Profile for Victor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Victor RSS Feed

Monster Lil' Jamz Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Monster Lil' Jamz Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
8 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good So Far in Afghanistan, November 13, 2010
I am in the Marines and I am deployed in Afghanistan. The order took only 13 days to arrive which is good considering packages from my family take about 10 or 12 days to get here.

The only issue out of the box was the cylindrical sleeve on the jack was loose, this cosmetic issue can be easily fixed with glue. Now comparing these to the IPod headphones I have, they are incredible. Make sure to use the proper size earbud and pull your ear like the instructions say to get a good fit. The bass was rich and the highs were coming in nice and clear. I sampled several songs like, Teach Me How to Jerk (bass), Hotel California, and Fur Elise and they all sound great to me. If you are having issues keep in mind you can change the EQ settings on your IPod or other MP3 player.

There is revirbiration from the cord. It sounds like those cheap ass airplane headsets, you know those plastic kind that make a dull sound when ever they touch the arm rest or you hit them, well thats the sound these make. I have not exercised with them yet, but plan to soon.

Another Marine I know had a pair and switched to the beats by Dr. Dre and he says the Monster's sound better.