Profile for Lyric G. Eads > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lyric G. Eads "Acts2Princess" RSS Feed (Buffalo, WY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Petronella Saves Nearly Everyone: The Entomological Tales of Augustus T. Percival
by Dene Low
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $16.79
9 used & new from $10.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Victorian romance goes to the . . . Bugs?, July 15, 2014
Interesting if somewhat revolting premise of an insect-gobbling uncle. An over-the-top farce which I found entertaining although I got a little tired of remarks about manly chests and shoulders.

Cosmas 465ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze Cabinet Hardware Handle Pull - 3" Hole Centers
Cosmas 465ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze Cabinet Hardware Handle Pull - 3" Hole Centers
Offered by Cabinet Hardware 4 Less
Price: $1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Very attractive and easy to install. Good price and construction.

The Man Who Laughs (with panel zoom)
			 - Classics Illustrated
The Man Who Laughs (with panel zoom) - Classics Illustrated
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Historical tragedy in a more digestible form, July 15, 2014
I was pleased to find this old classic in this format. Had it as a child but it was thrown away due to bad condition years ago. I had always wanted to revisit the story - reading Hugo's original was too tedious. I thought the price was reasonable and the illustrations are clear.

BETSY Women's Kitten Heel Slip on Pump Black US 7
BETSY Women's Kitten Heel Slip on Pump Black US 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, light, generous fit, June 16, 2014
Time will tell how these hold up - materials seem thin/flimsy. Shoe ran a little wide, but they are comfortable! No 'break-in' needed, just put them on & wore them for several hours and my feet didn't hurt.

Cliffs By White Mountain Women's Holla Slip-On 7 B(M) US Black
Cliffs By White Mountain Women's Holla Slip-On 7 B(M) US Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my spare pair!, March 10, 2014
Bought a pair of these in Texas while visiting my daughter and I love them so much that, knowing they will wear out someday, I decided to buy a second pair to keep against that day - and was pleased to find these on Amazon for a good price. These are very comfy, all-day shoes - a wonderful thing to find when you are plus-size and most shoes don't have enough cushioning to get you through the day.

Mountain Dulcimer, 4 Stg, Kntwrk, Blem
Mountain Dulcimer, 4 Stg, Kntwrk, Blem

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful instrument, March 10, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my husband and we're both pleased. You cannot see any blemish. It is a very attractive instrument.

Cuisinox BOT-DIS Syrup Dispenser
Cuisinox BOT-DIS Syrup Dispenser
Offered by Rosiru
Price: $9.55
7 used & new from $7.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't microwave or use for honey!, March 10, 2014
Had high hopes for this dispenser but it didn't deliver. Bought it for honey but the opening is too small and it dispenses extremely slowly. Although lid is plastic (body is glass) you can't microwave it because of the chrome finish. So you have to remove the lid to microwave the honey so it will flow better through the small hole & the gasket keeps falling out - what a hassle! I have ordered a different dispenser.

Roundhill Blended Leather Parson Dining Side Chairs with Espresso Legs, Black, Set of 2
Price: $117.70
6 used & new from $96.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice chairs for the price, March 10, 2014
Time will tell how these hold up, but I'm very impressed with them so far. My husband is a pastor and I got them for his office. Very attractive, very comfortable, lightweight, seem sturdy and well constructed, and weren't very difficult to assemble.

SoftSpots Posie Women's Flat
SoftSpots Posie Women's Flat
Price: $47.99 - $89.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, with strange fit., March 10, 2014
I had such high hopes for these shoes and was so disappointed! I purchased the Redwood color (dark brown) in size 7M. The shoes are obviously defective - stain inside on one heel, cross straps different lengths from the end of the shoe (visually obvious). When I first put them on I thought, "uh-oh" because they felt very small - but then, as the foam insole yielded, they developed a more comfortable fit. The insoles almost seem to be backwards - the padding is on the outside of the foot, while there is none under the arch. This caused my feet to pronate (roll inwards) plus the shoes gapped. Sending these back.

Solgar Tart Cherry Vegetable Capsules, 1000 mg, 90 Count
Solgar Tart Cherry Vegetable Capsules, 1000 mg, 90 Count
Offered by Nature and Herbs
Price: $17.98
26 used & new from $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars This seems to be working for me!, February 21, 2014
My uric acid tends to run somewhat high and I had a full-blown gout attack in my right foot while on vacation last summer (I am a non-drinker but we eat too much read meat, plus I am diabetic). Lots of pain and swelling. I would occasionally get attacks in my right big toe or ball of foot joint below the big toe. Through research I learned about tart cherry & since starting the tart cherry I have had no further attacks or painful joints. I don't mind paying a little extra for this product; one capsule a day is all it takes so it's a good value & I like that it's packaged in glass, not plastic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8