Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for jgcrackerass > Reviews

Browse

jgcrackerass' Profile

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jgcrackerass RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Dress Me Up Organic Teething Bunny
Dress Me Up Organic Teething Bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby tested and approved teether., November 25, 2013
Mr Baby loves this. Dip his ears in water (the bunny, not the baby) and stick him in the freezer for a couple minutes and you have a great teether that isn't full of plasticy chemicals. So you can poison your baby with plastic chemicals that the government says is good for you, or you can be smart and buy stuff like this that is simple and is just as fun for your baby as a flashy piece of plastic crap.

Bee House Ceramic Coffee Dripper - Large - Drip Cone Brewer
Bee House Ceramic Coffee Dripper - Large - Drip Cone Brewer
Offered by Prima Coffee
Price: $19.24
121 used & new from $19.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to make coffee without chemicals, August 29, 2013
My wife and I are always skeptical about anything that is made from plastic and heats something up. We don't have a microwave, or a coffee maker. You know what though? We don't need them. This makes having a coffee maker completely pointless. We drink lots of tea, so we already have a teapot. We simply boil water in a teapot, put in a natural filter and a couple scoops of coffee, and pour the water in. Takes a minute or two to drip, and the coffee tastes great. Cleanup is easy and there's no plastics or chemicals involved. If that's what you're looking for, this supplies that.

Disney Princess: My FairyTale Adventure - Nintendo Wii
Disney Princess: My FairyTale Adventure - Nintendo Wii
Offered by GoodGuy Consignments
Price: $49.99
29 used & new from $22.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game ever for a little girl, August 29, 2013
My 4 year old absolutely loves this game. She beat the other princess game when she was 3, and was fairly bored with it afterwards. She has beat this game 4 or 5 times now, but due to the customization options, she still isn't bored with it. It's fun for her, exciting, somewhat challenging and provides lots of room for her imagination to run wild so it's really all we could ask for in a game for a little girl.

Disney Princess Pop Up Hamper
Disney Princess Pop Up Hamper
Price: $7.19
23 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Stores dirty clothes, has princesses on it, August 29, 2013
This is the perfect place for our daughters to put their dirty clothes. It makes it so they want to put them here, instead of pretty much everywhere else (which is where they would previously discard their clothes.) It's not the sturdiest thing I've ever seen, so if your goal is to carry clothes, look elsewhere. If your goal is like ours though, and you just want to not have to clean up piles of dirty clothes from every imaginable spot in your home, this should help out pretty well (as long as your girls are into princesses)

Eurolite LP-70 LP Case Black
Eurolite LP-70 LP Case Black
Offered by Woodwind and Brasswind
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect LP case, August 29, 2013
This is sturdy, and fits my records. It weighs a ton once it's full, but that's because records are big and heavy. I can't imagine a better design for a record case though, as this is pretty much perfect for protecting my collection. If I had more than 70 records, I wouldn't want to lug them around anyway, so this is about as big as you can get for a portable record case.

Burts Bees Baby Bubble Bath, 12 Ounces (Pack of 3), Packaging May Vary
Burts Bees Baby Bubble Bath, 12 Ounces (Pack of 3), Packaging May Vary
Price: $23.73
19 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it and it's not all chemically, August 29, 2013
Not much more to say about this really. It makes bubbles. Kids love bubbles. I'm not worried about them soaking in it, since it's 99% Natural ingredients. Smells nice and washes off easy. I would say overall it's a successful formula for a fun bath.

BCW Comic Dividers 7 1/4 X 10 3/4 (24 white dividers + 1 printed indexing divider)
Price: $14.31
23 used & new from $11.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Sturdy but a little short, August 29, 2013
My wife made some out of old backing boards by cutting and using packing tape to assemble dividers that stuck up above the comics. Those worked great but over the years they have deteriorated somewhat so I thought I would try these. They are kind of pricey and unfortunately, they don't stick up higher than the backing boards for the comics! They are taller than a comic book, but not a comic book that has been bagged and boarded. Half of the tab shows up over the comic. They are very sturdy and look nice (when you can see them) but it's just too expensive to justify buying any more. Just call up my wife and have her make you some out of old backing boards (she loves arts and crafts anyway)...

Disney Store Exclusive Periwinkle Soft Plush Doll 21" from the movie "Tinkerbell and the Secret of the Wings"
Offered by Running Crow Toys
Price: $16.99
14 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 year old daughter loves this, August 29, 2013
Her little sister has a Tinkerbell stuffy, so when she got this for her birthday she was pretty stoked. She still plays with it and sleeps with it in her bed. Not much else you can ask for in a stuffed toy for a kid.

Florida's Natural Blended Nuggets Variety,  14.4
Florida's Natural Blended Nuggets Variety, 14.4

1.0 out of 5 stars More accurately: China's Chemical, August 29, 2013
Oh you wanted natural fruit nuggets from Florida? Woops. These are chemical nuggets from china. So sorry. Don't let the Florida's Natural label fool you. You have to get the ones that are also labeled USDA Organic if you want natural fruit nuggets from Florida. Minor detail there.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2013 3:20 AM PDT

The Legend of Johnny Cash
The Legend of Johnny Cash
Price: $4.99
230 used & new from $0.26

4.0 out of 5 stars He's the man, August 29, 2013
I'm not really a country music fan, but every once in a while I just have the urge to listen to some Johnny Cash. This satisfies those urges successfully. Some of the songs are too simple to really enjoy, but there are some really great ones on here too. I don't really know anything about him other than Joaquin made a cool flick about the guy so I can't say if this is his best music or not. I like it, so I bought it, and I got a free MP3 download when I did so I'm happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12