Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Candace D. Hawkins > Reviews

Browse

Candace D. Hawkins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Candace D. Hawkins RSS Feed

Stereo Install Dash Kit Saturn SC SL SW LS 00 01 02 03 (car radio wiring installation parts)
Offered by Audio Connections
Price: $16.81
3 used & new from $16.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, July 22, 2011
I was hesitant to order this online because I wasn't sure it was the right thing - I'm not really an expert on fixing stuff in general, but I muddle my way through most things. I just didn't want to order the wrong thing. It worked perfectly to replace the stock stereo in my 03 Saturn L300. I had to buy a new wiring harness, but from than out it was perfect and self-explanatory. It fits in there perfectly and looks great. It's such a relief to find stuff that works the way it's supposed to when you don't really know what you're doing! Mission: success!

Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula, 7-Pound Bag
Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula, 7-Pound Bag
Offered by Supreme Hardware
Price: $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The choice for picky eaters, July 22, 2011
I have tried going back and forth between cat foods for my kitten, who is almost 1 year old and close to switching to adult food. All around, this is the best one I've tried. I mix it with a wet food to make it a little more easily digestible, but even with this, my cat won't eat a lot of other brands, even the more expensive ones. I guess she's a picky eater. She always chows down on Purina, though, and I also don't have any problems with extreme litter box smells, as I did when experimenting with one other brand. Yikes!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2012 4:42 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like it says, July 22, 2011
This product is easy to use, and inexpensive compared to similar products in department stores. Can't really tell if it's working or not, but my turtle is still alive and well so I guess it's not hurting!

What Makes a Rainbow? Mini edition (A Magic Ribbon Book)
What Makes a Rainbow? Mini edition (A Magic Ribbon Book)
by Betty Ann Schwartz
Edition: Board book
56 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Geared towards very young readers, December 4, 2010
The item description said that this book was intended for readoers ages 4-8, but I when I recieved this in the mail I found that it is very basic, and way to simple for my 6 year old. I was hoping for a scientific description of what makes a rainbow, but all this book does is describe the colors. It's a well made book, but is definitely for young readers looking for a bedtime story, not something educational.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tube Covers, November 4, 2010
My friends and I purchased a few River Runs from River Toyz in Kernville while we were on summer vacation. The tubes are awesome, with the backrest and cup holder. We have used these tubes before, and while they are fairly sturdy on their own, we wanted to know they were going to last a few summers with our rambunctious crowd so we bought the covers to go on them. We have been down the Kern river dozens of times on these things. They've been over rocks, trees and bushes, used as beer coolers, sat on at BBQs, a few of them have even been ridden down the stairs (though I don't recommend this) - and so far the only hole we've gotten was the result of a bored Doberman (the tube was patched easily, the Dobie hasn't done it again so I guess she didn't like the taste). I know these tubes are going to last us a good long time, and when the tube does pop, we can always take the cover back to the store and have a new tube put in for pretty cheap.

River Rat Tube and Heavy Duty Cover by River Toyz
River Rat Tube and Heavy Duty Cover by River Toyz

5.0 out of 5 stars Tube Covers, November 4, 2010
My friends and I bought some of the River Rat tubes and River Run I tubes from River Toyz in Kernville while we were staying at our vacation home in Kernville. We decided to buy the covers for them as well because we wanted to use them all summer. We saw a lot of people on the river using them and they seemed to hold up really well. The kids used the River Rat tubes to float up and down the river, and these covers held up to lots of abuse! The River Rat tubes are cheap, but without the cover, you could replace it every weekend. We wanted ours to last more than one weekend. We used the same tubes with the covers on them almost every day all summer with no problems. They are super durable. The guy at the store where we bought them helped us to air them up and showed us how to put the covers on and it is a breeze. Definitely cheaper than a rafting trip, and just as much fun!