Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for A. Randles > Reviews

Browse

A. Randles' Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Randles RSS Feed

Bridge Constructor
Bridge Constructor
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good game and worked well with the note stylus., October 27, 2012
This review is from: Bridge Constructor (App)
I enjoyed the game a lot. My only complaint was the length of the game. I finished it in 4 days. I would like there to be more levels, maybe another weight option to try.

Wordsmith Free
Wordsmith Free
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars started ok then was very crashy, May 28, 2011
This review is from: Wordsmith Free (App)
was playing it by handing my phone off with my freind. i needed to force exit the game evey other turn. uninsrall. motorolla glaxy s i9003

Clear Heart
Clear Heart
by Joe Cottonwood
Price: $17.99
26 used & new from $14.74

5.0 out of 5 stars An all around good book, December 13, 2008
This review is from: Clear Heart (Paperback)
This is an excellent book. I listened to it on podiobooks dot com. All of the characters are memorable and real.

I recommend it for any adult.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice little bag, October 18, 2008
I did not notice the external pocket when I made my purchase. I was surprised to see it.

EEE 1000 fits inside the main compartment well and the power adapter fits inside the other pocket. It is not as smooth and flat when the power adapter is put in the pocket, but it is convenient for grabbing everything as one set.

Sunlite Traveler 1 Bicycle Saddlebag Style Pannier Bag
Sunlite Traveler 1 Bicycle Saddlebag Style Pannier Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Good simple bag, October 14, 2008
This is my fist bag of this type. I found that they have been sturdy and well made.

My biggest problem is that my shoe will rub against the bag while peddling. Obviously your mileage will vary. My only other quip would be to suggest some type of installation instructions. Yes it is simple, but knowing how to tie down the bag I think is part of the problem other reviewers have had.

Like other people have said they are roomy. I have used them to haul groceries and clothes.