Profile for Geraldine Ahearn > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 325

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Geraldine Ahearn "Author Geri Ahearn" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Double 6 Jumbo Blue Domino Tournament Professional Size Set of 28
Double 6 Jumbo Blue Domino Tournament Professional Size Set of 28
Offered by Gadget Geek Shop
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "SUPERIOR QUALITY, ELEGANT, DURABLE STORAGE CASE, AND GREAT PRICE!", April 14, 2015
We collect Dominoes Games, and this one is our latest edition. The tiles are made of excellent quality, and are large. The dots are huge, and the color is easy on the eyes. We have had no problem with eye-strain playing these Dominoes, but have with other sets that came with small tiles, and small dots. We noticed that because these tiles are easy on the eyes, it makes us want to play additional games in one sitting. We made our own huge board, which is perfect for Jumbo tiles, and this game provides many hours of fun, and entertainment. Good quality, great price. Highly recommended!

Oreo Fudge Cremes Mint Sandwich Cookies, 11.3 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Oreo Fudge Cremes Mint Sandwich Cookies, 11.3 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Offered by MAMA'S PLACE, Inc.
Price: $19.25
13 used & new from $15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars "DELICIOUS AS A SPECIAL TREAT, OR DESSERT!", April 14, 2015
For several years, we purchased the Girl Scout Mint cookies, and always liked them. However, since we tried Oreo Fudge Cremes Mint, we instantly became hooked, and this is now our favorite mint cookie. These are very tasty with milk, tea, or coffee. Children love them as much as the adults, and they are perfect as a special treat, or special dessert. You can really taste the mouth-watering flavor of mint, combined with fudge. We just have to make sure we don't over-indulge in one serving. Delicious any-time. Highly recommended!

Betty Crocker CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO Chicken Helper 8.7oz (2 Pack)
Betty Crocker CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO Chicken Helper 8.7oz (2 Pack)
Offered by Same 4 Less
Price: $7.49
4 used & new from $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars "DELICIOUS TASTE, FLAVORFUL, EASY TO PREPARE & 1 BOX GIVES PLENTY OF SERVINGS!", April 14, 2015
We purchased this Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo 2 weeks ago in our local supermarket, and noticed that we paid more than the price on Amazon. Therefore, we will be ordering in bulk here in the future. This was our first purchase of this product, but we wanted to give it a try, and I'm delighted we did.

My daughter considers it a tasty, comfort food meal. I like the idea of a one-pan meal, and it's quick-and-easy to make. I was pleasantly surprised with the mouth-watering flavor, and it's also filling.

We are happy Amazon sells it, and will be enjoying this meal at least once a month. One pan makes plenty of servings, and it's quite satisfying. We had hot rolls with it and a salad, which made the perfect meal. Very tasty, simple to make, and filling. Highly recommended!

Command Broom Gripper, White with Grey Band
Command Broom Gripper, White with Grey Band
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "GOOD QUALITY, SIMPLE DIRECTIONS, HOLDS BROOM OR MOP SECURELY!", April 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For several years, I've tried many command hook products, and so far I've never been disappointed. This is the second command Broom Gripper I've used, and it works well for brooms, or mops. My advantage to testing command hook products is great, because I live directly across the street from Home-Depo, and this Broom Gripper is strong, and holds securely.

The directions are simple, and I waited a few hours before using. I've had no problems, and this Gripper is extremely useful, especially when you don't have much space in your home, and it serves the purpose well to hide your broom or mop while saving space. Good quality, and very useful. Highly recommended!

