Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for AV1985 > Reviews

Browse

AV1985's Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AV1985 "AV1985" RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
B. Alphaberry (Sea Blue)
B. Alphaberry (Sea Blue)
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple toy that works wonders for a child that ..., July 2, 2016
This review is from: B. Alphaberry (Sea Blue) (Toy)
I bought this Jan 2016 for my daughter who is autistic. At first, didn't go so well. Now she loves this toy and even starts to recognize letters before pressing them. Great simple toy that works wonders for a child that has a lot of trouble learning. Thank you for this toy.

Detangling Brush with Mirror- No Tangle & Pain- Anti Static Soft Bristle- Massaging & Straightening Detangler- Rubberized Grip- Cool/ Cute Colors- Wet & Dry Detangle Comb- For All Hair Types (Purple)
Offered by SH&SH
Price: $13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works on a 3 year old 1/2 Hispanic 1/2 African American child with super thick tight curls and coarse hair, June 30, 2016
I paid for this brush personally, it was not given to me as a discount for a positive review.

On first glance, I didn't see the big deal about this brush. I used it on my very long hair but I thought it worked the same like my other brush. Today the REAL test came when I had to use it for my daughter. And trust me and you today I noticed the difference. By now I usually am losing my hearing while untangling her hair with all her screaming but she today has been pain free for her. Will describe more below.

As promised... I am here to follow up.

I'm the type of woman that will always admit if I'm wrong and this time I was. Today I shampooed and conditioned my daughters hair. I have just been able to untangle about 50% of her hair with this brush. Still working on the rest. She hasn't cried once and what kinda freaks me out is that a few times I caught her leaning into me when I was brushing her hair like she was enjoying it or something. Normally she is pretty pissed off and crying. While it did not decrease the time it takes to wash and untangle her hair (takes me 3-4 hours if not 5 on a bad day), it made the process less painful for her despite the fact that I really doubted it would. She also loves the mirror in the back, so I think I will end up buying another brush this week just so that she can look at herself while I have the other brush. Cuz now we are fighting about who gets to hold the brush. I am still starting off with a wide tooth comb but after i can get that through, I use this brush. It works just like the other brush I was using but seems to be painless for her while my other brush was painful for her. Maybe its the wiggles that do the trick, but whatever it is I am greatful. And I apologize for my premature review yesterday. Yesterday I was like "what in the world is the big deal" but now I get it. Thank you for this product, it works.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2016 1:11 AM PDT

Vikings Season 3
Vikings Season 3
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good show. It's almost like a Game of Thrones ..., June 9, 2016
This review is from: Vikings Season 3 (Amazon Video)
This is a really good show. It's almost like a Game of Thrones knockoff. The female characters are very strong, Love Lagertha and Alslaug. Floki is my favorite character and is the shining star of this show. Whoever plays Floki, that is 5 star work right there. The only thing I don't like about this show is when they lick the Seer's hand. I literally cringe everytime I see it happen.

Silicon Mix Intensive Hair Deep Treatment, 60 Ounce
Silicon Mix Intensive Hair Deep Treatment, 60 Ounce
Offered by Deal Of Today
Price: $25.99
13 used & new from $24.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Item arrived quickly thank goodness because I ..., June 4, 2016
Great product. Item arrived quickly thank goodness because I needed it badly. Used it today for my 3 year old daughters hair. I mix it with Kanechom and it's just amazing. It is the only product that allows me to untangle her hair and it actually stays detangled Now I shampoo and just drown in Kanechom and Silicon Mix. After that I untangle. No screaming today for the first time in 3 years. It's a miracle, somebody call jesus.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2016 10:40 AM PDT

Team Umizoomi Season 2
Team Umizoomi Season 2
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So if you really want to know how great this show is, May 24, 2016
My daughter watches this show every day. I would give this a million stars if I could. For as much as my husband hates when the girl says "pattern power" LOL (argues that this show makes no sense, and why are they teaching kids that patterns have some sort of special powers! LOL) this show is very educational. My daughter is special needs and has trouble talking so I find this show EXTREMELY helpful. She knows a lot of words just by watching it and she loves when they "super shake". So if you really want to know how great this show is, you can come over our house any day as the whole family acts like total fools every time we watch this show which is daily. It's great. This the Bubble Guppies, Wally Kazam she loves, Blaze and the monster machines, jake and neverland pirates, Mickey Mouse Club House, and Shimmer and Shine are my daughter's favorite shows. And let me tell you something, while she doesn't watch TV too often (I have her in school from 8 to 4 now), I do recommend that your kids do watch these type of shows on TV. They are great and very educational, trust me, if it was the Looney Tunes she wouldn't be watching that type of junk.

