Profile for Vintage This > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vintage This RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Firebird (Book 2, Pure Series)
Firebird (Book 2, Pure Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better !, February 18, 2013
I'm Glad I Gave This Second Book In The Pure Series A Chance. When I Read The First One I Thought It Was Just Okay, Meaning It Didn't Wow Me And Really Grab My Attention Like I Would Have Liked . However, I Couldn't Put This One Down . The Main Character Katie Seems More Mature, She's More Aware Of What's Going On Around Her (Even Though Her GM Still Tends To Turn A Blind Eye), And She's Not Afraid Of Who She Is. Old Threats Re-emerge, While At The Same Time New Threats Arrive On The Scene. And Even Though For A While Her And William Are Separated, Nothing And No One Can Keep A Love Like Theirs Apart .

The Healer: First Touch
The Healer: First Touch

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant Wait For The Next One, February 11, 2013
I Have Absolutely Nothing Negative To Say About This Book . I Loved Jacey's Relationships With Her Oma, Her Best Friends, And Of Course Varick. Now That Its Just Jacey And Varik Holding Their Own I Cant Wait To Read The Next Book In The Series .

The Rhyn Trilogy
The Rhyn Trilogy
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG . . ., February 4, 2013
This review is from: The Rhyn Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
When I First Started To Read This Book I Doubted It Would Keep My Interest. However, One Chapter Read Turned Into Two, Then Three, Then Four, And Before You Know It I Was Swept Up Into Rhyn And Katie's World/Underworld/Hell . The Author Did An Amazing Job In Making You Feel Like Your Connected With The Characters . I Especially Loved The Conversations Between Rhyn and Toby lol . I Will Be Checking To See If This Story Continues , Which I Hope It Does.

Broken (A Paranormal Romance Book 1)
Broken (A Paranormal Romance Book 1)
Price: $3.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable. . ., January 30, 2013
Overall Broken Was A Enjoyable Read For Me . I'd Say I Liked The Mystery Aspect Of It The Most Because The Connection Between The Characters Was Not As Intense As I Would Have Liked . The Conclusion was REALLY unexpected,(well to me anyway lol)But It Ended The Story Nicely .

Dissever (Unbinding Fate Book 1)
Dissever (Unbinding Fate Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, January 28, 2013
From The First Page I Was Hooked . I Love Stories Like This That Grabs Your Attention And Keeps It With Surprises, Betrayal, Mystery, And Romance . And With That Ending Im On To The Next One In This Series . She Finally Got Him Back, Now I Cant Wait To See How She Gets Back .

Taken Over (Book 2 The Ravening Series)
Taken Over (Book 2 The Ravening Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE This Series, January 11, 2013
Out Of All The Series Erica Stevens Has Wrote , This One Is My Absolute Favorite . The First Book Grabs Your Attention From The Very First Page And This One Does The Same . I've Never Been A Fan Of Books Involving Aliens, But This Story Is So Easy To Love And Get Caught Up In . Bethany And Cade Are Unforgettable Characters And I Cant Wait For The Next One .

Unattainable (An Affliction Novel Book 2)
Unattainable (An Affliction Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOWWWWW This Was Worth The Wait, July 28, 2012
Omg This Series Just Keeps Getting Better And Better! I Love How Markus's POV is Added In Addition To Dean's And Mindy's. A New Slayer Violet Comes To Town And She And Markus Become Extremely Close. Meanwhile The Vampires Are Training Mindy For Battle Now That They Know She Has A Rare Power That Would Mean Victory For Them. After An Unfortunate Accident, Dean And Violet Are Now After The Same Person But For Different Reasons . One Succeeds And I'm Wondering With That Ending What Will Become Of Dean Now??!! I Cant Wait For The Next One !

Guardians: The Girl (The Guardians Series, Book 1)
Guardians: The Girl (The Guardians Series, Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Guardians . . ., July 22, 2012
I Literally Could Not Put This Book Down. Emmy And Marcus Sucked Me In With Both Of Their Stories and I Loved The Personalities Of Jay, Reese, And The Other Guardians . This Is A Suspenseful YA Romance That Will Keep Your Attention .

Billow (Ondine Quartet Book 2)
Billow (Ondine Quartet Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Billow . . ., July 9, 2012
Kendra Really Grows (Mentally) In This Addition To The Series. At First She Struggles With The Conflict Of What She Feels Is Right While Others Feel Its Wrong . Eventually She Realizes She Cant Control Every Outcome , And When A Situation Ends Tragically She Cant Punish Herself For It . I Loved That A Certain Prince Came Back And Of Course Kendra's Loyal Friends That Remained By Her Side.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2013 10:17 AM PDT

The Heart's Ashes (Dark Secrets Book 2)
The Heart's Ashes (Dark Secrets Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, June 30, 2012
I Knew This Addition Would Be As Good As The First Two , But I Would Have Never Guessed All The Twists, Turns, and Surprises That Went Into This One . I Love A Book That Pulls Me In,(Oh How I Wanted To Hurt Jason). Waiting Patiently For That Fourth One Now . . .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6