Profile for Jezika > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jezika RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Forplay Women's Ready Aim Fire! Costume Set, Black, Medium/Large
Forplay Women's Ready Aim Fire! Costume Set, Black, Medium/Large
Price: $67.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price!!!, October 1, 2014
I am 5'2" at 135. I couldn't decide whether I was a S/M or a M/L.Usually with most Halloween costumes, I have to buy a size or two up anyways due to the weird sizing. Most Halloween costumes seem to fit the Barbie sized individuals. I normally buy a small or medium with regular clothing so I decided to go up a size and bought the M/L. Better bigger than too small right? Now, I wish I had just bought the size S/M. The chest part of the costume is a little large for me. Other than that, the rest of the costume fits fine and not too short. The front of the costume you can adjust so if I had gotten the small I could have just loosened up the corset to fit my body. Now I guess I'll have to wear a major push-up. This costume is pretty much true to size.

Costumes quality is pretty nice. It feels like it would last through a night of partying and many more Halloween parties. What I like about it is the fact that it is a kind of ambiguous costume. You can tweak it a bit to make it fit your needs.

Totoro 13" 13.3" inch Notebook Laptop Case Sleeve Carrying bag
Totoro 13" 13.3" inch Notebook Laptop Case Sleeve Carrying bag
Offered by colorfulcase
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, August 18, 2013
It came in quicker than expected. The colors are really bright and look like the picture. It will suffice as a laptop carrying case for now. I also have a laptop carrying bag so it fits in it just nicely.

The case had a strong plastic smell that came with it, but overtime the smell goes away. However, there isn't that much padding so if you really did drop it, I don't know how much it would save your laptop from damage. The handles would be useful if they weren't INSIDE the zipper. you would have to have the top unzipped to use the handles which is very inconvenient.

Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Styler Dryer
Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Styler Dryer
Price: $34.88
31 used & new from $30.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Big and Bulky, August 18, 2013
It is hard to work with because of the size. I don't know how anyone with short hair can manage it.

The dryer starts to smell funny when I turn the heat to high. Makes my hair have that weird burnt smell when I use it.

Overall, it accomplishes what I wanted it to do. I have frizzy wavy hair and this helps speed the straightening process. The cover of the box has this lady with nice volume and big waves...i couldn't accomplish it with the dryer so wither I am using it wrong or it is a bit misleading.

Crown Mark Vanity, Cherry
Crown Mark Vanity, Cherry
Price: $94.35
8 used & new from $81.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Met Expectations, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Crown Mark Vanity, Cherry (Misc.)
+ Came super quick! I ordered Sunday night and it was delivered to me by Wednesday afternoon
+ Quality for what you pay
+ Easy to assemble. Took me about an hour

- Mirror within the wood frame is a little small so it shifts
- Drawer is a bit flimsy...don't pull it out all the way
- Color is lighter than expected. The photo depicted it darker

Overall, I'm quite satisfied. I didn't want to spend a lot on a nice fancy one. This one will do.

The Renegade (The Renegade, Rebel and Rogue Book 1)
The Renegade (The Renegade, Rebel and Rogue Book 1)
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoying Girl, May 2, 2013
Book was terrible. It was written very simplistically. The beginning wasn't a beginning at all, leaving you wondering what happened. The beginning is suppose to be what captures your interest. There was not enough description of the fight, being captured, or the crap he went through while jailed to make him want revenge. The author just lets us assume he went through hell. The heroine was annoying from the get go. "Nooo I broke my ankle"..."I'm about to faint"..."I'm so weak"..."I think I broke my ankle again". All her complaints got so annoying. The hero supposedly didn't like her being so annoyingly weak and kept telling her so...but still finds her attractive? There just wasn't any quality of the heroine that makes her likable. I read about 40% of the book and just gave up because the complaints kept on going on...and on...and on...

Don't bother reading this book...even though it is free.

