affecting bite time, the other being the weather and the moon phase itself. For eg, I have found from experience that full moon is normally poor fishing for trout in lakes even though it says excellent fishing. Other features like alarm, stop watch and timer are typical standard features of a digital watch. Price is very reasonable. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the moon face cannot be reversed for Southern Hemisphere which is why it only gets 4 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2012 5:30 AM PDT

Casio Men's WS210H-1AVCF Sport Watch with Black Resin Band
Casio Men's WS210H-1AVCF Sport Watch with Black Resin Band
Price: $25.41
13 used & new from $24.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Men's WS210H, March 19, 2012
Like this watch very much. The actual watch looks much better than the picture. Not too small and not too big for my wrist. Love the tide and moon phase feature. The moon face can be reversed for Southern hemisphere. Very nice as I would not like it if the moon face is default to as seen from Nothern hemisphere and cannot be changed like some watches with moon phase. The tide is accurate enough after setting the right offset for local high tide. The other feature I find very convenient is the one push button to see the time of another chosen city which overwrites the day and date on the top row. The solar power is another plus point. My first solar watch. Not sure how long it will actually last but for the price and all the other nice features like stop watch, alarm and countdown timer, it is well worth the money.