Profile for Katherine Weddingdress > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katherine Weddingdress "Maligator Mama" RSS Feed (East Bay, CA)

Skull Diamante Protector Cover for Palm Pre
Skull Diamante Protector Cover for Palm Pre

3.0 out of 5 stars cute for the price!, October 23, 2010
This cover totally serves its purpose, but for six bucks, don't expect a beautifully finished product. Edges have white plastic that shows through and the fit is far from perfect. But for the price, what the heck! Very cute and sparkly.

New Metro Design Beater Blade for KitchenAid 6-Quart & 5-Plus Mixers, Pink
New Metro Design Beater Blade for KitchenAid 6-Quart & 5-Plus Mixers, Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars woohoo!, October 23, 2010
Finally there is no need to stop and scrape every two minutes (including the dip in the way bottom where I used to always find unmixed stuff)! My ONLY complaint is that whatever I put in first (usually butter in my case) gets stuck in the paddle grooves and you have to do a good blade scraping. Otherwise, magnifico! Wish I had bought one years ago!

Baked Explorations: Classic American Desserts Reinvented
Baked Explorations: Classic American Desserts Reinvented
by Renato Poliafito
Price: $21.05
71 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifico! A baker's must have..., October 23, 2010
I read this book from cover to cover the day it arrived. not only did almost every recipe appeal to me, it is masterfully written and hilarious to read! These guys put a great deal of care and detail into their book and may I just say that the Devils Food with Angel Frosting is the BEST devils food I have ever baked (just watch the bake time). I have already recommeded this book to several friends, and they all agree it is a winner! Bake on people.

4.5' Pre-Lit Pretty In Pink Artificial Christmas Tree - Pink Lights
4.5' Pre-Lit Pretty In Pink Artificial Christmas Tree - Pink Lights

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 christmases later, December 14, 2009
I am on my third year of using this adorable pink tree and I have no complaints. Still sparkly and all the lights still work! Hope I don't jinx it by writing this review. I feel badly that the other two reviewers got lemons.

Motorola T305 Bluetooth Portable Car Speaker
Motorola T305 Bluetooth Portable Car Speaker
Offered by 93 Diagon Alley
Price: $50.90
16 used & new from $16.76

2.0 out of 5 stars It keeps turning off!, July 20, 2008
The ease of use and sound quality deserve 4.5 - 5.0 stars, but neither of those issues matter when the speaker just turns itself off after about 2 minutes of talk time. At first I thought it needed to be charged, but that did not help. I have tried repositioning it and my phone, but those techniques were useless. It is really frustrating to get cut off mid sentence repeatedly AND I spend the first 30 seconds of each conversation explaining to the person on the other end that we will be cut off shortly. It really is too bad...I detest the earpieces and am going to have to switch over to one if I want to speak longer than a couple of minutes.