Brazilian Hair Treatment Kanechom Gloss Conditioning Hydrating Mask 1000g
Brazilian Hair Treatment Kanechom Gloss Conditioning Hydrating Mask 1000g
Offered by MusicGlobo
Price: $12.49
2 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been amazing. I used it for the first time over ..., May 3, 2016
My daughter is Puerto Rican and black and has a mountain of hair at just 3 yo. Doing her hair has been a nightmare, she screams non stop. This has been amazing. I used it for the first time over the weekend and it was so much easier to untangle. She has that type of hair that as soon as you untangle, it re tangles. But this product left her hair untangled all around. I left it in for 5 mins before beginning. Just a great product. Thank you Brazilian people I love you so much!!

PlasmaCar Ride On Toy - Red
PlasmaCar Ride On Toy - Red
Price: $59.99
50 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this ride on for my 3 yr old daughter, April 12, 2016
This review is from: PlasmaCar Ride On Toy - Red (Toy)
I really like this ride on for my 3 yr old daughter. She has delays and still can use it. My only issue and it's SO DUMB even I will admit to that right now. That damn "joybay" sticker is so awful. It cheapens the ride on's appearance makes it look like a science fair project and not a real product. Joybay you need to engrave your brand name in your product, kill the stickers PLEASE.

Panasonic ErgoFit Best in Class In-Ear Earbuds Headphones with Mic/Controller RP-TCM125-K (Black) iPhone, Android Compatible, Noise Isolating Headphones
Price: $16.58
86 used & new from $15.90

5.0 out of 5 stars This product gets a BILLION stars not just 5, April 6, 2016
This is my not 1, not 2, not 3 not 4, not 5 (sorry LBJ joke) but 6th headphone I have bought for our family in our household. To explain why so many, we are all forgetful and always lose our headphones but to explain that well... 2/4 people in the house are ages 11, and 3.

This product gets a BILLION stars not just 5. For my birthday, my husband bought me Dr Dre beats headphones ear buds. They were AWFUL. A $99 piece of s***. Might as well take $100 bill and burn it "just because". First they don't even fit in my earholes and I was constantly fidgeting. It was ridiculous. Within 3 months the right ear blew out of the expensive Dr Dre beats headphones and I was ANGRY. For that money I thought they would last 3 years minimum.

After they broke I went on amazon immediately searching for the perfect earbuds. And I saw this and was like hey what the heck, 10 bucks. LETS DO THIS!

Well I have had these Panasonic earbuds for 2 years. Sound quality is just as amazing as the first day I used them. The best part? THIS COST $10!!! UNBELIEVABLE!! THANK YOU PANASONIC!!! I love you, seriously. I love you even more for never raising the price and making it affordable for everyone no matter there income.

B&D Innovations Chill-o-Matic
B&D Innovations Chill-o-Matic
Offered by Think Stores
Price: $21.95
4 used & new from $16.08

5.0 out of 5 stars The product you think you don't need until you have it., March 20, 2016
This review is from: B&D Innovations Chill-o-Matic
This is what the epitome of a sleeper product. The one people think they don't need until they have it...

I heard of this product as it was a brand featured on zulily. My husband is ALWAYS complaining that his soda and other beverages in general are not cold enough. He has been using a cold cup for years due to this problem and when we go out he just uses all the of the ice in the world he can find. I laughed reading the product description thinking "Okay this will never work but I'll buy it just so I can trick my husband and get a soda can to explode in his face. " I like to play tricks on him to keep it entertaining lol. Anyway my plan backfired big time. This actually works. The instructions were super A,B,C... we actually laughed at how ridiculously detailed they were about how to put batteries in. It has a suction cup too that you have to put at the end of the can. Then you put the can in, throw ice on top, turn on, and boom 60-90 seconds later your drink is cold. I was extremely impressed. This will be coming on every picnic, beach trip, BBQ, etc. and saves us the hassle of carrying around a heavy cooler with all of the drinks with ice. Now we can just bring the drinks, and just bring ice in a very small cooler, call it a day. Life is always better when things are easier :-)

WORX WX081L ZipSnip Cutting Tool
WORX WX081L ZipSnip Cutting Tool
3 used & new from $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars boy am I glad I bought this for 34, March 14, 2016
boy am I glad I bought this for 34.99 and not 49.99. when i say price, you scream GOUGE!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5