Profile for Kozen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kozen RSS Feed

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (Japanese Version) (Region Free) [PlayStation 3]
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (Japanese Version) (Region Free) [PlayStation 3]
Offered by GameCyberStore
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fighter, Arc Systems never disappoints., February 7, 2014
I imported this because College was right around the corner and I was impatient, I've been a BlazBlue fan for several years now. At first I wanted to wait until the English version came out, but I just couldn't resist and decided to import. Man did I get my money's worth, BBCP is without a doubt the best so far out of all the BlazBlue games. Now I wish I could say more about the story but I can't comprehend Japanese, however I'll most likely buy the English version just for the story.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - PlayStation 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - PlayStation 2
Offered by The Best Only
Price: $16.30
94 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Jrpgs On The PlayStation 2 Platform!, January 18, 2014
Atlus has done it again, this time with Persona 4. Persona 4 has a great and lively cast of characters, a solid detective/mystery plot, gameplay that has been improved from Persona 3's, and catchy soundtracks of j-pop goodness.

Street Fighter X Tekken - Playstation 3
Street Fighter X Tekken - Playstation 3
Offered by FRONTIER HOBBY SHOP
Price: $18.06
90 used & new from $9.08

3.0 out of 5 stars A Crossover That Has Been Heavily Anticipated Ends Off Being Meh, January 18, 2014
As both a Street Fighter and Tekken fan I had high hopes for this game as it looked to be a very promising and fun fighter. Unfortunately it fails to exceed or even reach my expectations; a simple disappointment. The game play can be fun at times but awfully repetitive and the gem system ruins whatever balance that Capcom was aiming for in the roster. Presentation wise it's no Capcom vs SNK or even Marvel vs Capcom. It has very mediocre techno songs on most stages that seriously doesn't fit or blend well with the gimmick of the stages at all. Online multiplayer is bad, due to the poor netcoding you will nearly always have a match with lag.

If I were you I'd approach this game with some caution, rent it,

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files: Season 1
Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files: Season 1
DVD ~ Abe Noriyuki
Price: $16.38
16 used & new from $14.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Yu Yu Hakusho's Classic Shounen Greatness!, January 18, 2014
As a boy I watched several episodes of this series, but I never invested my time to get myself into the series. Now I wish that I've done it sooner because this series reminded me of why my interest was piqued whenever I watched this show as a kid. Season 1 of Yu Yu Hakusho is overall awesome, I couldn't ask for more besides wanting to get all of the other seasons of this anime.

Persona 4 Arena - Playstation 3
Persona 4 Arena - Playstation 3
Price: $19.21
78 used & new from $9.02

5.0 out of 5 stars A game that is easy for casuals yet competitive for traditional fighting gamers, August 12, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Persona 4 Arena overall is a fun and great game. It's a perfect balance of having gameplay mechanics that are friendly to the casuals but it does not take away the competitiveness for the hardcore fighting gamers. A hardcore fighting gamer myself was at first skeptical on how simple the controls, auto-combos, etc. When I poured more hours of the game from local matches to online matches, I not only experienced the competitive flow in many matches but enjoy the game like any ordinary game should make you enjoy. You can still create your own advanced combos, strategies, even modify the button layout to your liking. The game is heavily balanced which makes it all the more fun. I recommend this game to the hardcore fighting gamers, the persona fans of the jrpg series, and I would even recommend this to total casuals. I, a persona and a hardcore fighting gamer approve of this game! Good job Atlus!