Chutes and Ladders Deluxe Board Game in Classic Nostalgia Collector's Tin
Chutes and Ladders Deluxe Board Game in Classic Nostalgia Collector's Tin
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $23.99
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "GOOD QUALITY, COLORFUL, PROVIDES HOURS OF FUN & ENTERTAINMENT!", April 14, 2015
For years, we played Snakes & Ladders, and enjoyed it so much, we decided to get Chutes and Ladders. We played 7 games over the weekend, and had lots of fun. This game is made of good quality, is colorful, and is very entertaining. The tin storage included is also made of good quality, and will last a long time. It's a nice size board, pretty big, and much better than our Snakes & Ladders board. This game will last for years, and it's fun for the entire family. Enjoyable, good quality, and reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Hormel, Compleats, Good Mornings, Sausage Gravy & Roasted Potatoes, 7.5oz Tray (Pack of 6)
Offered by Grow N Gratitude
Price: $26.95
5 used & new from $26.45

5.0 out of 5 stars "VERY TASTY, SATISFYING, AND CONVENIENT!", April 14, 2015
This is the first time I've ever ordered Hormel Compleats, so I was a bit doubtful. I have cooked sausage & potatoes for several years, but was anxious to give this a try for a few reasons. My daughter loves sausage & potatoes as much as I do, and we both have hectic schedules. She tried it a few days ago, and enjoyed it so much, she asked me to order more. I tried it 2 days ago, and I agree with her, it's very tasty, and filling. I'm as content as she is, and it's ready in a jiffy. Our grocery stores do not sell it, so we will be ordering more on Amazon. Tasty, satisfying, and Good price. Highly recommended!

Dare Whippet Cookies, Raspberry, 8.8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Dare Whippet Cookies, Raspberry, 8.8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Price: $49.06
4 used & new from $35.01

5.0 out of 5 stars "A MOUTH-WATERING TREAT OR DESSERT!", April 14, 2015
I have searched my local grocery stores for these cookies, and none of them sell them. I tasted them several years ago at a social event, and have decided to purchase my own. We had them yesterday for dessert, and they are not only delicious, but addicting. We love marshmallow and raspberry, and blended together is a sensation. My daughter enjoyed them as much as I did, and I know my guests will as well. We are glad we found them on Amazon. Delicious as a treat, or after dinner dessert. Highly recommended!

Candy Land 65th Anniversary Game
Candy Land 65th Anniversary Game
Price: $15.62
33 used & new from $12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars "COLORFUL, FUN-FILLED, AND HIGHLY ENTERTAINING!", April 9, 2015
This game is one of our old-time favorites, and my daughter loves it. This is the third Candy Land we purchased, and we just had to have this special edition. Through the years, not only my family enjoyed this game, but I've watched several children enjoy it, and never get bored. It's a quality-time, old-time favorite for us, and we are delighted to now add the 65th Anniversary edition to our collection. It provides hours of fun & entertainment. Highly recommended!

Hormel Compleats Cafe Creations Cheese Manicotti with Meat Sauce, 10-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by Trendibles
Price: $32.99
3 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "TASTY, FLAVORFUL, AND MADE In A JIFFY!", April 9, 2015
I was a bit doubtful that any Compleat from Hormel, or any other brand could actually make a good Manicotti with a tasty meat sauce, because through the years, I've spent many hours making trays of these for 2 families. We were pleasantly surprised that this meal was actually tasty, and filling. We enjoyed it with a salad, and hot rolls, and my daughter was totally content. This meal is convenient on those hectic days when you are totally exhausted after work, and desire a meal that's tasty, and made in a jiffy. Easy prepared meals like this make us grateful that we have a microwave. Very happy we found this on Amazon, and we are totally satisfied. Tasty, quick, and very convenient. Highly recommended!

Idahoan Mashed Potatoes, Buttery Homestyle, 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Idahoan Mashed Potatoes, Buttery Homestyle, 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $11.88
5 used & new from $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars "CREAMY, DELICIOUS BUTTER FLAVOR, TASTY WITH A VARIETY OF MEALS!", April 9, 2015
Over the last 36 years, we have tried several brands of instant mashed potatoes, this is the Best I've tried. You can really taste the potato and butter flavor combo, this convenient cup is ready in a jiffy, and you can enjoy with a variety of meals. My daughter enjoys it with a piece of chicken, and I've enjoyed it with pork chops. There are many occasions where I'm pressed for time, and these cups come in very handy. We love mashed potatoes, and these have now become our favorite instant. My grocery store does Not sell these cups, or this brand, so I'm grateful we ordered here on Amazon & will continue to do so, when we run out. Delicious, quick-and-easy, and good price. Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20