Profile for Geraldine Ahearn > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 336

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Geraldine Ahearn "Author Geri Ahearn" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kurt Adler 12-Inch White and Silver Fiber Optic LED Angel Treetop
Kurt Adler 12-Inch White and Silver Fiber Optic LED Angel Treetop
Offered by ToysOnEarth
Price: $35.50
8 used & new from $33.51

5.0 out of 5 stars "LOVELY, STUNNING ALL LIT-UP, EXQUISITE QUALITY!", December 17, 2014
I received this Beautiful angel 3 days ago, and set her up for display with my Christmas decorations & indoor lights. I purchased her for table-top display, not as a tree-top. I learned in the past years, that many tree-top ornaments including some angels, can also be used as a table-top Christmas decoration.

She is sturdy, and made of good quality. The fabric is lovely, and the Fiber-optic effect is simply very appealing. The lights are soft, which is what I wanted, and she's stunning, very attractive and a lovely Christmas decor.

We are pleased that we received what we wanted. However, she's much more attractive than the picture shown, with exquisite quality. Very happy with the choice we made, especially at a good price. Highly recommended!

Betty Crocker Bowl Appetit, Three Cheese Rotini, 3.1-Ounce Bowls (Pack of 12)
Betty Crocker Bowl Appetit, Three Cheese Rotini, 3.1-Ounce Bowls (Pack of 12)
Price: $19.44
7 used & new from $19.44

5.0 out of 5 stars "DELICIOUS, PLENTY OF CHEESE, SIMPLE TO PREPARE!", December 17, 2014
I ordered these 3 cheese Bowls for the first time, as we never tasted them before and are used to Kraft Original Mac & Cheese, or Kraft Velvetta & Cheese, which we like. I was hesitating a bit, because I'm not a huge fan of 3 cheese, but my daughter is. Also, in the last 20 twenty years, I've never been disappointed with any Betty Crocker products.

I was pleasantly surprised, because we liked this 3 cheese Bowl even more than Kraft Mac & Cheese. It's very tasty, and is simple to make. There's no fuss of having to squeeze the cheese out of a packet. As directed, we added hot water to the Level line, mixed gently, and microwaved for 5 minutes. Once removed from the microwave, we let it sit a few minutes to thicken the cheese sauce. It is delicious & nutritious.

My daughter and I cooked it in 2 different microwaves, and it still came out perfect. It's satisfying and tasty for a quick meal. It's also ideal for those who have microwaves at work, because it's fast & easy. We are well satisfied & will be ordering more. Highly recommended!

FLAMELESS LED TEA LIGHTS - 24 Yellow Flickering Flameless LED Battery Powered Tealight Candles with 24 FREE Tealight Wraps from Frux Home and Yard™
Offered by Frux Home and Yard™
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "EASY TO USE, AND A LOVELY DECOR FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON!", December 17, 2014
I was anxious to receive these as I love all kinds of candles, but never had these before. In simple terms, they are very attractive and dress up any room, especially for the holiday season.

There are 24, and 3 different colored wraps are included. I dispersed them throughout my home, and my guests enjoy them as much as we do. I don't have to worry about Safety with accidental burning, or too much smoke filling the air from excessive wax candle-burning.

In addition, every candle worked, and the battery lasts longer than I expected. They are mesmerizing, very pretty, and add to holiday spirit. My daughter finds them soothing, and cheerful. We love them, and I'm ordering more, so that I always have enough to decorate with, and for gift-giving.

I used several with the decor wraps that came with them, but we also sat them inside of decorative candle holders we already have, and they are stunning to look at with these candles. Highly recommended to decorate with for the holidays or special occasions, and great for gift-giving. A reasonable price for a super-cool holiday decoration!

Department 56 Village Cross Product Winter Berry Trees
Department 56 Village Cross Product Winter Berry Trees
Offered by GiftOoh
Price: $17.58
9 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "BEAUTIFULLY HAND-CRAFTED, COLORFUL, AND A LOVELY CHRISTMAS DECOR!", December 17, 2014
I received these beautiful hand-crafted Berry Trees a few days ago, and although I didn't unpack my Christmas Village after moving, I made a Christmas scenery with sparkling felt & little Christmas figurines. I sat one Berry Tree in the scenery, and one sits on my end-table next to 2 Christmas candles. Regardless of where you place them, they stand out, and are lovely to look at. My daughter and my guests have complimented how much they bring Christmas cheer.

They are much more 'Beautiful' than the actual picture, and for my home, they will become a keepsake. You can tell how much work went into designing these Berry Trees, and they are delicate, yet sturdy enough to stand on a flat surface.

The smiles & the compliments from my guests say it all, and I'm more than satisfied that I purchased them. In addition, the price is very reasonable for the exquisite quality & design. Highly recommended as a gift for Holiday decor, or to include with your own decor & Christmas villages!

