Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for woodworker&more > Reviews

Browse

woodworker&more's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

woodworker&more RSS Feed (PA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jolie Cosmetics Sensitive Eyes Eye Mascara Hypoallergenic - Extremely Gentle (Brown)
Offered by Treat-ur-Skin
Price: $7.95
5 used & new from $7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't have everything... but it doesn't irritate me, November 23, 2015
This is what I'd call a no-frills hypoallergenic mascara. It only gives a bit of definition to my eyelashes; not giving the same thickening as most other ones, but it does give a little length, perhaps. But you're probably looking at buying this because your eyes are sensitive. I can say that I don't experience any irritation with this mascara, so I'm more likely to wear it. The brown color looks more natural on me (reddish/dark blonde/light brown hair).

Panasonic KX-TCA400 Over The Head Headset
Panasonic KX-TCA400 Over The Head Headset
Price: $12.34
165 used & new from $7.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound and voice quality are good. (for the price, August 15, 2015
I bought this to replace a similar Panasonic headset. This one seems to fit tighter, and the hinge on the non-earpiece side constantly tangles in my hair; the previous one did not. Sound and voice quality are good. (for the price, they're very good).

Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Insole ,Blue/Blue,8-8.5 M US Women/6-6.5 M US Men
Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Insole ,Blue/Blue,8-8.5 M US Women/6-6.5 M US Men
Price: $26.01
38 used & new from $17.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well for my plantar fasciitis, August 15, 2015
I've used these (this is my third pair) for probably 8 years now. I've found them to be as supportive (and more cushioned) than my custom orthotics. I have plantar fasciitis, but no pain with these. Great product!

Gatco 4070 Elevate 24-Inch Towel Bar, Satin Nickel
Gatco 4070 Elevate 24-Inch Towel Bar, Satin Nickel
Price: $41.11
7 used & new from $37.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be very nice except it had finishing flaws, August 15, 2015
I really like the design of this product, but the finish was marred, and at this price-point, I expect it to be much better. Due to the one-piece design, I couldn't simply flip it over to hide the machined scratches either. It has a nice solid feel to it.

Homebasix Sd-csr-bn Curved Curtain Rod 52-71"
Homebasix Sd-csr-bn Curved Curtain Rod 52-71"
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $23.35
13 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Finish closer to chrome than nickel, July 8, 2015
The rod seems to be well-made, and installed easily enough (there are instructions). The only thing that I'm really disappointed by is that the finish, to my eyes, is closer to a semi-gloss chrome (I have other fixtures in the bath that are nickel, this doesn't match). You should also, as other reviewers note, pay attention to how you plan to open the curtain, and position the "break" between the two rod parts appropriately - you'll want the rings to slide downhill. One piece of rod fits inside the other (for the adjustable length), so one side of course has a larger diameter. I also chose some glider curtain rod hooks for it, for even smoother operation. One other hint - depending on the type of hooks that you have, you may want to put them onto the rod before installing it.

Voistek Corded Binaural Call Center Telephone Headset Noise Cancelling Headphone with Flexible Microphone for Cisco Linksys Polycom Panasonic Office Deskphone DECT Cordless and Cell Phones with 2.5mm Headset Jack (H20D25MM)
Offered by Voistek
Price: $31.99
3 used & new from $31.95

2.0 out of 5 stars DOA, but good return policy, June 23, 2015
I received this item promptly, but it was broken on arrival. The one side had something clunking around inside it, and no audio came through it. On the other side, the audio quality was eh - not as good as my cheaper Panasonic that had broken after 3.5 years. I returned it (no hassles, thanks Amazon!) and have ordered a Panasonic single-ear unit instead, for about 1/2 the price. The volume control worked well, and the unit plugged in simply to my Panasonic DECT handset.

Etekcity 15lb/7kg Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 0.01oz Resolution, Calibration Supported
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice for the price, June 12, 2015
This is my first kitchen scale, and it seems to work well. It does sometimes hover between 2 grams (like 15 and 16), but for my small ingredients, I use teaspoons anyways. One thing to watch is the auto turnoff. I like the zero/tare button. On some of my measuring cups etc., I've written their weight, just in case I get caught by the auto-turnoff. It slips into a kitchen drawer easily for storage.

Leviton 15 Amp, 125 Volt, NEMA 1-15P, 2P, 2W, Plug, Straight Blade, Residential Grade, Polarized, Non-Grounding, Brown
Price: $2.26

Offered by MayaBeauty
Price: $4.27
15 used & new from $4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Pizza pan cover, June 12, 2015
Works great over an 11" pizza pan - I use it both as the dough's rising in the pan, and then to cover it for leftovers. Sturdy enough for multiple uses if you wish. Should fit a 12" pan too.

The Best Kinesiology Tape Beige - Bonus Ebook With Latest Strapping and Taping Applications - Therapeutic Sports Tape For Knee Shoulder Elbow Ankle & Neck - Superior Waterproof & Adhesion - Latex Free FDA & CE Approved
Offered by Master of Muscle
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sticky enough for multi-day wear, June 12, 2015
I still got a rash from this (after wearing it for 2 days); I think I have a sensitivity to the adhesive. It stuck quite well for the first day, but after a shower, it was starting to come off.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2015 5:40 PM PDT