Profile for Raymond Goitia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Raymond Goitia RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this smart cover., September 13, 2012
It is so useful to be able to open the cover and not having to unlock the iPad manually. It is also good protection for the iPad while keeping it clean.

Incipio IPAD-255 Smart Feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case for iPad 3RD GEN / 4TH GEN - Black
Offered by Karen Deals
Price: Click here to see our price
38 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection., September 13, 2012
This hard shell case has protected my iPad in more than one occasion. Without it I am sure my iPad would be banged up or maybe even broken. It fits great.

HP CG790A-AZ 32 GB Flash Memory Card Class 10 SDHC
HP CG790A-AZ 32 GB Flash Memory Card Class 10 SDHC

5.0 out of 5 stars A monster for my SLR camera., September 13, 2012
I took advantage of a price drop and bought this for my Canon Rebel. The speed and capacity are great.

Speedo Vanquisher Plus Mirrored Swim Goggle (Black/Gold)
Speedo Vanquisher Plus Mirrored Swim Goggle (Black/Gold)
Price: $16.93
5 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles!, September 13, 2012
I am not a professional swimmer, but once I used these goggles I realized that my previous ones were a toy. Great fit, no water leak and do not fog up.

Supreme Commander 2 - Xbox 360
Supreme Commander 2 - Xbox 360
Offered by muboutletstore
Price: $8.45
49 used & new from $3.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great RTS game., September 13, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
So far I have played the campaign only, but it has been fun. As other reviewers have mentioned, it takes a little time to get used to the controls and actually find the shortcuts. Once you are familiar with the controls it is easy to play.

SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter
SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter
Offered by US EcoZone
Price: $15.60
32 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of bang for your buck., September 13, 2012
I purchased this MicroSD card for use with my cell phone and it works great. The adapter is also works great when connecting to my computer.

Belkin FastFit Armband for Apple iPod Nano 6G -Black/Blue
Belkin FastFit Armband for Apple iPod Nano 6G -Black/Blue
Offered by cincynow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great armband for my iPod Nano., September 13, 2012
I use it every time I go for a run. Easy to change the size, out on, take off and easy to clean or actually wash. It does not get all smelly with the sweat. I am very happy with this armband.

Wine Bottle Opener Pump Set
Wine Bottle Opener Pump Set

2.0 out of 5 stars It does not work., September 13, 2012
This review is from: Wine Bottle Opener Pump Set
My brother had one of these, I used it without any problem and I loved it. Therefore, I decided to buy one for me. I found this one on Amazon and was very happy to get my own. I tell my friends how great this bottle opener is going to be and guess what; it was a great laugh for everyone. You push and the air goes in. You let go and the air comes back out instead of staying in.

I can't "hate it" because I got a laugh out of it with my friends, but it does not work.

adidas Cooper Backpack 5131275 Backpack,Black,One Size
adidas Cooper Backpack 5131275 Backpack,Black,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a backpack freak and a love this backpack!, September 13, 2012
I have had many great backpacks, but this is the best one so far. My favorite feature is the LoadSpring shoulder straps because it prevents strain on your shoulders and back when you load a lot of stuff. The zippers are great and even though I have had it for only a month and a half, I am sure it will last long because of the great construction quality. Very easy to handle or carry on your back.

Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
Offered by TechGiant
Price: $1,085.00
192 used & new from $510.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with my first MacBook Pro!, September 13, 2012
I have had my MacBook Pro for almost a month and I am very happy and satisfied with it. Everything is so easy and intuitive to setup or configure. I have had the best experience ever with importing and editing videos and pictures. Email and Internet browsing is a breeze. Don't get me wrong, not everything is perfect. Having heard from friends and family about how reliable a Mac product is, I never expected to have an application crash within the first month, but I did. However, the experience was great since the OS does not become unstable and the application will simply shutdown and reopen.

I highly recommend the MacBook Pro to anyone who wants a product that is stable, intuitive, easy and fun!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2012 8:33 AM PDT