Profile for Munchies Organic > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Munchies Organic "Munchies Organic Natural Farm" RSS Feed (Cumberland, MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Super Cute Fantastic Strawberry Design Silicone Tea Infuser Strainer Teapot Teacup
Offered by EF-Three
Price: $1.49
27 used & new from $1.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected. Very Cute, September 13, 2014
Works great and decorative too.

Mesh Tea Ball Infuser (2pcs)
Mesh Tea Ball Infuser (2pcs)
Offered by KIKI MALL (Shipping From HongKong)
Price: $3.43
7 used & new from $2.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks tea leaves, September 13, 2014
This review is from: Mesh Tea Ball Infuser (2pcs)
Tea comes out the sides - does not seal tight enough to work properly

Overcoming Video Game Addiction: The Noobs Guide To Overcoming Video Game Addiction (Addiction, Video Games, Gaming)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for an ebook!, July 10, 2014
A slightly long introduction story for the overall length of the book. The meat of this book focuses on obvious things like doing something else to fill the void created by no longer playing the games and a general focus on the current bad and future bad to be able to accomplish the good. Then lastly, a check to see if the change sticks. Many other books are written along this theme. The references to the authors blog led me to other writings and musings which I found entertaining and interesting (more so than the book). There are other materials provided in the blog in addition to the book, which are worth a look at. Overall, I enjoyed the ebook. I'm used to a lot more depth but this is a very young guy. Loneliness is often the trigger on any addiction or bad habit. Would have loved more elaboration on the actual dealing with emotional roller coasters. A couple of grammatical errors but otherwise okay for a first try.

Bonus Package Panda Small Mini Portable Compact Washer Washing Machine 5.5lbs Capacity
Offered by First&Best Inc.
Price: $79.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but very functional, July 18, 2012
Product works better than hand washing because I don't have the patience to go at it by hand that long. However, the "fill hose" does NOT work because it is not the right size to any of the faucets I own or anyone in my neighborhood. FAIL! Have to hand fill. Drain hose is flimsy and you have to be careful not to spray the drain hose every where. I love the machine itself but it does not integrate well with existing fixtures. COST TOO MUCH FOR LACK OF INTEGRATION -- Alababa China wholesale and these cost $30 each with a volume purchase. I paid $120 with this vendor. I am foolish for paying that much. It is nice overall but I feel ripped off.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2012 9:27 AM PDT

P3 International P7816 Attack Wave Ultrasonic Pestrepeller
P3 International P7816 Attack Wave Ultrasonic Pestrepeller
Price: $20.59
67 used & new from $16.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for some mice but not all, December 16, 2011
I put this machine near mouse poison and some mice ate a bit of the mouse poison. When I unplugged and removed though, the mice poison was devoured overnight. SO, it does drive MOST mice away however it may take a long time to drive them all away. Best used with poison and on again and off again combinations so you don't end up with mice genetically immune to the noise it makes.

Topeak Pocket Rocket Master Blaster Bike Pump
Topeak Pocket Rocket Master Blaster Bike Pump
Price: $10.10
76 used & new from $10.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but powerful!, December 16, 2011
Fits on the bike so when you get a low tire -- poof and you are back up and running. SO far it's working well. I love the small size!

Can Ram - Aluminum Can Crusher
Can Ram - Aluminum Can Crusher
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $15.43
15 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice while it lasted, December 16, 2011
I had to return it because the handle simply snapped off while I was using it.. It's not like I am overly strong, it just snapped. I'm gonna try again by ordering another one from another company. The company I ordered from had no problem with returns.

LUMINA 200 Headlight Black
LUMINA 200 Headlight Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright !, December 16, 2011
We ride quite often at night and this thing even pierces fog. It's got a blast setting and a strobe setting. It's very bright and everyone can see you coming!

Qualcraft 2481 Ladder Hook with Wheel, One Hook
Qualcraft 2481 Ladder Hook with Wheel, One Hook
Price: $22.75
17 used & new from $19.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for slate and other things!, December 16, 2011
I bought this months and months ago for doing slate repairs which it helped quite a bit. But today we used it to keep the ladder off the gutters so we could replace the gutters... while I don't believe that it was designed to do that, it did us really well and saved a lot of time by letting us work from the ladder versus attempting to attach a gutter while on the roof. I bought 2. You really need 2 to be stable.

The Slate Roof Bible: Understanding, Installing and Restoring the World's Finest Roof (The Slate Roof Bible, 2nd Edition)
by Joseph Jenkins
Price: $31.76
69 used & new from $26.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book for Old House Slate, December 16, 2011
I found myself saying, "wow I did not know that!" many times. A few tips saved me thousands on repairing myself versus letting some local YAH-WHO totally mess up my 100 year old slate roof. I still have a few slate to replace because I cannot locate a used slate source locally but I am making huge strides thanks to the book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3