Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Author/Reviewer Geri Ahearn > Reviews

Browse

Author/Reviewer ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 1995
Top Reviewer Ranking: 403

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Author/Reviewer Geri Ahearn "Author Geri Ahearn" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Round Rock Honey - Fresh, Raw, & Local Bottle, 1 lb
Round Rock Honey - Fresh, Raw, & Local Bottle, 1 lb
Price: $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars "DELICIOUS & FLAVORFUL FOR HOT TEA & DESSERT RECIPES!", April 5, 2016
We have tasted different brands of Honey through the years, but this is the best tasting Honey I've ever tried. We love Honey, and I use it a great deal for our hot tea with lemon, and for a variety of delicious desserts. Our favorite dessert when adding this to my recipe is homemade Honey Balls, which I make during the holiday season, and they come out perfect. Tasty, flavorful, and delicious in hot tea, and dessert recipes. Highly recommended!

McCormick Gourmet Collection Toasted Sesame Seed, 15 Ounce
McCormick Gourmet Collection Toasted Sesame Seed, 15 Ounce
Price: $15.05
5 used & new from $15.04

5.0 out of 5 stars "ADDS FLAVOR & GREAT TASTE IN A VARIETY OF RECIPES!", April 5, 2016
I've been using these for many years on a variety of recipes. I have added them to many homemade Chinese dishes. They are also tasty on egg rolls, salads, and sweet and sour recipes. In addition, I've added them to homemade dips, and sprinkled them on BBQ meats. We love the flavor, and one bottle is long-lasting for multiple uses. Tasty, great for many recipes, and highly recommended!

McCormick Ground Allspice, 0.9 Ounce
McCormick Ground Allspice, 0.9 Ounce
Price: $2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars "FLAVORFUL & DELICIOUS IN A VARIETY OF RECIPES!", April 5, 2016
I've been using this for many years on several of my homemade recipes. I use it on all of my Chinese recipes, especially pepper steak. It's very flavorful, and adds a delicious taste to many recipes.

I use it also on French toast, and it adds good flavor to many vegetables. We love the taste when it's added to carrots, and it's also great for a variety of desserts. I use it all the time, and we enjoy the flavor. Highly recommended!

Wilton White Pearlized Jimmies Sprinkles
Wilton White Pearlized Jimmies Sprinkles
Offered by KitchenSupply
Price: $4.79
7 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars "PERFECT FOR CAKES, CUPCAKES, AND COOKIES!", April 5, 2016
I've only used Wilton Sprinkles for my baking needs for several years, and these are not only tasty and soft, but are a great decor for any frosting. I use them on my cakes, cupcakes, and cookies.

They also taste good on ice cream. They are perfect for chocolate frosting, and other colored frosting. Wilton is always worth every penny, and it's a quality product. Highly recommended!

Rice A Roni, Beef Flavored Rice, 6.8oz (Pack of 6)
Rice A Roni, Beef Flavored Rice, 6.8oz (Pack of 6)
Offered by Find-A-Lot
Price: $15.80
7 used & new from $15.80

5.0 out of 5 stars "OUR OLD-TIME FAVORITE FLAVOR!", April 5, 2016
We love Rice A Roni, and our favorite is the Beef flavor. I've been serving Rice A Roni with a variety of meals for several years, and not only did my family enjoy it, but so do my guests.

We enjoy it with steak, and it's so easy to prepare, that we also made it on camping trips. Although the Beef is our old- time favorite, we also enjoy a variety of flavors that Rice A Roni now offers.

Simple to prepare, and delicious with a variety of meals. Highly recommended!

Hostess Donettes Mini Crunch Donut 10/4oz Plus Hostess Donettes Mini Glazed Donut 10/3.7oz
Offered by Deep Discount Center
Price: $54.85

5.0 out of 5 stars "TASTY & FLAVORFUL AS A SNACK, OR SIMPLE DESSERT!", April 5, 2016
We enjoy a variety of Hostess Mini Donuts. My daughter's favorite is the glazed, and recently I tried the Mini Crunch, which is delicious. I love coconut, and the Mini Crunch has that flavor, combined with a bit of glaze.

