Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Chris Bello > Reviews

Browse

Chris Bello's Profile

Customer Reviews: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris Bello RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Cervical Neck Traction Device for Head & Shoulder Pain - Inflatable Neck Pillow / Cervical Traction Pillow - #1 Doctors Recommended with Adjustable Size, Bigger Pump, Extended Velcro, Durable (Brown)
Offered by Bomba-Deal
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Alleviate pressure between vertebrae, June 22, 2016
I see that many people use this as a pillow or as some sort of relaxing neck device. Honestly the main purpose of this really seems to be pain relief and support.

It is essentially a soft inflatable balloon that grows to support your neck and stretch your neck. You pump on the pump as seen in the photos, after securing the inflatable device using the velcro included and straps provided. This velcro holds the device around your neck. As you inflate, it gets larger and larger, but in no way constricts your neck. It starts to pull your head up a bit off your shoulders and relieve some stress and tension. If it starts to get too tight, the velcro straps will start to release, so make sure you stop pumping before that point. It is good for all sizes as it is completely adjustable by pumping.

I have scoliosis in my back, and as a result have daily neck pain when I wake up. This does a good job of alleviating some of the pressure in my neck and makes my day much easier.

If I were to make the instructions, they would be as follows:

INSTRUCTIONS
1) Place device around neck with the straps facing forward.
2) Secure velcro straps to be tight, but not too tight on neck.
3) Turn Dial on pump clockwise until tight to move to inflate.
4) Start pumping until you feel velcro start to release
5) Use blue plastic piece to secure and hold air in
6) Upon completion of use, Release blue plastic piece
7) Next to deflate, turn the dial on the pump counter clockwise.
8) Air will begin to leave the device and you may now remove the device.

This is a good way to alleviate pressure on your vertebrae, either after a long day or after a long night of sleep. I am very happy to have had a chance to review this. I did receive it at a discount or free in exchange for my review. There is no reward for a positive review and no punishment for a negative review, but I am more than happy to provide as much information as possible. If you have any questions let me know.

If you are looking to slightly alleviate pressure from a bad neck, this is a convenient solution, and I recommend trying it out!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Double Wall Stainless Steel Tumbler 18 oz High Quality Insulated Travel Mug Lid Lock Prevents Leaks & Spills Hot Warm Cold Drinks Coffee Tea Beverage Durable Premium Drinking By RZA
Offered by REZMANOCA
Price: $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee mug for the price, June 22, 2016
I've had this tumbler for a few days. I've been using it for a few days along with a few other tumblers similar to the YETI.

This cup is IDENTICAL to the Contigo. I would honestly recommend this more for hot drinks like Coffee rather than cold drinks. The lid is a dark plastic lid that literally screws into the main part of the tumbler. It does not have a rubber seal, but just uses the plastic screw-like edges to seal the drink. It seems to do a fine job. Generally, I am not a big fan of lids and prefer to remove the lid before drinking.

The cub itself has a sturdy handle, which seems to be rubbery plastic. I am not too sure as to how it is attached to the tumbler, but it really seems to be of high quality. When you have a hot drink, you do not feel any heat whatsoever on the handle. It keeps drinks a lot hotter, a lot longer than a typical coffee mug, and I am very pleased at how well it stays together and looks.

I do not recommend putting this through the dishwasher, as it may cause corrosion, and I always hand wash it every time I use it. It stays clean and shiny and is not showing any signs of wear. This seems to fit quite well in cup holders as well. It is a bit thin, but fits in the smaller cup holders with no problems. It may have issues in movie theater cup holders, but that is not a concern for most people.

I am very lucky to have a chance to test this out and review it. I received this at a discount or free in exchange for my honest review. There is no reward for a positive review and no punishment for a negative review. I always try to give as much information as possible on any product to help other buyers out to make informed decisions.

If you have any questions, I am more than happy to answer any you may have, but overall, this is a solid coffee cup for a solid price.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Simple Modern Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler with Lid - Double Walled Travel Mug - Sweat Free Coffee Cup - Compare to Yeti and Contigo - Powder Coated Mug - Midnight Black - 20oz
Offered by Simple Modern
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cup for keeping drinks hot or cold, June 21, 2016
All I can say is WOW!!

These Tumbler's are essentially equivalent to the YETI Products. They are equal in every way to the YETI from what I've seen. The lids are slightly different than YETIs, but the seal is still quite tight, unlike some of the other similar tumbers found on this site.

The ice lasts for what seems like forever. I pour myself a glass of ice water at night before bed filled with ice and I'll come back the next night and my water will still be cold. It really is quite amazing that it took this long for cups as great as these to be developed. I've dropped the cup a few times and it has not dented at all.

