Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for Ashley Disco > Reviews

Browse

Ashley Disco's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ashley Disco "Miss Disco" RSS Feed (Vermont)

KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD
KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars so far, i like it, February 27, 2015
This review is from: KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD (App)
I enjoy this game, I'm ashamed that i like it, but its fun! It's funny how the avatars are always looking at their nails and tossing their hair. Lol

Word Search Perfected
Word Search Perfected
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars really enjoy this game, January 21, 2015
This review is from: Word Search Perfected (App)
Really enjoyable, and you can choose your puzzle size and difficulty! I enjoy the multicolor highlights on found words. No glitches thus far. Highly recommended.

Carnival of Excess
Carnival of Excess

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Of GG ALLIN!, March 13, 2008
This review is from: Carnival of Excess (Audio CD)
This CD has been long awaited and it definetly lives up to the hipe! It has about 12 tracks and each one is well written and thought out. It has some great back up vocals and great guitar. It has about 2-3 tracks on it that GG wrote with the Murder Junkies, but they are much better quality on this CD. It is for sure one of the best GG albums and I am very pleased with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2009 2:47 AM PDT

Halloween: Vintage Holiday Graphics (Icons)
Halloween: Vintage Holiday Graphics (Icons)
by Steven Heller
22 used & new from $6.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, March 13, 2008
I was expecting this book to not only show vintage graphics but also a description of each graphic, but to my dissappoitment it does not include any text. Also, the binding cuts off a lot of the pictures and makes it difficult to open completely flat.
That being said, this is a wonderful book with interesting photos. I would definetly recommend this to someone looking for a picture book, but definetly not to someone who is looking for descriptions and origins of these fascinating graphics.
This book includes pictures of children on halloween, postcards, and old advertisements from the 1900's-1960's.

Old-Fashioned Halloween Cards: 24 Cards (Dover Postcards)
Old-Fashioned Halloween Cards: 24 Cards (Dover Postcards)
by Gabriella Oldham
Edition: Cards
Price: $6.95
44 used & new from $2.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift for a Vintage Halloween Fanatic, March 13, 2008
I ordered this booklet of postcards for my boyfriend because he loves vinatge halloween postcards and other collectibles. I was surprised when I received this booklet because it has 6 pages with 4 postcards on each and they are perforated for easy removal and are very glossy. My only complaint is that I would want the postcards to be heavier stock i fear of them tearing or crumpling in the mail. I would recommend getting two of these books, one to tear out the cards and mail them to friends and family and the other to keep as a coffee table book. It will surely bring back memories of Halloween and keep your friends talking about old memories. I was very impressed with this buy as was my boyfriend. :-)I definetly recommend it!