Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Whirlpool W10287227RM Vibe Away Anti-Vibration Pads, 4 Pack
Whirlpool W10287227RM Vibe Away Anti-Vibration Pads, 4 Pack
Offered by HeredomUs
Price: $13.59
11 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars No more squeaking, February 26, 2016
We stacked our washer dryer and then had an annoying squeak whenever we ran the dryer. Thanks to these guys, the squeak is gone!

Almay Intense I Color Shadow Stick for Hazel Eyes, 0.07 Ounce
Almay Intense I Color Shadow Stick for Hazel Eyes, 0.07 Ounce
Offered by Time To Shop
Price: $11.65
9 used & new from $8.71

5.0 out of 5 stars No fuss, love it!, February 26, 2016
Love love love! If you don't have a lot of time for makeup application, this product is for you. I do one swipe of the brown in the crease of my eye lid, then swipe the pink over the whole lid. Then just blend with your finger if needed.

Dr. Smith's Diaper Ointment Dr. Smith's, 3 Ounce
Dr. Smith's Diaper Ointment Dr. Smith's, 3 Ounce
Price: $8.42
19 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, February 26, 2016
This is our favorite diaper cream! Most of the time rashes are gone or at least much improved by the next diaper change.

Disney Frozen Complete Story Playset
Disney Frozen Complete Story Playset
Offered by Mavs Specialties LLC
Price: $25.99
35 used & new from $20.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, February 26, 2016
These characters are super small. I should have looked for dimensions.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Pre Shrunk, Everyday Kitchen Basic, Designer Inspired, Ultra Absorbent, 20x30" Urban Stripe Dishtowel Set of 3, Aqua
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish towels were thicker., February 26, 2016
I love the color and look of these towels, but they are really thin and not two sided. Meaning the back is more white and not meant to be seen.

bloom daily planners Weekly Meal Planning Pad with Magnets - Tear Off Meal Planner with Perforated, Tear Off Shopping List - 6" x 9"
Offered by bloom daily planners
Price: $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice meal planner, February 26, 2016
I love this! I can plan meals for the week and make my grocery list. Then it's perforated so you can post your menu on the fridge (or wherever you want) and take your just to the store. My only wish is that the space to write groceries was bigger and menu a little smaller. Even so, I'm pretty happy with it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2016 7:53 AM PST

Little Lamb's Bible (Furry Bible Stories)
Little Lamb's Bible (Furry Bible Stories)
by P J Lyons
Edition: Board book
Price: $10.07
114 used & new from $0.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, December 18, 2014
We bought this for our baby's first birthday. We love it! She loves turning the pages and we love reading it to her. Stories are simple and not too long. Our 3YO sometimes swipes it too.

Mary Meyer Cheery Cheeks, Giddy Kitty, 12"
Mary Meyer Cheery Cheeks, Giddy Kitty, 12"
Offered by All Plush
Price: $15.47
18 used & new from $10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet kitty, December 18, 2014
Our baby loves this kitty! She must have it for bedtime and crawls around with it and hugs it during the day. We bought another one as a backup in case kitty #1 gets dirty right before bedtime. I will say kitty #2 is slightly smaller (it's noticeable) than the first kitty we bought. But our little one doesn't seem to care. :)

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment, 4 oz.
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment, 4 oz.
Offered by Amazing Prime Value
Price: $9.59
61 used & new from $7.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive skin, December 18, 2014
Cream works great on our sensitive skin baby!

Yellow Giraffe Fuzzle 10.5" by Douglas Cuddle Toys
Yellow Giraffe Fuzzle 10.5" by Douglas Cuddle Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars We love giraffe!, February 10, 2013
Our toddler carries giraffe around wherever she goes and hugs him when she naps or sleeps. It's so cute. The best part about giraffe is he's machine washable!!! Yay! I just throw him in the wash with some baby clothes and he's good to go! We got him for a baby gift, but I bought another one in case anything happens to original giraffe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3