You will not be disappointed with these. I actually bought a few others of these Simple Modern tumblers after my great experience with this one! I did receive this at a discount in exchange for my review. I can assure you there are no rewards for a positive review and no punishment for a negative review. I always try to give as much information as possible.

I have found generally, I use the 20oz tumbler to keep items hot, like tea or coffee (although I don't really drink coffee). I like to use the 30oz to keep cold drinks cold. These do as great of a job as the YETIs, but for a fraction of the price.

Another great thing about these cups is the way they fit so well into normal sized cupholders. The shape is just wide enough to be snug in my car cup holder, which makes it quite easy to take with me wherever I go.

I took this cup to the beach this weekend, and even with the sun on it. My beer stayed cold (this makes a great beer glass), and my girlfriend who is at the beach is borrowing it. I want my cup back ASAP, but will continue to use these and purchase more to make my whole family happy. I am very pleased with the quality and product produced by Simple Modern. It really is a great cup!

See the attached photos for the packaging and cup itself.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Natrogix 1500mg Glucosamine Joint Support with Rich MSM, Boswellia Extract, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Quercetin, Bromelain (High Recommended Joint Supplements)
Offered by natrogix
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glucosamine does a great job with joints, June 17, 2016
I'm a 25 year old , but I do have bad knees. With my knees, I always try to find different cures. I have tried a couple of the glucosamine pills, and I just wanted to try these. I have tried different once. I believe my knee issues were caused by when I was playing soccer.

When taking these pills, ,it has similar effects to other glucosamine pills. My knees feel a bit better and crack a lot less, while being able to move better if I am active or walking on stairs. These pills really do help with all of my joints. My knees are the bad one's but I do not have joint pain when using these, when I am putting on a ceiling helping my parents. I do not know the specifics of glucosamine or how the vitamins get the job done, but I do really enjoy the results. This improves all of my negative symptoms significantly and I am very happy to have had a chance to try these out. I do not know if it will get 100% better, but I do know I plan on keeping taking these pills! I really want to avoid a surgery.

Overall, I am very pleased. I did receive these at a discount or free in exchange for my review. There is no reward for a positive review and no punishment for one that is negative. I do understand just how important reviews can be for the consumer, so I strive to provide any and all information I can on a product.

I will update this review if anything changes, but I am happy!

KristaNite(TM) Advanced Anti Snoring Nasal Vents
KristaNite(TM) Advanced Anti Snoring Nasal Vents
Offered by Knockout Bargains
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Snoring Nasal Spreaders, June 17, 2016
These are just like other internal nose spreaders sold on Amazon. It seems like a lot of these are most likely made by the same company and just rebranded.

Please do keep in mind, these are not meant to completely stop snoring. These don't stop snoring, but they do help dampen it a bit. I use the largest spreaders, but I can breathe much better now during sleep and seem to breathe better when I wake up in the morning. If you have a deviated septum, these would be amazing... I do not but I do have trouble breathing through one of my nostrils as well as the other. When I wake up after using these I can breathe much better. If they didn't make my nose look so hideous, I would wear these 24/7 just for breathing. myself. Again these are NOT a cure for snoring, but do help quell the snoring storm just a bit.

They do hurt your nose a bit, spreading it as much as they do mine (but I do use the largest ones). Make sure to clean these before and after every use with soap and water... you should be able to reuse them many times. I did receive these for free or at a discount in exchange for my honest review of this product. I do understand how important reviews can be of a product and the consumer view of a product. I do assure you this is my honest opinion. There is no reward for a positive review and no punishment for a negative review.

There is no magical cure for snoring, but these do a good job at reducing snoring while you are sleeping and I do wake up less from snoring during the night when I am using these snoring spreaders. They do work better than a lot of other snoring devices I've seen. They would ten times better than the chin straps.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hi-Potency Hair Growth Formula w/ Biotin by Nature's Wellness | Maximum Strength DHT Blocker Formula w/ Biotin, Folic Acid, Saw Palmetto, Inositol, PABA, 20+ Ingredients Support Natural Hair Growth
Offered by Natures Wellness Market
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It won't regrow hair, but may help keep hair on your head, June 17, 2016
This does help hair. It contains Biotin. I was really hoping this would help me grow hair back, but it just makes my hair feel thicker. All in all, I feel like it fills in the gaps a bit and my hair feels a bit less dry and a bit more thick. It is not a huge change, but obviously there are many people, such as myself that are very self-conscious about their hair. Even the smallest difference is a big deal. So this is quite a big deal!!

