Profile for Flyseventeenthirtytwo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Flyseventeenthirtytwo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sony - 14" VAIO E Series Laptop - 6GB Memory - 640GB Hard Drive - i5-2450M 2.5GHz Processor - Glacier White

4.0 out of 5 stars A Pretty Great Computer, October 3, 2013
I have had this laptop for about 3 weeks now. For the most part its a great laptop there isn't really a glare. The mouse needs to be on a mouse pad though because the actual laptop space for it is too small. I did notice that since installing Sims City Societies it's started slowing down a bit but not so bad where I would send it back. Over all a pretty great computer!

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB [Previous Generation]
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB [Previous Generation]
31 used & new from $84.99

1.0 out of 5 stars U want to know why I took this off my wishlist, September 22, 2013
U want to know why I took this off my wishlist: A week ago when I put it on this product was only $179 now suddenly a week later it's $214!!! What could have happened on one week for it to have gotten that high. I added the regular Kindle Fire which wasn't in my wishlist before but is now $179 to my wishlist and am so furious I am not sure I even want that anymore! What a ripoff!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2013 2:19 PM PDT

Afterlife Encounters: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Experiences
Afterlife Encounters: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Experiences
by Dianne Arcangel
Price: $11.56
73 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good But..., September 16, 2013
If you are expecting a detailed explanation of what happens when you go to the after life then this is not the book for you but if you are expecting tales where loved ones come back to bring hope to those left behind usually for a few minutes then this is a worthy book for you and definitely worth the price.

Noise Cancellation Headphones, Black/Gray, Sold as 1 each
Noise Cancellation Headphones, Black/Gray, Sold as 1 each
Offered by Computer Brain
Price: $39.00
4 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, April 2, 2012
I don't work in the industry but I love this product! First of all I put these headphones on and even at it's loudest the other 2 people in my family can not hear my music! I feel like I have surround sound in my ears! It's a miracle for my family! We bought another one! I will let you know if I find a really big downside. One small downside was that apparently I didn't know how to take the battery pack handle off right and broke it but with the batteries in my headphones still work. Next time I will look at the directions. However, if that is the worse this product brings I am in Heaven!

Oneness: The Teachings
Oneness: The Teachings
by Rasha
48 used & new from $6.15

4.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Oneness: The Teachings (Paperback)
Maybe for others this book missed the mark but when you are literally actually going through some of the messes that are going to be coming back at you or has a chance to stop it was really nice to have some sort of answer and possibly a plan -which for me I didn't have before. Also I was someone who was asking the questions that this book seemed to answer for me. My only complaint was there was time when she spoke so intelligently that if she didn't back track and explain I probably wouldn't have been able to follow her. Luckilly for me though, I have grasped alot from this book so far.

Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing Conditioner, 32 Ounce Bottle
Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing Conditioner, 32 Ounce Bottle
Offered by vCommerce
Price: $13.67
15 used & new from $9.53

5.0 out of 5 stars I have curly nappy frizzy Native American Hair, November 27, 2011
I have curly nappy frizzy Native American Hair. I am mixed my mom is white and my father is black and I have tried every product for black and white and every other color that they would make hair products for. Other than Garnier Fructis this is the only product that I can use that actually works well. I prefer this over Garnier Fructis because it's Organic. It has a lovely smell and the bottle is so big it lasts for a few months for me. If you are unsure give it a try especcially if you have curly frizzy hair.

Canopy 3-Year Laptop Computer Accidental Protection Plan ($1000-$1250)
Canopy 3-Year Laptop Computer Accidental Protection Plan ($1000-$1250)
Offered by Asurion, LLC
Price: $175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Canopy Fast Friendly Prompt Customer Service and Im not yet a customer, October 10, 2011
So I actually am saving to buy a computer but because I knew the one I had in mind I started checking out canopy and squaretrade warranties. I was a bit discouraged because Squaretrade can send you refurbished parts and their warranty ends when your computer breaks. Online I found out that Canopy has a contract with Amazon that if you bought the computer new from Amazon they will send you new parts if it breaks and needs repair. I still had a few questions so I emailed Canopy that night and by the next day to my surprise they had actually responded already. Thier warranty does not end when the computer breaks down (unless it's a total break down that is completely unrepairable but then you wouldn't need the warranty anyways after that happens but they would still send a refund up to a certain percentage for the unrepairable computer so don't worry)but at the 3rd or 4th year or after 4 repairs on the same computer for the same repairs from my understanding. So then I asked about how to order from them as the $1200 computer by this time apologizing for asking them another question within my thank you response and they responded the next day and was very polite and directed me to how I could order it for the $1200 computer. I am not even a customer yet and they were prompt friendly and gave fast responses. It made me feel like maybe I was in good hands after all. Thanks Canopy!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2012 2:00 PM PDT

