Profile for MJ23447 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 378

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MJ23447 RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Villeroy & Boch Plain Shower Towel, Blue
Villeroy & Boch Plain Shower Towel, Blue
Price: $31.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Swaddled in comfort, March 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This enormous bath towel is a welcome addition to my bathroom. I love to be draped in the thick long and wide luxurious fabric. Recommended!

Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership
Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $46.50
129 used & new from $36.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Live, February 22, 2015
You get the best price, usually, by having the card mailed via snail mail. But either way Live is a great value for the price.

Sony MDR1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones (Silver)
Sony MDR1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones (Silver)
Price: $298.00
6 used & new from $270.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a tablet or laptop into a theater experience, November 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have never owned a pair of headphones like this and i didn't know what i was missing.

I watch most of my movies on a laptop. I had no idea how much of the texture of the sound I was missing. I rewatched Guardians of the Galaxy last night with these headphones on and I was like sitting in a movie theater. Instead of all the sounds being mushed together by my laptop speaker they were separated and clear. i could hear the dialog much more clearly and I felt much more immersed in the movie.

In short, having these headphones on sort of recreates the experience of a large expensive surround sound system. If you watch most of your movies on a laptop or a tablet I highly recommend getting a quality set of headphones like these.

Wahl 9705 PRO ION Rechargeable Home Pet Grooming Kit by Wahl Professional Animal
Price: $55.79
10 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent battery powered clipper, November 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Like other reviewers I'm not using this on my pet because I don't have one. One of the big problems I have with battery powered clippers is that they tend to be underpowered. They can also overheat because they run at such a high RPM but at low torque.

This clipper doesn't have those problems. It can comfortably glide through my very thick beard hair. It isn't quite as powerful as a wired clipper and that's to be expected. Unlike the "human" versions of this model it doesn't come with a whole bunch of size attachments. But if you have the plastic guide combs from other Wahl clippers they'll fit this one just fine.

Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70825
Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70825
Price: $99.99
11 used & new from $74.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK vacuum with a couple of substantial drawbacks, September 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is an OK vacuum but it has what I consider a fairly serious design flaw. The part of the dust canister that you open at the bottom has a kind of "lip" there that can catch the dust in there into a difficult to remove clump. It's hard to describe well in words...the opening narrows for some reason. I guess if you empty the cup frequently that won't be a big deal but who wants to do that? Also, the beater bar stays on all the time, even when the unit is fully upright, I find that irritating.

On the plus side the suction is good, the HEPA media looks substantial (though I recommend looking at what the HEPA media replacements cost) and all the seals appear to be of decent quality. The hose, by my measure, is 8 feet long with the extender attached. There is also a spot on the unit for all the attachments which is appreciated and too often not the case on vacuums. In this price range this isn't a bad choice but bear in mind the issue I mentioned at the top of this review. If you have pets you're going to hate the way the dust cup empties (or doesn't empty).

SPIbelt (Small Personal Item) belt - Black with Black Zipper
SPIbelt (Small Personal Item) belt - Black with Black Zipper
Offered by Bois Blanc Sports
Price: Click here to see our price
20 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, September 26, 2014
I love this belt. At first I was a little bit concerned about how durable the pouch would be so I held off on this review. however, it has proven to be very durable, i wear it while running and when I go to the gym for weight training. The pouch that holds your stuff is very stretchy and you can easily fit keys into it as well as a license and some money. I think a small wallet could fit into it but that would probably be the upper limit. If someone wants to carry a wallet in this I'll give it a try and see if mine fits, drop a comment.

Garden of Life mykind Organics Men's Once Daily, 60c Organic Tablet
Garden of Life mykind Organics Men's Once Daily, 60c Organic Tablet
Price: $29.40
24 used & new from $29.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Having an organic certification is important, September 26, 2014
I'm a little bit disappointed they won't disclose the country of origin for all their raw materials. however, I'm rating them highly anyway because I want to encourage this market of organic supplements. Hopefully another USDA organic vendor will come along that is more transparent about the source of their raw materials. But until then GOL is the best bet i can find if you want to take a multi.

Rockwell RK2863K 20V Sonicrafter, 27-Piece
Rockwell RK2863K 20V Sonicrafter, 27-Piece
Price: $159.00
8 used & new from $127.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small jobs and detail work, September 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the hyperlock feature. It lets you very easily change out blades (using a built in lever) and locks them in place very securely.

The little built in "headlights" are also surprisingly helpful when doing detail work (like grinding grout out of tile work when you want to be sure not to damage the tile) very helpful.

I can't say I'd recommend this tool for big jobs unless you're going to keep a couple of spare batteries on hand. It's slightly less powerful than my plug-in Bosch but that's to be expected. I really wish they would have made a bypass plug in feature that would let you use the battery OR plug in to AC power.

The tool feels good in the hand, it's well balanced and excellent for smaller jobs or detail work where you don't want a cord getting in the way.

Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Offered by antonline
Price: $278.91
17 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for photo printing, full featured copy center, September 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is an excellent printer with a small footprint. It really delivers on its promise to print quality photos really well. They come out looking very professional. I've actually started to go through old pictures to see which ones i want to have a printed copy of.

The six color ink cartridge setup makes the colors sharp and true. It's also a full featured copy center that does other things like copying and faxing. Of course the ink is expensive so you'll want to carefully select what photos you decide to print and what you don't. Color photos, in particular, use a lot of ink.

It was remarkably easy to use and it essentially just needed to be plugged in and Windows did the rest. It doesn't take up much space so it's not a big problem to have this printer for quality color prints and another laserjet-type for everyday printing. we're very happy with it.

Creapure® Creatine 2lb
Creapure® Creatine 2lb
Offered by Muscle Feast
Price: $27.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what to make of this product, August 24, 2014
I'm not sure what to make of Muscle Feast (MF).

Sure this looks like creatine but that can't tell you much. It mixes in warm water about the same way that ON micronized creatine does, that's fine.

What I find odd is that if you go to the MF website they talk about how they can keep their prices low because they only sell through their own sales channels. OK so that's not true because here is their creatine product and it's also about 10 dollars cheaper than if you bought it direct from MF. That's odd. Also, a little nitpick is that the have at least one simple spelling mistake on the label for this can. Can't say that inspires confidence.

The primary reason I bought this is that I want the Creapure made in Germany. But the only way you know it has Creapure (and not a creatine made in China) is to take the seller's word for it. But I'm not getting a very trustworthy vibe from this seller for the reasons above.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2014 4:57 AM PST