Profile for Stewart E. White > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stewart E. White RSS Feed (San Diego, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Paracord / Parachute Cord - 750lb Mil-C-5040-H Type IV - 100Ft. Color = Buckskin. This is the actual parachute cord used by the US Military. It is the Best Paracord available to the public and made by a US Government Certified Manufacturer. This Paracord is rated to 750 pounds (beating the average "550 paracord" by 200 pounds!) Our Cord Rocks! See Our Many Expert Reviews! (Buckskin, 100 Ft.)
Offered by TOUGH-GRID
Price: $16.47

5.0 out of 5 stars It has amazing quality for only a little bit more money, March 21, 2015
This is the real thing! No more sissy cord for me. It has amazing quality for only a little bit more money. Yes, this is cord for the serious user!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2015 9:33 PM PDT

3 1/2" Stainless Steel 550 Paracord Fid, Lacing, Stitching Needle
3 1/2" Stainless Steel 550 Paracord Fid, Lacing, Stitching Needle
Offered by Jig Pro Shop LLC
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cheap And Elegant Solution, February 17, 2015
This product is perfect for a professional looking tie-off. I was tired of defacing a masterpiece with a snip and burn. The fid is the way to go.

Xuron XMS-9180 1.97" x 5.76" Black Finish Kevlar Fiber Cutter With Serrated Edge
Price: $18.60
5 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The product works fine but I would like to have some kind of ..., February 17, 2015
Granted, that this was a rather high-end choice for paracord cutting but I felt that it was a one-time purchases that would be used over and over again. The product works fine but I would like to have some kind of sheath to cover the snip end when it is not in use. I see this as a safety issue but it is something that I can deal with myself. Excellent quality at a reasonable price.

Knottology Nito .5 All Metal Premium Paracord Bracelet Buckles - 2 Pack - Bundle of Two Same-Color Buckles (Tan)
Offered by IronHawk Security

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, February 17, 2015
They arrived on-time, were of good quality, and I even ordered two more.

Paracord Planet 1/2 inch Nito Spring Assisted Metal Buckles in a Variety of Colors
Offered by OutdoorBunker
Price: $5.57
2 used & new from $5.57

2.0 out of 5 stars I should be both completely satisfied and informed, January 26, 2015
I bought a single buckle for evaluation. I have no problem with the size but the one that I received wasn't finished as well as the pictured item. Also, they say that it's metal but what kind of metal? The fact that it is not defined makes me worry. At these stratospheric prices, I should be both completely satisfied and informed.

ParacordPlanet 100' 550 Cord Hank of Type III 550 Paracord - Urban Camo
ParacordPlanet 100' 550 Cord Hank of Type III 550 Paracord - Urban Camo
Offered by Built For Survival
Price: $8.49
2 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 26, 2015
Everywhere I go, I get compliments on the cobra bracelet.

Pearce Grips PG-GFI Frame Insert for Mid and Full Size Glock (Pre-Gen 4) Frames
Pearce Grips PG-GFI Frame Insert for Mid and Full Size Glock (Pre-Gen 4) Frames
Price: $5.31
30 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 4, 2014
It delivers as promised and at a doable price.

GLOCK DISASSEMBLY TOOL
GLOCK DISASSEMBLY TOOL
Offered by Tactical Intent
Price: $9.99
31 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I admit that it is overpriced. However, it ..., December 4, 2014
This review is from: GLOCK DISASSEMBLY TOOL (Sports)
I admit that it is overpriced. However, it works well without marking up my piece. And, it's small enough to fit in a small gun case.

Tipton Snap Caps 9mm Luger (Per 5)
Tipton Snap Caps 9mm Luger (Per 5)
Price: $11.99
19 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 4, 2014
For training drills, you must have these.

Trapezoid Grip Slide Lock for Glock Pistols
Trapezoid Grip Slide Lock for Glock Pistols
Offered by Brass Stacker
Price: $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 4, 2014
A great product at a fair price. Now, the piece is much easier to disassemble.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10