Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Jeremy Montanez > Reviews

Browse

Jeremy Montanez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeremy Montanez RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Executive Suite
Executive Suite
DVD ~ William Holden
Price: $17.15
25 used & new from $11.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 27, 2016
This review is from: Executive Suite (DVD)
Oliver Stones commentary is Worth it all

Journeys with George
Journeys with George
DVD ~ Alexandra Pelosi
Offered by SOUTHWEST MEDIA
Price: $9.90
27 used & new from $0.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Bush is a good man, January 27, 2016
This review is from: Journeys with George (DVD)
I'm a hard core socialist BUT this shows president Bush as is. He's a good man

Rocky Balboa
Rocky Balboa
DVD ~ Burt Young
Offered by Lunch money
Price: $17.45
220 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful film, November 30, 2015
This review is from: Rocky Balboa (DVD)
I grew up with Rocky. I remember being only 2 years old at the cinema with my parents loving every minute of Rocky 4. Im 32 now and Rocky is my idol and a character one can truly admire. I waited 16 years for this film after the highly dissapointment of Rocky V which the directors cut should be released. This is a beautiful film that truly captures the magic of the original which is a masterpiece work of art. If there's any sequel after the first that's worthy of praise close to the original then this is it. I'm an actor director myself and everyone who says Stallone can't act etc...well I pitty there opinion. Stallone is alot like Rocky he is Rocky and he's also my idol. This is a wonderful closure to the Rocky series how ever as we all know it wasn't with the new film creed which is an abosolute delight and a great film on it's own terms and once again seeing my hero was such a treat once again. What star wars is to its fan well Rocky is my star wars however im hoping creed is the final film and is not EVEN as great as this film.

Game Change
Game Change
DVD ~ Various
Price: $14.39
23 used & new from $7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars ... woman basically people feel that she needs to be hated but if it was a liBguys wouldn't care, October 18, 2015
This review is from: Game Change (DVD)
B'm putting four stars because of the acting reacting and Superman and the film is very well made however being a liberal democratic socialist I am a huge supporter of Sarah Palin and I do not believe she completely actors the way she is portrayed in this film if anybody wants to know anything about Sarah Palin I suggest you read her books and read the film or watch the film undefeated she is not this crazy monster lady that people say she is she was the most ridicule Canada I've ever seen in my life and she is just a typical mom with a family that is not a political insider and just because she's pro life and pro guns and basically a conservative woman basically people feel that she needs to be hated but if it was a liBguys wouldn't care. Sarah on a wonderful women. Ed Harris did great looking like McCain and portraying that gentlemen gentelness and kindness he portrays. I will always regret voting for a man who risked his life for nothing snd almost died in vain over Obama. McCain was the better man.

Alexander, The Ultimate Cut (10th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray)
Alexander, The Ultimate Cut (10th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray)
DVD ~ Various
Price: $35.69
19 used & new from $30.34

5.0 out of 5 stars My gift to Oliver Stone., October 14, 2015
Oliver Stone is my favorite contemporary director hands down. I've seen every film he's ever made and own most of his films except the doors which wasn't interesting to me and uturn because nither the blu ray nor dvd contain a director's commentary and I make it a point to only purchase films with commentary especially Oliver stone's because he puts so much explanation into his commentaries. Nixon JFK W. Platoon and Natural born killers have the best commentarys by any director. Now on to Alexander. First off I am not a Colin Farrell fan and I don't think he's a very good actor but just eye candy but then again that's what Hollywood is now days nothing but a shallow industry however he's better then people like George Clooney or Di Crapio as I call him. I also don't care for Jared Leto. I also hate midevil epics like braveheart or Robin Hood etc...so your probably wondering why I own three versions of this film plus the ultimate cut blu ray and the simple answer is Oliver Stone. He put spilled his heart out making this film. Putting everything he had into what is a beautiful work of art. The film is beautifully shot and I felt it was a huge injustice to Stone on the way this film was panned and how criticized he was for even making it. As big a fan as I am of his I felt it was my duty to own all copies. The commentarys are all brilliant especially the blu ray version. I've yet to watch the whole film but there's so much history and Stone busted his hump trying to release the perfect version. It was a life long dream of his to make this film and if your a true Oliver Stone fan then I recommend you give this film a chance. I also highly look up to and admire Oliver Stone and he created this film this gift for the world to see so as my gift to him I will continue to buy any other version he releases. There is some fine acting from Val Kilmer Angelina joli and Anthony Hopkins.

