Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Airreon > Reviews

Browse

Airreon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Airreon RSS Feed

Pull-Ups Cool and Learn Training Pants for Girls, Size 3T-4T, 66 Count
Pull-Ups Cool and Learn Training Pants for Girls, Size 3T-4T, 66 Count
Price: $24.94
10 used & new from $23.00

4.0 out of 5 stars New fit, April 25, 2016
Huggies recently changed the fit of these, and I haven't decided yet if I like it. They are longer, so rise up quite a bit above the waist line. Looks a bit odd, sticking up above pants. However, the stay in place, absorb well, and the designs are super cute!

Huggies Simply Clean Baby Wipes, Unscented, Refill (Packaging May Vary), 216 Count (Pack of 3)
Price: $14.99
18 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Different recipe/wipe, April 25, 2016
I have subscribed to these wipes for over 2 years now, and loved them. Until my last shipment. The wipes I received are different, and I can't stand them. They feel stiff, and are heavily concentrated with soap. We use baby wipes for everything- from baby buns, to strollers, to cat toys. I shouldn't have the feeling that I am plastering soap on whatever I touch with these, and my two year old doesn't appreciate the suds left on her hands after using one of these wipes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2016 12:10 AM PDT

West Bend 82416 Air Crazy 3.5 Quart Corn Popper
West Bend 82416 Air Crazy 3.5 Quart Corn Popper
Offered by Electronics Warehouse Outlet
Price: $24.95
11 used & new from $19.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Died during first use!, May 30, 2014
I completely regret buying this cheap popper, because it burned up during the first time that I used it. Money completely wasted, because the return window is so short.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description & picture, April 23, 2014
I just received my single wet bag, and am extremely disappointed. There are 4 wet bags shown in the photo and 4 listed in the description. I thought I was purchasing FOUR bags! Imagine my surprise when only one arrived! I will be returning this bag and purchasing more Kushies On the Go 2-pack bags, for a better price.

rooCASE Capacitive (Black) Stylus for Dell Inspiron Mini Duo 3487FNT Convertible Laptop/Tablet
2 used & new from $5.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, April 9, 2011
I bought this to use with my Dell Duo. The stylus itself is nice if you don't feel like tapping the screen with your fingers, but the string is odd to me. Yes, you can "plug" it into your comp, but the only good this does is to keep it from getting lost when you're not using it at all. My stylus came with a cord that was about an inch long, so it's impossible to use it while it's attached. I was hoping that I could use the cord feature while traveling so that if I happened to drop the stylus or need to put it down quickly, it wouldn't get lost. That's just an adjustment that I'll have to make myself.

Kroo Tag Case for Netbook up to 10-Inch (Magenta)
Kroo Tag Case for Netbook up to 10-Inch (Magenta)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, April 9, 2011
I'm a little disappointed in this case. Nothing major, but it just didn't meet my full expectations. First of all, I was told that it was perfect for the Dell Duo, but it's a tad too small in reality. I have to pull the zipper really hard to round the corners. Also, the pockets on this case aren't what I thought they'd be. I can hardly fit my power cord into the front pouch, and only a USB stick and stylus in the front zipper pocket. Oh, and the picture makes the color seem very bright pink, which it is very pink, but there's some purple in it, too. Doesn't bother me any, but it might matter to someone else. :-)

The Will of God as a Way of Life: How to Make Every Decision with Peace and Confidence
by Jerry Sittser
Price: $13.84
115 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, September 22, 2010
I am currently reading through this with a friend who was actually a student of the author's. So far we both are really enjoying the book, and find what the author has to say to be very interesting. I have to admit that it's opened my eyes quite a bit, and I always enjoy a book that can do that.

Sliding Door Locks
Sliding Door Locks
Offered by etailz
Price: $10.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, September 22, 2010
This review is from: Sliding Door Locks (Baby Product)
We actually got this so that our cat would stop opening our closet doors, and it does the trick. However, I think our doors have a bigger gap than what is ideal, because it doesn't take much force to open them without pushing in the tabs on the lock.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, January 18, 2010
I bought this product two days after I found out I was pregnant (just over 4 weeks) because my nipples were already beginning to crack. This cream was a life saver! I put it on first thing after my shower, and it helped me through most of my day.

My recommendation is that before you try to apply the cream, try to warm it/soften it up between your finger tips, first. I had the worst time spreading it around (and it hurt a lot!) if I tried to apply it right out of the tube.