Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 101

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Her Final Breath (The Tracy Crosswhite Series Book 2)
Her Final Breath (The Tracy Crosswhite Series Book 2)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reads, June 4, 2016
I normally read all the books in a series now, before writing a review. Having read book 1 and just finished book 2 of 3, I feel the need to write my review early. Book 3 will grab me early and hold my interest page after page. The author has "it", great plots, characters, twist and turns. Thank you Robert for hours of enjoyment, looking forward to many more!

Blood on the Plains
Blood on the Plains
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, May 31, 2016
Simplistic in plots, characters and writing. Sorry, but this book isn't to my tastes. I found nothing like about the book.

Willow Falls: The Bannister Series #1
Willow Falls: The Bannister Series #1
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Long and no page turner., May 28, 2016
80 some chapters and it could have been 25. Many pages of dreary reading, maybe only 50 pages of action. Sorry but not a fan of the characters or the story. I'll pass on book 2.

A Hero Of War - An Adrian Hell Novella (Adrian Hell Series)
A Hero Of War - An Adrian Hell Novella (Adrian Hell Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Teaser, April 14, 2016
The author sets us up with the first book. Introducing a couple of characters. Explaining what the series holds in store, action/adventure. I'm not totally sold on the main character, Adrian. I'm willing to give him a chance. Off to read book#2. Enjoy

Rogue Operator (Dylan Kane #1) (Special Agent Dylan Kane Thrillers)
Rogue Operator (Dylan Kane #1) (Special Agent Dylan Kane Thrillers)

4.0 out of 5 stars My kind of novel., April 3, 2016
Enjoyed all the characters, even the traitors. Plenty of plots and subplots, action and adventure. Heading to the book store for another book by this writer. If you read this and get the book, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

PLEDGE OF HONOR: A Mark Cole Thriller
PLEDGE OF HONOR: A Mark Cole Thriller
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars J.T. Brennan's Mark Cole series., March 19, 2016
Just finished this 6 book series. I found that all of the books held my interest and allowed me to drift off into fantasy. It would certainly be nice if there were truly people like Mark Cole in this world. Book #7 is due out in 2016 and personally I can't wait. Enjoyable reading if your able to turn off reality and lose yourself in these action pack books.

The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)
The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, February 3, 2016
I found the book very enjoyable, the plot, sub-plots, characters were right up my alley. Looking for more by this author.

Last Chance (Ethan Payne Series Book 3)
Last Chance (Ethan Payne Series Book 3)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Jason Manning, February 1, 2016
Just finished the last of his series about the west. Enjoyed everyone of the books. This is a group review because I'm to lazy to review each book. Not sure of the total, near a dozen or more and thoroughly enjoyed them all.

Ilishop Women's Winter Outwear Light Coat Hooded Down Jacket Navy XL-US12
Ilishop Women's Winter Outwear Light Coat Hooded Down Jacket Navy XL-US12
Offered by ILISHOP

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, December 23, 2015
Ordered an xlrg to ensure it fit. When I tried it on, could not get the zipper together to zip it up. Not sure if it was mislabeled or what, but it was at best a medium.

Prime Asset (The Complete Novel) (Corps Justice Book 3)
Prime Asset (The Complete Novel) (Corps Justice Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed., November 20, 2015
I have read books #1 & 2 in the series. Enjoyed them both. Lots of action , plots and subplots. Good guys are real good and the bad guys are real dead. Looking forward to CG Cooper's next book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11