I take one a day and it does a fantastic job for the time being, biotin being the main component. I did receive these at a discount or free in exchange for my review. There is no reward for a positive review and no punishment for a negative review. I do understand how important reviews are to a consumer's review of a product; therefore, I always try to give as much information as possible.

If you're looking for a product that is going to replace hair that has fallen out, this is NOT for you. If however you are looking for something that does help the hair you have be healthier and maybe stay in a bit longer *fingers crossed*, this is for you.

I am please with my use so far in conjunction with a bunch of vitamins and amino acids and will continue to use these pills. I will decide when they run out, but I will probably buy another batch.. Generally with vitamins, it takes about 60 days to feel the full effects.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iMujin TropiFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones (Neon Orange) with Microphone Mic & Volume Control - Universal 3.5mm Stereo HD Stereo Sound Headsets - Sport Ergonomic Comfort & Secure Fit Earphones Orange
Offered by Apex Entertainment Retail
Price: $9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars These little ear buds pack a powerful punch, June 17, 2016
These really pack a punch!! They are small ear buds that really do a good job getting some major sound out of little buds. In addition, they help filter out external sounds, which is great. They aren't noise blocking, but I feel like they do reduce the sound quite a bit! I Also like the way the cord is flat, which makes it feel like it takes up a bit less space, if I run it through a sweatshirt or under a hat. I did receive these for free or at a discount in exchange for my honest review. There is no reward for a positive review and no punishment for a negative one. I always try to give as much information as possible as I do know that reviews do guide buyers into purchasing products.

The retail presentation of these is fine for simple earbuds. They feel relatively solid and do not feel that they are going to break. The cord feels solid the way it is flat. The standard ear grips fit my ears just fine and I have bigger ears. They do not irritate or bother my ears when they are in and fit comfortably in my ears. Overall, they are very nice. I may purchase another pair to replace some skullcandy ear buds I have at work.

Dr. Tobias Brain Function Support for Focus, Clarity & Memory. Nootropic Smart Choice
Offered by Dr. Tobias
Price: $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay focused, stay alert, June 17, 2016
Wowzers!!! This does an amazing job!! Talk about focus! These pills really help keep you focused all the time! I work in a job that is not always so great and is always boring, but in this case, this helps me remain focused and do a better job. I take a good amount of vitamins and right now, this seems to be the one that is really making me focus. I am very pleased. I do take these along with some amino acids and, multivitamins, and energy pills. Between them all, I have been up alert and happy!

I did receive these at a discount or free in exchange for my review. There is no punishment if I leave any sort of negative review and no reward for a positive review. I understand how important these reviews are so I always try to give enough information.

Overall, these seem to do a good job. I take one a day, which seems to be enough for me. I will buy again when I run out. If I find any sort of lasting effects, I will update this review, but all good right now!! Thanks for reading!

AZMED Ice Bag - Hot and Cold Reusable Pack 9 inch - Blue Color
AZMED Ice Bag - Hot and Cold Reusable Pack 9 inch - Blue Color
Offered by N1 Brands
Price: $11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ice bag, great price, June 17, 2016
This bag essentially acts as an ice pack for helping out and icing different parts of your body. It is actually pretty big. I fill it with ice and it last 45 minutes or so on my knee before the ice runs out. This is a very simple product... It does not leak and it is very solid. I am very pleased with the purchase.

I did receive this at a discount or free in exchange for my honest review. There is no reward for a positive review and no sort of punishment for any negative review. I do understand how imporant reviews are to customers, so I always try to give as much important information as possible.

Plain and simple, this is a good ice pack that gets the job done. I am very pleased with it, and it does a great job as it is reusable! I would purchase again if I ever needed another one , but this does a solid job

Glucosamine Chondroitin Joint Support Complex with Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, MSM, Quercetin & Bromelain - Health Supplements (90 Capsules)
Offered by Nutraffect
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps my bad knees feel better, June 16, 2016
I'm a 25 year old man, but my knees sometimes feel like I am 80. I am now taking this to hopefully help the pain go away when I get up and get down using my knees. I have played soccer all my life which has taken a major toll on my body, and given me this "old man syndrome"

While taking these I feel better, my knees crack less, and I feel less overall pain in my knees... Glucosamine is known to do a good job with helping with your joints. I have no idea how it does what it does, but I like the results. A week in and it's improved my symptoms by 40-50%. I do not know if it will get better, but I do know I plan on keeping taking these pills!

Overall, I am very please. I did receive these at a discount or free in exchange for my review. There is no reward for a positive review and no punishment for one that is negative. I do understand just how important reviews can be for the consumer, so I strive to provide any and all information I can on a product. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

These pills do a great job in helping when you have some joint issues, and I plan to purchase again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8