These flavorful Mini Donuts are great as a snack, or as a simple dessert. My guests enjoy them as much as we do. Simply delicious, and highly recommended!

Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry 4.5 OZ (Pack of 36)
Hostess Fruit Pie Cherry 4.5 OZ (Pack of 36)
Offered by Please and Thank You LLC
Price: $63.76
2 used & new from $63.76

5.0 out of 5 stars "FLAVORFUL & DELICIOUS AS A SNACK, OR DESSERT!", April 5, 2016
We love Hostess Fruit Pies. My favorite is the Cherry, and my daughter's favorite is the apple. Every month, I make sure we have them in stock, so that we have some before the next grocery shopping day. They are simply delicious, and satisfying.

We like them as a snack, or as an easy dessert, with cool whip, or a dab of whip cream on top. Sometimes, we have them with ice cream, and we always warm them up in the microwave for 10 seconds before serving.

The filling is tasty, and flavorful. A quick and simple way to serve a delicious dessert. Highly recommended!

Cheez-It, Baked Snack Crackers, 5 Flavor VARIETY PACK: 1 box of HOT & SPICY, 1 box of PEPPER JACK, 1 box of FOUR CHEESE, 1 box of MOZZARELLA, 1 box of PROVOLONE. 12.4 oz boxes. (5 PACK)
Offered by keys1428
Price: $23.48
2 used & new from $23.48

5.0 out of 5 stars "DELICIOUS AND FLAVORFUL AS A SNACK, WITH SOUP, OR WITH DIPS!", April 5, 2016
Cheeze-It Crackers has been our favorite snack cracker for many years, and now we enjoy the variety of flavors. We like them all, and I enjoy the white cheddar and provolone as a snack. These crackers are not only light, but delicious with, or without a dip.

In addition, we like them with different soups, and I always serve them with vegetables, and veggie dips. My daughter likes them as much as I do, and my guests as well.

The price has always been reasonable, but my local grocery store doesn't sell the variety of flavors, so we are happy we can order on Amazon and stock up on them. Delicious,d an highly recommended!

# POTATOES RECIPES: Recipes that make use of potatoes in the ingredients (Books Group #2: For Working Women/For Kids/For Students Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "A VARIETY OF DELICIOUS POTATOES RECIPES!", March 16, 2016
This is a super cool potatoes recipe cookbook, and a delightful addition to my cookbook collection. Agata Naiara offers a variety of mouth-watering potatoes recipes, a list of herbs and their definitions, and much more. Each recipe includes a prep time, cook time, number of servings, and how to prepare. In addition, many ingredients are common.

Many of the recipes are not only delicious, but nutritious as well. Many of the recipes include tasty vegetables for a healthy, and fulfilling meal. Some of the recipes include: Towers Herb Potatoes; Vegetable Frittatas; Focaccia With Potatoes and Bacon; Vegetable Flan; and many more recipes.

We made the Rice And Potatoes Soup, which was tasty and satisfying. We also tried the Cream Of Asparagus, which was delicious. My grocery store does not sell Cream Of Asparagus Soup, so we were delighted to follow this recipe. Next, we will try the Meatballs With Potatoes And Zucchini, which sounds inviting. We will also leave updates with new recipes we try. A fantastic cookbook for anyone who loves potatoes. Highly recommended!

Nature for Kids: Learn Spanish / Beginning Spanish
Nature for Kids: Learn Spanish / Beginning Spanish
DVD ~ Wild African Animals
Offered by AramediA
Price: $12.02
8 used & new from $7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars "FASCINATING, FUN-FILLED & EDUCATIONAL!", March 16, 2016
The African animal images are entertaining, and interesting. This is delightful and fun-filled, while children are also introduced to Spanish. It holds their attention, and is also great for group discussions, increasing social skills. Young children become fascinated through a fun learning experience. Educational, and highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20