Aftershokz Sportz 2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones
Aftershokz Sportz 2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones
Offered by BlueKangaroos
Price: $32.99
17 used & new from $26.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for those who wear glasses, February 16, 2013
I bought these for a gift. Boyfriend said that they were cool and something new. He said that they were a little uncomfortable and it was something you had to get used to. I also didn't think that his glasses were going to be an issue. Good thing he has contacts!

The Sea King's Daughter
The Sea King's Daughter
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Typical Little Mermaid Story With A Disappointing Ending, July 28, 2012
Quick fast light read. Pretty much sticks with the little mermaid tale. Nyx is the daughter of the sea king and hates living under water. She also has a very strained relationship with her family members. No one understands her and she is always getting in trouble. She saves a prince and longs to be with him so she gives up her life underwater to be on land...Overall, nothing super exciting or unexpected about the story except for one little part but it wasn't an "oh my gosh" reaction. The story wasn't as romantic as I hoped it would be...it could have been so much more. I really hoped that the evil sorceress had more of a role and also the Prince's friend who was nice to her. Secretly I was cheering for them to be together hoping for a twist in the typical tale. Disappointing ending. Not a book I would read again but was glad I had it to pass time.

Defiant Impostor (Dangerous Masquerade Collection)
Defiant Impostor (Dangerous Masquerade Collection)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Story - Romance, Jealousy, Revenge, and Deception, June 21, 2012
4.5****This is now one of my favorites by this author.

I was hooked from the first page. Susanna's character was very easy to connect with from the beginning and how could anyone not fall for Adam! I definetely was frustrated when Adam was courting Susanna because she would just leave him hanging and made strong efforts to deceive him...though she had her reasons. Then the tables were turned and I got frustrated at Adam for not having any trust...but again he did have his reasons. The author does really well in describing the hurt and pain each had suffered in their own life which made you understand both sides. Usually, I tend to favor one person over the other but this story made me love both Susanna and Adam. Susanna's temper was also not over the top and annoying like some other books.

The reason why I didn't rate this book a 5 stars was because some parts of the story didn't really flow for me. !(Might contain some spoilers)!When Susanna accepted to take Camille's inheritance in her place, it's common sense to have a witness around or some type of proof right? The thought of leaving the death of Camille from her aunt was a bit odd too...especially since she was so dear to the lady...however there would be no story then. In the end when the aunt found out her niece died during the trip to Virginia, you would think she would be more distraught. It was a good book but I feel more credit should have been given to Camille and her role in the story, even if she was just in the first 20 or so pages. An epilogue would have been nice too. I would like to know how many kids they had since they mentioned it a few times...

Divine Deception
Divine Deception
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book! Too Short!, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Divine Deception (Kindle Edition)
Like the other reviewers, I do agree this story is much like a beauty and the beast type story. I still really enjoyed it. The reason this book didn't get a perfect score from me is because the love was there but the characters lacked passion. It kind of got a little tiring when all they did was share quick kisses that "melted her knees" each time. The author describes Fallon's side of the relationship more so than Trader. I know Trader was suppose to be mysterious with a big question mark on him but I would have enjoyed his perspectives too. Also, I would have liked it if the author developed the beginning a little more. I would have enjoyed reading about Trader's previous visits before he saved her from her miserable life with her uncle. Perhaps Fallon's first encounter with Trader? I enjoyed the book but finished wishing I was more satisfied because I wanted more! :)

Romance of Broken Heart's
Romance of Broken Heart's

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the worst but not the best., January 28, 2012
I read the book on a web browser using the cloud reader so the formatting was not as bad. If you are able to overlook the formatting errors, the book was an okay read if you need something to help pass time.

The book starts off with Kitty being kidnapped by Rafe and his brother as part of a plan to seek revenge on her father. Once the deed is done, they realize that she is blind. While Rafe tries to protect her, his brother has other plans. Rafe tries to return her back home after he finds out the truth about his own father but falls in love with her in the process.

The story was a bit predictable, and it also had a disappointing ending. I guess after reading the product description I expected a lot more. Since I got the book for free, I'm not too unsatisfied with it. If you are looking for something with a simple story line then maybe this book might be of interest. If you are looking for a page turner and excitement look elsewhere.

Page: 1 | 2