The Nun's Story
The Nun's Story
DVD ~ Audrey Hepburn
Price: $13.54
54 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars sister luke is perfection in every way., October 8, 2015
This review is from: The Nun's Story (DVD)
The best adaptation on film about convent life post vatican 2. Being a baptized Roman Catholic in name only I've always been fascinated by my church and this film is out right incredible. Audrey Hepburns best acting to date. No comedy here but pure story telling about a woman whom became a nun for all the wrong reasons. There will never be a nun as Audrey portrayed in this film. Peter Finch steals the film and is my favorite character. An athiest realist who has feelings of love for sister Luke and vice a versa. I truly hoped in the end these two characters found love in eacthother. They were meant to be together. Audrey was never more beautiful in her acting and her ability to look beautiful with no make up. This is a very emotional sometimes dark yet beautiful. Any Hepburn and finch fan deserve a chance to see this masterpiece of a film that is pure art in every sense of the word. Such a beautiful film not to be missed

Rambo
Rambo
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, August 29, 2015
This review is from: Rambo (Amazon Video)
I grew up watching Stallones films. Im a huge Rocky fan and don't believe Rocky Balboa wasent any good it was excellent. This film is the second best in the series. I didn't care for the Christianity in this film because im a levayen Satanist aka athiest other then that Stallone delivers a powerful film that has meaning. Stallone is one of my heros.

The Hindenburg
The Hindenburg
DVD ~ George C. Scott
Price: $7.50
52 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars extrodinary film!!!, August 3, 2015
This review is from: The Hindenburg (DVD)
Ever since I first saw this picture I've been obsessed with finding out more about it it's a great film and its stars a lot of great stars I do not believe that the s*** blew up by itself I do believe it could have been an inside job and I do blame the US for the explosion do to it not letting Germany use helium George C Scott an all star cast are great in this film I love the soundtrack and I love everything about it I believe in theories that are not told to us by governments and I believe that the United States is one of the biggest lying governments in the world

Book of Shadows - Blair Witch 2 (DVD + CD)
Book of Shadows - Blair Witch 2 (DVD + CD)
DVD ~ Jeffrey Donovan
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $7.20
78 used & new from $0.33

5.0 out of 5 stars better them the original, July 21, 2015
I just watched this film on IFC and thought it was a very good movie. Horror is my favorite genre in film and this film did not disappoint. Its always wonderful to see a beautiful goth with talent and skill aka Kim Director. I think the cast was brilliant and music brilliant and the direction brilliant. I hate the original so after years of putting this aside im glad I gave it a chance.

Doctored: The Film the AMA Does Not Want You to See
Doctored: The Film the AMA Does Not Want You to See
8 used & new from $12.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Important for all who care about medicine and health care, July 20, 2015
Im 31 years old studying theatrical arts at a community college but all that might change due to my love for the health care field and helping people. I love physician assistants and thats the scope of medicine I'd like to practice either physician assistant chiropractor or naturopathic physician. I love chiropractors and I advise all to go to a chiropractor for anything not just back pain. Also naturopathic physicians are wonderful as a general practitioner they spend time with you go over everything make sure all lab tests are taken. In California NDs can't prescribe pharmacutecles but they work hand in hand with a general M.D. but if u are perfectly well with no mds then the better. Chiropractors are some of the greatest natural healers on earth and out of all the medical profession they to me are real Drs. I love medicine and at being 31 always fearing my math skills will hold me back well so be it. This film shows how arrogant egotistical narcissistic M.D.s are and how they are only in health for money. Plus please don't believe lies M.D. s tell about chiropractors. Chiropractors have saved lives and chiros are just as much a physician as M.D.s only its D.C. and no drugs. Anyone who loves medicine chiropractors and wants to expose mds please view this film.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5