Samsung Counter Top Grill Microwave, 1.4 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel
Samsung Counter Top Grill Microwave, 1.4 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel
Price: $179.00
2 used & new from $179.00

5.0 out of 5 stars "EXCELLENT QUALITY, HAS MANY FEATURES, EASY TO CLEAN!", December 12, 2014
I purchased this Microwave for my daughter a few months ago, and it's the Best in quality we have ever owned. We both have used it, almost on an everyday basis. It has several good features, is attractive, and it's very easy to clean. In comparison to many brands we've owned, this one is the Champ.

We both use our Microwave much more than our conventional oven, because of our hectic schedules, and I wanted to make sure it's a Top quality. We have used many different brands over the last 20 years, but this is one of the Best we've owned for a long time, and it's worth every penny for our convenience, and a definite time-saver for our schedules.

My daughter loves Pizza, and I liked the Top Grill feature, but this Microwave can do so much more with its features. The outside is as easy to clean as the inside, and it fits perfect as a Counter Top. Superior Quality, Easy To Clean, and Extremely Useful. We are totally satisfied with both the quality it delivers, and the reasonable price for a Must have item we use Everyday. Highly recommended!

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Instant Oats Express, Apple Cinnamon, 1.51 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $16.89
2 used & new from $16.89

5.0 out of 5 stars "DELICIOUS, HEALTHY & CONVENIENT SERVINGS!", December 12, 2014
I have been purchasing 'Quaker Oatmeal' for several years, well over 30. I used to make it myself, using the tall canisters that were filled with the Original Oats. I loved the Original, and we now enjoy a variety of the Instant with different flavors.

Our favorite is The Apple & Cinnamon, and I've done research over the years, now knowing how nutritious Oatmeal is. It's filled with nutritional values, and also helps to maintain normal cholesterol levels.

We enjoy it for breakfast, and sometimes as a snack. It's filling, and satisfying. In addition, we take advantage of the different flavors. Convenient cups, delicious, and healthy. Highly recommended!

Torani Syrup Pump
Torani Syrup Pump
Offered by Charlie Bean Company
Price: $6.74
4 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "WORKS WELL & VERY USEFUL!", December 12, 2014
This review is from: Torani Syrup Pump (Misc.)
A few months ago, I purchased several bottles of different flavored Torani Syrup in my local 'Trader Joe's' special foods store. In addition, I have all different size bottles, ranging from 50ml to 375ml, to 750 ml. Of course, I didn't expect this pump to fit on my mini-bottles, nor did I expect it to fit on my huge bottles. However, it fits well on all of my medium size bottles, and the pump works well.

I can now measure how much I need for recipes, without over-adding when it just poured from the bottle. I have no problems with the pump dripping either. Extremely useful & highly recommended!

Faeries Finest Thyme, 2.00 Ounce
Faeries Finest Thyme, 2.00 Ounce
Price: $7.26

5.0 out of 5 stars "GOOD QUALITY SPICE, FLAVORFUL & EXTREMELY USEFUL IN COOKING, December 12, 2014
This dried Thyme has a sweet aroma, and is very flavorful. I've been using this spice over 36 years, to add to a variety of recipes. In comparison to other brands I've purchased, Faeries comes through in top quality, and for the same size jar of other brands in my local supermarket, this product is much less expensive as this spice has increased dramatically over the last 5 years.

I add it to Stuffing, Chicken, Lamb, and several homemade recipes. Thyme is a pleasant, fragrant spice that adds flavor, especially to slow-cooker dinners. In addition, we use it with egg recipes.

We especially like it on pot roast, and it's a flavorful blend, when combined with garlic powder. I use it a great deal, and now know where to find Good quality at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Anniversary Clock "Angels" (Waltham)
Anniversary Clock "Angels" (Waltham)

5.0 out of 5 stars "ATTRACTIVE, GOOD QUALITY, LONG-LASTING!", December 11, 2014
I have been collecting Waltham Anniversary Clocks for 15 years. I collect clocks, and angels, and purchased this one a year ago. I now have a variety of these clocks including Disney, and Coca-Cola. This Angel Anniversary Clock is made of Good Quality, with A Porcelain Base. It's lightweight, and can be placed anywhere, without taking up too much space. It runs on 1 AA battery, and I only changed the battery after 7 months. The Glass Dome is strong, and can easily be cleaned. The Rotating Crystal Angel Pendulums are quiet, as well as the clock itself. This is a lovely gift for the holidays, and one that can be enjoyed all year long. Attractive & long-lasting. Highly recommended!

Dimensions Crafts Needlecrafts Counted Cross Stitch Stocking Kit, Tall Hat Snowman
Price: $21.10
18 used & new from $20.09

5.0 out of 5 stars "GOOD QUALITY THREAD, EASY TO CLEAN, PERFECT SIZE & FESTIVE!", December 11, 2014
I gifted this adorable Snowman stocking to a special friend, who loves to Cross-Stitch, especially homemade holiday items for friends & family. In addition, I ordered one for myself, because my daughter enjoys anything with a Snowman, and I have cross-stitched blankets and gifts for others in the last 20 years. The stocking is made of easy to clean material, and it doesn't take too long to cross-stitch for the final results, which creates a colorful holiday stocking. Festive, and a great gift-giving idea. Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20