Profile for chihuahua_star > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

chihuahua_star RSS Feed (US)

Page: 1 | 2
Merlot Natural Grape Seed Night Cream 118ml/4oz
Merlot Natural Grape Seed Night Cream 118ml/4oz
4 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars keep coming back, February 12, 2013
I have terribly sensitive skin. I have tried ALL KINDS of facial products, but keep coming back to this one. I am 29, and since an ovarian issue about 6 years ago my skin is crazy sensitive. All you have to do is look at me wrong and my face breaks out! My favorite face cream WAS from Benefit - then they discontinued it. The secret ingredient - I SWEAR - is the SQUALANE. I was on vacation and my face looked awful. I went to a Walgreens looking for a different moisturizer, and noticed this one had squalane in it. I decided to give it a try. I calmed my skin, and now it actually looks good. I use La Therapie face wash, and this day and night. I have noticed a definite improvement and my face actually looks great! I have tried other face creams since it's been hard for me to believe that a $20 cream can be this good. Even the $100 creams can't compete - I always come back to this. Try it, I highly recommend. On my 3rd tub.

The Other Boleyn Girl (Movie Tie-In)
The Other Boleyn Girl (Movie Tie-In)
by Philippa Gregory
379 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, I couldn't put it down!!, July 25, 2009
First off, I see no reason why anyone would be upset at the predictability. The history of Anne Boleyn is no secret! I feel that Philippa Gregory does an excellent job here. I love that the story is from Mary's point of view. Halfway through the book, I felt like I knew what it was like to be at court! This book really opened my eyes to the conniving ways of families at court. I knew enough before, but this really transports you there. Women really had no choices but to bed whomever their family told them to for the sake of social climbing. It also makes me wonder how history might be different if Katherine of Aragon had birthed a son! That seems to be the start of the trouble between her and Henry. Anne Boleyn was very skilled in her "work." This book makes you hate her, yet care for her and feel sorry for her. Well done! I absolutely recommend it!

The Constant Princess (Boleyn)
The Constant Princess (Boleyn)
by Philippa Gregory
Price: $13.45
561 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book. I'd start with this one, July 25, 2009
I personally really enjoyed this book! It's meant to be entertaining and not 100% historically accurate. I read "The Other Boleyn Girl" first and this second. I would recommend reading this one first I think. I had a whole new appreciation for Katherine of Aragon, and there was a depth to her that would have carried over to TOBG. Also, you get to know Henry VIII from his childhood. Absolutely worth reading.

Absolutely Fabulous: Absolutely Everything
Absolutely Fabulous: Absolutely Everything
DVD ~ Jennifer Saunders
Offered by HARVEST MOUSE, LLC
Price: $206.98
8 used & new from $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, sweetie! How can you not love Pats and Eddie?, January 16, 2009
Absolutely Fabulous is the funniest show I've ever seen. I've been a fan for 11 years, since the age of 14!!!! If anyone doesn't like it, they don't get it. You have to have a sense of humor to get this - it's not that terrible, obvious humor you get here in the states. Cheers, sweetie!

Infamous
Infamous
by Joan Collins
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
71 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but not Joan's best novel!, January 1, 2009
This review is from: Infamous (Mass Market Paperback)
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this book. But unlike her others, this one took me a while to get interested completely. It all seemed kind of "Blah" until she met the mysterious man. The last chapters were especially great, though, and made the book for me. Totally worth reading!

Misfortune's Daughters
Misfortune's Daughters
by Joan Collins
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, January 1, 2009
I was very pleasantly surprised! A great story of two sisters who are very different. It's fun to get engrossed in the "good life" - wealth, travel, fame...Try it. If you like Jackie and Joan's books, you'll love this one!

Footballers Wives - The Complete First Season
Footballers Wives - The Complete First Season
DVD ~ John Forgeham
2 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beginning to a Great series!, January 1, 2009
Footballer's Wives is a great series if you can let go of your inhibitions for a few hours and have fun! Lots of drama - super juicy! The first season does not disappoint! The drama begins right away!

Fake Bake Original Lotion, 6 oz.
Fake Bake Original Lotion, 6 oz.
Offered by Beauty drive
Price: $17.99
36 used & new from $11.35

5.0 out of 5 stars The best self-tanner on the market!, January 1, 2009
This appears to be, by far, the best self tanner I've tried! I used to get airbrushed, but it was getting to be too costly. This makes me look the same when I use it 2 nights in a row! Natural coloring, a nice deep tan. One thing: WEAR GLOVES! It goes on really smooth and won't leave color on your palms. When I didn't use gloves, my palms were deep brown for days. Enjoy, it's a great product!

Footballers Wives - The Complete Third Season
Footballers Wives - The Complete Third Season
DVD ~ Zoe Lucker
Price: $27.00
8 used & new from $8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite season of FW!, January 1, 2009
Drama, drama, drama! This is my favorite season. Introduced is Conrad and Amber, who is a pretty Bollywood star and becomes Tanya's greatest rival! Super juicy. The last episode leaves you hanging....watch it!

Footballers Wives - The Complete Second Season
Footballers Wives - The Complete Second Season
DVD ~ Gillian Taylforth
6 used & new from $19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Footballer's Wives! There should be a season 6..., January 1, 2009
Footballer's wives is so full of drama, you can't leave the room for 1 minute! Season 2 doesn't disappoint. And the end is great. It's funny how looking back, some of the plots are absolutely crazy - but while watching it, it seem realistic! Great escape TV. And you can't beat dramas with accents! =)

Page: 1 | 2