HP Pavilion DV7-1270US 17.0-Inch Laptop
HP Pavilion DV7-1270US 17.0-Inch Laptop

1.0 out of 5 stars WORSE EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD WITH A COMPUTER, October 9, 2011
So i can admit for the first two months, it was lovely. Third month in dvd player stops working. I call the manufacturer and after 6 calls they finally say we will send a replacement part. The replacement part worked for about 2 months then it stopped working again so I figure I can't play dvds but I can roam on line still watch my youtube (etc.). About 2 months later I started getting a blue screen and a list of a number of drivers that have suddenly stopped working such as the graphic card, the display driver, the audio driver and try to get it fixed only to find out from the repair man that 1.) I would be better off buying another computer 2.) the parts that were used had been recalled in my computer and were causing major problems. I called up the manufacturer who told me that after 30 days they can't refund the computer price and because it was after December my product was apparently no longer under warranty even though, I bought it in September which I have never heard of before. The computer I had before that was a Toshiba which lasted 10 years. In less then 1 year $1200 computer down the drain.(Unfortunately when I bought it it cost $1200 because it was considered new). I WILL NEVER BUY FROM HP AGAIN!

Nature's Bounty Fish Oil  2400 Mg Double Strength Odorless Softgels, Omega 3, 90-Count
Nature's Bounty Fish Oil 2400 Mg Double Strength Odorless Softgels, Omega 3, 90-Count
Offered by Gourmet Family Supply Co
Price: $13.99
7 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have dry eye, September 20, 2011
If you have dry eye like I do these are the best. They supply high amounts of epa and dha. It has been proven that epa dha from fish oil can reverse dry eye. All I know is my eyes can get watery again without it becoming a fountain or without strain. It's a nice feeling. I can't say I am cured of dry eye but considering what I was going through before taking this this is a great feeling! Also if you don't like the taste of fish oil or you have a hard time swallowing pills these pills are in the new form that makes it really easy to swallow. Personally, I can take the taste of fish oil but trying to swallow it usually was a pain until I started taking this. I hope it helps. You will be hard pressed to find a higher dosage on amazon of EPA DHA
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2012 1:47 PM PDT

Webroot Internet Security Complete 3-User
Webroot Internet Security Complete 3-User
Offered by CJM Associates
Price: $48.25
4 used & new from $26.50

1.0 out of 5 stars If it was possible to give a zero I would..., August 22, 2011
After buying the software they actually tried to sell me a cleaning package for $300.00 and was very rude. They told me if I didn't buy this package that I couldn't use thier internet security. From what I understand they don't give refunds either and I am not the only ones who are calling them frauds and saying that thier customer service is poor.

[...]

"I renewed my subscription to Webroot Virus protection. They placed me on automatic renewal, of my subscription, without my permission. They offered a website to click on to get this removed. I tried and tried to get this removed. They kept demanding more information. Finally I never got a response when I clicked on one of their buttons. I called them and was never able to talk to talk to anybody.

I got a run around and a persons voice kept telling me how they were protecting me by making my renewal automatic. They also said I would be given a notice and plenty of time to reject their offer before my next renewal. We both know that after pulling what they have that they can't be trusted to do this.

At this stage I want a refund and nothing to do with these people. I read what the Aussie said about never getting a refund from these people, I have not asked for a refund but I am sure I would get the run around from these thugs if I did.. I do want to put some other protection and get them out of my computer before I proceed. Please advise me how to proceed."

Other complaints:

Webroot - Webroot killed my internet
Webroot - charge - no purchase
Webroot - auto-renew
Webroot - customer service
Webroot - poor service
Webroot - having to much trouble with it
Webroot - unauthorized auto renewal
Webroot - unauthorized charge
Webroot - refund
Webroot - unauthorized charge

I just thought I would warn others before they become unsuspecting victims of this kind of damage. Next time I will stick with my norton anti virus. At least for me it hasn't failed me yet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2011 6:00 AM PDT