Profile for Anthony > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anthony RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Galaxy Note Edge Case, Verus [Heavy Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Case [Thor Series][Charcoal Black] Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hard Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915S 2015 Model
Offered by Verus USA
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money so far..., February 23, 2015
So far it's been great. Unfortunately it makes it difficult to put in my car mount, but I'd rather the phone be protected. I've not dropped the phone yet as I am extremely careful with my note edge. I'll update this review once I do. As of now I'm only using this case with no screen protector. It's been a month now and so far so good.

Maxboost Atomic S External Protective iPhone 5S Battery Case / iPhone 5 Battery Case with Built-in Kickstand - Matte Black / Purple (Apple MFI Certified, Fits All Versions of iPhone 5 / 5S - Lightning Connector Output, MicroUSB Input ) [100% Compatible with iPhone 5 / 5S on iOS 7.0+ , Strengthened MicroUSB Input Port, No Signal Reduction]
Offered by power-innovation
Price: $99.95
4 used & new from $31.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit the IPhone 5c, December 29, 2014
Does this not fit the Iphone 5c??

I have the yellow Iphone 5c and the case wont fit. The lightning plug is a mm lower on the case and when I try and plug it into my phone the phone bulges out and the outer shell of this case will not snap into place. I will change my review if customer service replaces the case.

Apple Memory Module 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 (PC3-10600) - 2x4GB
Apple Memory Module 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 (PC3-10600) - 2x4GB
Offered by Arch Global
Price: $70.50
10 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. I received this ram just a few days ..., November 11, 2014
So far so good. I received this ram just a few days after purchasing it. I bought this for my 2011 iMac 21.5". It already had 4gb of ram (2x gb chips). I kept the same chips in and just installed these two new ones in the extra two slots. My iMac started up flawlessly and read the new ram just fine. I will update this review in the future if it keeps up or fails.

Durango Men's DB594 11" Harness Boot,Distressed Brown,10 M US
Durango Men's DB594 11" Harness Boot,Distressed Brown,10 M US
Price: $122.06
4 used & new from $109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot! (Buy a 1/2 size smaller), June 4, 2014
I love this boot. It's my first cowboy boot I have ever purchased. They feel great and look great as well. After reading other reviews I purchased it a 1/2 size smaller and it fits great! So if you wear a 10.5, purchase the 10m.

PAC AAI-GM12 Dual Auxiliary Audio Input Interface for Select General Motors Vehicles 2003-07
Price: $31.67
10 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for silverado!, May 21, 2014
I bought this for my 2003 silverado. I would personally ignore the negative reviews on this product. Most are due to people not knowing the correct way to install the product or purchasing it for vehicles that are not compatible. It took me under an hour to install, the packaging also came with instructions. I pre purchased a aux to RCA plug (6ft) for this. I was able to unplug the 12pin plug for my xm and plug in the PAC plug and plug in the xm plug into the PAC plug. The PAC comes with a switch so u can switch between two aux inputs AND your xm/cd input. I tied the power replay required for the PAC system into my systems power relay for my amp (Bose amp). And I tied the ground to a screw (although I think I'll rewrite it to the radio ground).

It's perfect sound quality. I'm currently jamming some country and drinking a beer while writing this review. Also I've been using it about a month.

Premium Flexfit Cotton Twill Fitted Hat Black Large/X-Large
Premium Flexfit Cotton Twill Fitted Hat Black Large/X-Large
Offered by The Hat Pros
Price: $9.52
12 used & new from $9.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Flex fit is the **it!, May 21, 2014
Love this hat! Great fit and looks great. Came quick and in great shape. It's made of great material that you would expect from flex fit for a fraction of the price.

eForCity TOTHMDPHDMMF Mini Display Port Thunderbolt Port to HDMI HD TV Cable Lead Adapter for Apple
Offered by ELMENOS (USA SELLER)
Price: $4.90
11 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, May 21, 2014
Works perfect!!! I have a 10' had I cord running from my 2011 iMac to my HDTV and it works great!

Flowmaster 953047 Super 40 Muffler - 3.00 Center IN / 3.00 Offset OUT - Aggressive Sound
Price: $94.44
59 used & new from $87.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, however...., May 21, 2014
I payed a local shop 50$ to put it on my 2003 silverado LT quadrasteer. It's not as loud as I wanted and has a drone I can hear inside the cab. If I could redo it over (and I probably will) I will go duals.

Car Mount, iOttie Easy One Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 (4.7)/ 5s/ 5c/4s, Galaxy S4/S3//S2. HTC One-Retail Packaging-Black
Price: $19.99
14 used & new from $13.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. SOLID!!!! <3, May 21, 2014
Wonderful product. I was worried that it may not stick to my dash easily but it's as solid as if I bolted it on. The foot below the phone can be moved for cords. I do believe this is the best mount available for any phone.

Philips 9005 CrystalVision Ultra Replacement Bulb (High-Beam), (Pack of 2)
Philips 9005 CrystalVision Ultra Replacement Bulb (High-Beam), (Pack of 2)
Price: $24.50
11 used & new from $18.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great!, March 27, 2014
Not as bright as my 5000k HIDs, but have a wider spectrum. They are a great item for the price.

Page: 1 | 2