Profile for J. Powell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 160

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Powell "Superman" RSS Feed (Washington,DC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Wreckage
Wreckage
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but..., June 15, 2015
This review is from: Wreckage (Kindle Edition)
This book was a good way to kill some time. It wasn't too bad but I thought it could have been better.

I See Fire
I See Fire
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Real music., May 15, 2015
This review is from: I See Fire (MP3 Music)
If you appreciate real music, this song will make you remember how real music should sound.

Fruit of the Loom Big Boys' Assorted Boxer Brief ,Multi,XL (18-20)
Fruit of the Loom Big Boys' Assorted Boxer Brief ,Multi,XL (18-20)
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit., May 15, 2015
My son liked the way they fit and the colors are a present surprise to what you will normally find .

Gillette Venus Original Women's Razor Refill Cartridges 8 Count
Gillette Venus Original Women's Razor Refill Cartridges 8 Count
Price: $22.47
3 used & new from $15.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price ever., May 15, 2015
Great price for name brand items.

Madden Girl Netie Womens Size 8.5 Black Fashion Knee-High Boots
Madden Girl Netie Womens Size 8.5 Black Fashion Knee-High Boots
Offered by 1 ShoeSmart
Price: $32.00
2 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Head turners., May 15, 2015
Wife really liked the way these fit and looked. She got a lot complements at work or where ever she would wear them.

Hanes Big Boys' Platinum  Tank Top (Pack of 4), White, X-Large
Hanes Big Boys' Platinum Tank Top (Pack of 4), White, X-Large
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., May 15, 2015
Great price,but these shirts run small and after one wash they got smaller. I wouldn't buy these shirts again.

Dickies Big Boys' Flat Front Pant, Khaki, 20 Husky
Dickies Big Boys' Flat Front Pant, Khaki, 20 Husky
Price: $16.99
11 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price., May 15, 2015
Great price for school pants.Can't find better quality for the price any where, keep up the good work amazon and seller.

TORCHSTAR RGB Home LED Accent Lighting Kit - Home Theater TV LED Backlight Kit - 4pcs 3M Adhesive Color-changing Waterproof LED Strip Lights w/ UL-listed Power Adapter, Multicolor 24-key IR Remote Controller, Connectors and Accessories
Offered by Torchstar
Price: $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Job Touchstar............, May 15, 2015
I wasn't sure how these would work, but I'm presently surprised with the result. They bring my set up to a new level and I like the impact they have on the movie watching experience. They are a breeze to set up as long as you follow the instructions; which consists of making sure the arrows line up with the connectors. You may need to get some type of other type of adhesive tape or Velcro to add to the lights to keep them from fallen off. Other than that there are no complaints about this very unique theater solution. You can use these lights for other uses in your home environment, the cost can't be beat for an item that will earn it's value with the first push of the button. Try this simple addition to your theater and invite the family and friends over to be wowed.

Savvies Crystalclear Screen Protector for Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Protective Film, 100% fits, Display Protection Film
Offered by FairPrices-24
Price: $5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ready for prime time., May 15, 2015
This item isn't designed very well;the film has a little piece at the bottom that doesn't come off. I tried to find a way to remove the little strip at the end of the film;therefore, the film doesn't fit properly. The product isn't designed correctly, you only get one, so that limits your trail and error. Price is a little high for one screen protector, this was the only company that makes them for my Logitech Harmony ultimate remote. It might work for someone else but it didn't work for me.

Logitech Harmony Ultimate One IR Remote with Customizable Touch Screen Control (915-000224)
Price: $199.99
20 used & new from $139.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a try., May 1, 2015
I just received this remote yesterday and I just finished setting up my new remote. I had the Harmony One; which I loved and now this remote just adds to to the Harmony line up. Set up was easy and pain free; I guess if you are familiar with setting up Harmony remotes, it will be easy to do. If you aren't familiar with Harmony;take your time,the site walks you through the entire process and you will be done in no time. I like the way the remote is set up and I don't have an issue, as others have stated they do. I would buy another one of these remotes in a heart beat; I always recommend Harmony remotes to the people that see my set up,the poeple I know don't see the value in a good universal remote and they just can't justify the price. If you are a home theater buff and a true movie watcher, you will love the things this remote can do. I will rotate my remotes (Harmony One=master bedroom set up,890= oldest son's room, 880=youngest son's room and the 650=basement); this will reduce the need for spending money on batteries for all the other remotes in my house. Give the Ultimate one a try; see for your self, then you can decide for yourself if the remote is worth your time and money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16