Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for E. Revell > Reviews

Browse

E. Revell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Revell RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Park Designs, Cast Bear Single Hook Burl
Park Designs, Cast Bear Single Hook Burl
Price: $9.95
8 used & new from $6.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hook. Was missing hardware. Easy fix., August 24, 2014
Good looking, sturdy, bear hook. Love it in the bathroom in my guest cottage. Good size for hanging towels and robes. I bought the moose in this style too. They look so cute together. The moose and bear came from different retailers (both through Amazon). The moose came with hanging hardware, but the bear did not. I ended up easily getting new hardware for both. All it takes is a drywall anchor with appropriate screw. The screw head is not visible, so it doesn't need to match the hook. It only needs to be the right size to fit in the keyhole style holes in the back of the hook for hanging . Would be five stars if had hardware.

Couristan 1005/5005 Recife Checkered Field Natural/Green Rug, 7-Feet 6-Inch Square
Price: $123.99
10 used & new from $123.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive natural look., August 24, 2014
Looks like the picture. Smoothed out nicely on the floor. Has a good feel -- not too rough. Haven't had it long enough to tell about wear, but it seems like it will hold up pretty well.

Adirondack Birch Twig Mirror
Adirondack Birch Twig Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and Stylish, August 24, 2014
Bought this mirror to go above the sink in the bathroom in my guest cottage. Has a good rustic cabin look with lots of interest and style.

Rustic Pinecone Lodge Toilet Paper Tissue Holder
Rustic Pinecone Lodge Toilet Paper Tissue Holder
Price: $10.81
11 used & new from $6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Sturdy, Rustic. Might buy different anchors., August 24, 2014
I love this toilet paper holder. It has a stylish rustic cabin look while being very sturdy and functional. I also bought the matching towel ring and towel bar which are great. The only thing I would do to improve this set, which a purchaser could do, is buy smaller drywall anchors. They seem to be a bit larger than necessary for the holding weight and the plastic shows from behind the items. I ended up painting the plastic to match the wall color after putting them in the wall so they don't stand out as much.

Cast Moose Single Hook - Burl
Cast Moose Single Hook - Burl
Price: $9.90
6 used & new from $6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hook, bought different hardware, August 24, 2014
This is a good looking, sturdy hook. Good for hanging robes and towels. My husband and I thought the hardware that came with it for hanging was odd: very large plastic drywall anchors with relatively small short screws. So we went to the hardware store and very easily bought some smaller anchors with more proportional screws. Only need to make sure the screw heads are the right size to fit in the keyhole style holes in the back of the hook. I'm sure the originals would have worked, but as I said, they seemed odd.

OnGossamer Women's Mesh Low-Rise Bikini Panty, Pink Flirtini, Small
OnGossamer Women's Mesh Low-Rise Bikini Panty, Pink Flirtini, Small
Offered by Treasure Lingerie & Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesh Is The Best, October 2, 2013
OnGossamer's mesh is extremely comfortable. It form-fits, stretches, feels and looks as if nothing is on.

I have several pair I purchase about six months ago that I have been washing on gentle in the machine and look as if new so far which is good for such a fine fabric.

TOPS Standard Easel Pads, 3-Hole Punched, 27 x 34 Inch, Plain White, 50 Sheets/Pad, Carton of 4 Pads (7901)
Price: $54.25
9 used & new from $45.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Easel Pads, June 19, 2013
These are oldies, but goodies -- classic easel pads. Many easel pads offered these days are made of recycled materials. As much as I like recycled products, I don't for easel pads. These pads have the bright white sheets whereas the recycled products are off-white resulting in less contrast, and making it harder for the audience to see what is written or drawn on the paper. They have no lines or grids.

These pads have the holes on top for mounting in a standard easel stand. They are perforated at the top to pull cleanly pull off a sheet. The 3M pads with the self-stick tops are smaller pages with a different top -- I prefer these and use blue painter's tape if I want to hang a page on the wall.

Amazon has the best price I've found for these pads.

Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter
Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter
Price: $25.99
13 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for People Who Like The Lid Down On the Toilet, April 5, 2013
My husband and I both like to keep the lid down on our own toilet, so why not for our cats' box too? I really appreciate that it is a covered box. Our two cats immediately took to it and are willing to share (one at a time). There is plenty of room for them to get in and dig around in there and with the high door, cover and walls the litter doesn't go all over the room.

This doesn't even mention how easy it is to clean. Just roll it, hit the bottom hard a few times to dislodge anything sticking, and roll it back. Be sure to over-tip it when your roll it back to allow the litter to flow back into the box. My husband missed this part and kept dumping too much litter with the clumps until I showed him.

We use Dr Elsey's Ultra Precious Cat litter Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag which works great with this box. I also love ordering the 40-pound bag using Amazon Prime and having the heavy bag delivered to my door for free.

We've had this box for over a year. Our pet sitters love it too. Seems like less of a burden to ask them to use this box than the standard scoop type. Most have gone on to buy one or recommend one to a friend or client.

Seattle Seahawks Large NFL 3x5 Flag
Seattle Seahawks Large NFL 3x5 Flag
Offered by College Flags and Banners Company
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Looking Flag, January 8, 2013
This is a very striking flag. The green really makes it pop. And unlike ones that have words on them, it looks great from both sides. Quality seems solid.

Meatless: More Than 200 of the Very Best Vegetarian Recipes
Meatless: More Than 200 of the Very Best Vegetarian Recipes
by Martha Stewart Living
Price: $15.84
113 used & new from $7.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets All My Cookbook Criteria, January 8, 2013
I have decided that every cookbook I purchase must meet at least two of my essential cookbook criteria, so it was a risk to preorder Meatless sight unseen. I'm very happy--it meets all my criteria. It has:
- clear recipes
- a description of each dish so that I know what is special about it
- a picture of each dish so I know how it should look
- basic nutritional information for each dish
The food looks good and the pictures enticing enough that I want to get cooking. I haven't made anything yet, so I don't know how yummy the food is, but my past experience with Martha's recipe's has been good, so I expect that to continue to be true.
________________________
Update 3/12/13: I've made several recipes from this cookbook. I'm pleasantly surprised with how simple, healthful and tasty they are. There is care taken to add whole grains and cut down on fat, which is not always the case with vegetarian cookbooks.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2013 1:02 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2