Profile for Adel Y. Abdelmalak > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adel Y. Abdelmalak RSS Feed (CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2020Products 8-Pin to USB Sync Data Charger Cable for iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPad 4 Mini iPod Touch - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Offered by JCB Park
Price: $1.94
57 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as fine as the Original expensive ones, May 3, 2015
Great, as described, compatible and works as good as the original. No problems with it. I'd recommend it.

ZiBay(TM) 3 Pack USB AC Universal Power Wall Travel Charger Adapter for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 4 4S 5 5S Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 S5 Note 2 3 4 5
Offered by ZiBay Wireless
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Cheap, Good Replacement of Original, Universal use, May 3, 2015
Great product for the price. It, as expected, can not be as perfect as the Apple original adapter as it does not allow the USB cable end to click in when you plug it in the adapter, and also the cable end does not go all the way into this adapter but it really works great and as hoped. It is also for a cheap price. It comes in a very nice black box for storage of the three adapters together. The packaging and shipping was great and on time. If you need it buy it. I'd recommend it.

Signstek 4 Pack 2 LED Solar Powered Wireless Stainless Steel Staircase Step White Light Stairways Path Landscape Garden Floor Wall Patio Lamp Modern Fixture
Offered by Global Cyber Mart
Price: $59.00
2 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product and finish, not of bright light - works for specific purposes., May 3, 2015
The item pictured on Amazon.com looked the same design of the item I received. However, the very close shots taken of the item made it look bigger, to me, than reality which I was trying to get for a larger area than what its light and size can cover. The item in reality is much smaller and of dim light. It is of nice design and finish. It also has a back button for much convenient activation. It charges fine and works well but again giving a light that is not really bright. Just enough for steps or very small space not for putting around a fence for bright light or so.The item I bought is by Global Cyber mart and fulfilled by Amazon. Although I'm an Amazon Prime member, I was asked to pay for the return shipping while I received it for free shipping which was very strange. I wasted much time to contact amazon and had it fixed. amazon policies are just becoming less convenient day after another! But the item is very good and of reseaonable price if you need for romantic atmosphere or your steps.

Christmas Lodge [HD]
Christmas Lodge [HD]
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Angelic light movie for good families, March 11, 2015
Just a great angelic shorter than usual but respectful movie made for good families of good America as it was originally meant to be by its founding fathers before getting 'invaded' secretly while Americans went fast asleep. Thanks to everyone who participated in making this movie come to existence. Looking forward to similar high works, please. Better than just shooting and fighting. Written by Adel Abdelmalak. An Amerjcan from Egyptian origin.

Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Offered by Innovationstore
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $11.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but Bright and Work very well, August 21, 2013
I bought two of this light. Out of the box, they worked very well first night. One of them was not receiving enough direct or indirect light, so it failed to last for more than half an hour on the second night. Once I moved it to a brighter area, it worked very well like the first one but because both of them are not really receiving exactly direct light, they last for about three hours per night. That is why I've just moved them to where they are to receive full sun shine and they now make it well through dawn. For a week now I'm happy with this choice. I had to return two other lights I bought with these for they did not work as described, and then I decided to get two more lights of this Frostfire ones. They turn into dim light at night and then it turns into full light when motion is detected even from double the distance the description assumes. So, it even works better than expected. The only thing about them is that I believe $19 is a little too much for them as their light cover a limited distance while a big solar light of about $30 can cover about five times the area this light can cover. I'd give it no more than $12 value although I like them much.

TSSS® Outdoor solar LED wall-lamp,solar light,voice control
TSSS® Outdoor solar LED wall-lamp,solar light,voice control

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as described. Does not detect voice unless given a huge bang an inch away!!!, August 21, 2013
This item is sold by several sellers of different prices. The description of some sellers does not tell you about the fact that this light does not detect motion. It is supposed to be detecting voice instead. Also it does say that the light detects darkness and then it turns on into dim light and then when voice or sound of someone walking, for instance, within a few feet is detected, it should turn into full light. However, what actually happens is that it just turns into dim light at night but fails to switch into full light with all attempts to make noise within a few feet. It only does so when I clapped really hard an inch away or gave the light body a tap!!!. I bought two of them and made sure they were both fully charged in full sun and both failed the same way. Back they went to the seller. by the way, with those two lights, I also bought within the same shipment from Amazon two of "Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light" and they worked very well and as described.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2014 3:12 PM PDT

