Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Elysse W > Reviews

Browse

Elysse W's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elysse W RSS Feed (Milwaukee, WI USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Just Tomatoes Organic Just Peas, 3.5-Ounce Package (Pack of 6)
Just Tomatoes Organic Just Peas, 3.5-Ounce Package (Pack of 6)
Offered by Just Tomatoes, Etc!
Price: $28.23
5 used & new from $26.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthiest snack yet, January 1, 2015
My kids' favorite snack is just about the healthiest thing I can give them: peas. No other ingredients, just freeze-dried peas. We call them "crunchy peas" and all of my nieces and nephews are also hooked, from babies to kindergarteners.

The ALL NEW Don't Think of an Elephant!: Know Your Values and Frame the Debate
The ALL NEW Don't Think of an Elephant!: Know Your Values and Frame the Debate
by George Lakoff
Price: $9.94
83 used & new from $6.06

5.0 out of 5 stars paradigm: shifted, January 1, 2015
A serious paradigm shift. At least now I know how the other side's arguments do make sense to them. Really great and easily-implemented suggestions for change.

Just Tomatoes Just Peas (8-Ounce ), Large Pouch (Pack of 2)
Just Tomatoes Just Peas (8-Ounce ), Large Pouch (Pack of 2)
Price: $14.38
6 used & new from $14.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, August 24, 2014
One of my kids' favorite snack since they were under a year old. Portable, easy, crunchy and eminently healthy.

Have You Filled a Bucket Today? A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids
Have You Filled a Bucket Today? A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids
by Carol McCloud
44 used & new from $4.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to talk about relating to others, August 24, 2014
Just right for my four-year-old. Gave us a great frame for teachable moments. I particularly like the part where dipping our of someone's bucket hurts you, too

Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Baby Carrier, Navy
Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Baby Carrier, Navy
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: Click here to see our price
15 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable, August 24, 2014
Only thing that worked when my daughter was colicky was walking constantly with her in the Moby Wrap. We even bought a second Moby to use while the first was in the wash! Perfect for skin-to-skin time with mom or dad, getting things done, walking to the park, running errands.

Brie's First Day of Submissive Training (Brie, #1)
Brie's First Day of Submissive Training (Brie, #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Broadens horizons, August 24, 2014
I was ready for something to stretch my imagination. Pleasantly steamy

SUPERNIGHT (TM) Black 360 Degrees Rotating Romovable Bluetooth Keyboard Case Cover for iPad 2 2nd 3 3rd 4 4th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I needed, November 29, 2013
the best thing since sliced bread. sturdy hard shell case and a real keyboard. keyboard is rechargeable with a short USB cord. I bought one for everyone on our team at work.

Knit Hat with Animal Face and Gloves Set (Black Kitten) - Toddler Size
Knit Hat with Animal Face and Gloves Set (Black Kitten) - Toddler Size
Offered by Peach Couture

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute--but a choking hazard, November 29, 2013
pretty cute. the googly eyes are a choking hazard, so I may take them off so little bro doesn't get them. the hat didn't fit my 4-year-old, but the gloves did.

SM 101: A Realistic Introductoin
SM 101: A Realistic Introductoin
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Have questions?, August 4, 2013
Had no idea about most SM and kink, and was pretty uncomfortable when my partner first mentioned it. But this book is great because it explains all kinds of things, with a judgment-free approach. There are ways to enjoy kink safely. I particularly appreciate the author's focus on defining "consent" for every encounter, even if you're monogamous. Broadened my horizons and dispelled myths so I could open up safely without fear.

Babyganics Tub & Tile Cleaner - Fragrance Free - 32 oz
Babyganics Tub & Tile Cleaner - Fragrance Free - 32 oz
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $11.09
11 used & new from $6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, August 4, 2013
I use this with a scrub brush for a quick cleaning before each bath. I trust BabyGanics to use ingredients that are earth-friendly but also gentle for people.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3