Filter ACE+ Replacement filter compatible with Samsung Refrigerator Water Filter DA29-00003A DA29-00003B DA29-00003G HAFCU1
Price: $21.09
5 used & new from $18.45

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the only part that currently fits DA29-00003G, November 17, 2012
I purchased this part several times and it fits fine. It also works the same as the original expensive one used to do when it used to fit before Horrible Samsung changed it. It is also installed easier. I had the original samsung filter when I first purchased the fridge in 2009. now HORRIBLE SAMSUNG has made changes to thier newer version of the fridge itself and the newer version of it requires the newer filter available in markets which is given the same filter number!!! leaving behind the poor guys who purchased that fridge of older versions. So, now I purchased and returned three different brands with the same part number, including horrible SAMSUNG' s original filter, but all three did not fit for the first time in three years. I called Samsung customer service but they were no help at all. The new filter had three teeth on the top part of it while this part I'm reviewing now has only two with a special design that makes it the only one that works these days. I have had two months now trying to replace my filter. I just made a mistake by trying to find altarnatives to this ACE+ Replacement filter.
I only read on one review that this does not fit the newer version of the fridge with the 'French door' as they described it.
Now it has become clear that Samsung does not honor their cusomers and does not stand behind their sales with even slightly knowledgable cusomer agents! I will never go with Samsung products again.

Samsung DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Samsung DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Price: $30.03
42 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch Out!!! - NOT COMPATIBLE with Samsung DA29-00003G, November 17, 2012
This is the third time I had to purchase and return this model from different manufacturers. All three times, including this time when I decided to go back and purchase the original part by SAMSUNG, they looked different from the original filter I used to have. For two years now, I used Samsung orginal part once and all other times I used compatible parts. They all used to wrok and fit fine. Now my only explanation is that Samsung has made some certain change maybe in its parts or models' numbers that customers do not understand or know. I called Samsung customer service and they were really of poor knowledge about things. The first agent even,who could not answer my question, gave me the parts' Dept. # to call and confirmed they would be open Saturday but they were closed. The second asked me to turn off the water supply and try installing it, altohugh the old filter fits in fine with the water on but their original two filters that I bought together do not fit at all AS THEY NOW HAVE THREE TEETH ON THE TOP PART OF THE FILTER which did not use to be till very recently. Anyway, I turned off the entire house's water and no help. I looked at samsung website and found that the product's picture was different in regards to its teeth that go in. It was the picture of the correct one while the one I was trying to install and which was to great extent nearly the same had three teeth! Samsung's second agent even kept telling me that the item I had was the right part but found no reason it did not fit altough the old one did fine. She could not either justify why it had three teeth instead of the two although its number and packaging was exactly the same with no one single difference. Samsung's part is also too expensive compared with the compatible ones I used to purchase all the time and which worked very fine. Samsung Customer service do not also stand right behind their sales which is not nice at all.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2015 5:51 PM PDT

Water Sentinel WSS-1 Replacement Fridge Filter
Water Sentinel WSS-1 Replacement Fridge Filter
Offered by iSave
Price: $20.96
15 used & new from $14.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch Out!!! - NOT COMPATIBLE with Samsung DA29-0003G, November 17, 2012
Once I opened this producted I was impressed by the look, the neat packaging, the stickers enclosed... respectfull manufacturer. However, it turned out to be different from the product description which states it fits Samsung DA29-0003G. But it seems that it actually fits other similar Samsung DA29, and they just generalize their description for commercial reasons. That was disappointing! It had to be back. I wish this manufacturer would produce other items that fit other models and series with this quality, especially that it is also made in the USA which keeps costs minimum and to help reduce the burden of imports from other countries. We also wish they could be accurate with their products' description to save consumers thime. effort and money.

Puma Men's Attencio II I FG Soccer Shoe,Black/White/Lime Punch,11 D US
Puma Men's Attencio II I FG Soccer Shoe,Black/White/Lime Punch,11 D US

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, nice looking, average quality, November 17, 2012
I have had it for six months now but have used it for like two months. The shoes are really of light weight and they also look very bright and attractive. Fit fine although they are of a little tight front (toes area). As they are light, they feel not durable to me and no lining inside, especially in the toes area for protection. I have had a big problem so far with the shoelaces. However I tie them and whatever I do, they just get loose and I have to tie them again and again during the games. They are also of average quality and the holes they go through can so easily be torn as they have no rings, lining or anything of any material to protect then against a tightened lace once it is pulled, it is expected to go through tearing through the shoe leather.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3