Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for C. Meyer > Reviews

Browse

C. Meyer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Meyer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Reusable Straws BPA Free Silicone Adjustable Length for Tall Tumblers and Short Blender Cups 4 Pack Multi Colored Stripes by GreenPaxx
Offered by GreenPaxx
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great straws, January 20, 2016
These are wider than I thought they would be, but the kids don't seem to mind. We were using stainless steel straws, which I loved, but I worried about the kids walking around with them and falling on them. No concerns with these! They are durable and fun and clean easily.

MG217 Medicated Tar Ointment Intensive Strength Psoriasis Treatment, 3.8 Ounce
MG217 Medicated Tar Ointment Intensive Strength Psoriasis Treatment, 3.8 Ounce
Offered by Nutribest
Price: $10.82
9 used & new from $8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with another product in the same line, January 4, 2016
I bought this a little over a month ago and have used it every day in conjunction with another cream by the same company made with salicylic acid. The salicylic acid is supposed to help break up the plaque so that the coal tar can better treat the area. I had four separate patches of raised plaque psoriasis on my knees and feet - each was about the size of a quarter. They are all now completely flat, two are basically invisible and the worst of them is getting much, much better. I am very happy with the combination of the products.MG217 Psoriasis Medicated Salicylic Acid Formula Multi-Symptom Cream, 3.5 Fluid Ounce

Joshua By The Sea
Joshua By The Sea
by Angela Johnson
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.99
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars but it is an excellent book for young children, September 17, 2015
This review is from: Joshua By The Sea (Board book)
I understand the other reviewers comments on it being very simple and short, but it is an excellent book for young children. We read it to our twins from infancy and now, at age 2.5, they ask for it by name and even recite some of it. Nice that it features an African American family too, something that isn't always easy to find.

NUK Cars Learner Cup, 5-Ounce, 2 count
NUK Cars Learner Cup, 5-Ounce, 2 count
Price: $14.16
9 used & new from $14.16

3.0 out of 5 stars these would be perfect., July 21, 2015
These are cute little cups. I bought them for my twins when they were about 12 months old. I give them only 3 stars because the nipples do not hold up to babies with teeth. I don't mind replacing them here and there, but they would barely make it through a week. For younger babies, these would be perfect.

Fox Run Stainless Steel Butter Dish
Fox Run Stainless Steel Butter Dish
Price: $14.84
8 used & new from $14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and pretty butter dish, July 20, 2015
Simple, pretty and sturdy. Of course it shows fingerprints if you touch it with buttery hands, but it wipes down easily or goes in the dishwasher.

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle - 12 oz
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle - 12 oz
Offered by J&B Professional Beauty
Price: $10.45
31 used & new from $10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my frizzy, wavy hair., July 20, 2015
Love this! I have thick, coarse wavy red hair. I apply jojoba oil to my wet hair, then this. I get tons of compliments on my hair now! It's soft and silky.

Kid Basix Safe Sporter Stainless Steel Water Bottle For Kids and Adults, Fuchsia, 12oz
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $9.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, July 20, 2015
Cute water bottle. However, this leaks frequently unless it is upright. So this is perfect for around the house or in the car, but should not be an option for lunch boxes, purses or backpacks! This is not insulated, so it does not keep water cold. We are getting our daughter a new leak-proof, insulated water bottle for school after having several bad leaks in her backpack with this last year.

My First Umbrella Doll Stroller, Red
My First Umbrella Doll Stroller, Red
Offered by The Doll Boutique
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller, May 21, 2015
This is a great little stroller. After some serious use and love from my two year old twins, some of the fabric did give away. They were sitting in it and pushing each other around in it, so I don't fault the stroller. I stitched it back up and it looks great - the frame has never bent like other cheap umbrella ones we've had. I also love that this is a neutral color - not bright pink like nearly every other doll accessory.

Diaper Changing Pad - Waterproof, Wipeable & Washable - Quilted Padding - GREY CHEVRON
Offered by The Snug Bug
Price: $19.50
2 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 21, 2015
I've had this changing pad for over two years. I use it all the time with my twins when we are out of the house. The part that touches the floor or public changing surface folds onto itself, so I don't worry about transferring germs back onto my baby. The surface that touches the baby is wipeable, so if something from the diaper gets on it, you can easily wipe and go. I'm back on Amazon to buy one for a good friend for her first baby :)

Adult Economy Leather Full Sole Ballet Shoes,T1000PNK02.0M,Pink,02.0M
Adult Economy Leather Full Sole Ballet Shoes,T1000PNK02.0M,Pink,02.0M
Offered by Discount Dance Supply
Price: $13.25

3.0 out of 5 stars good material and construction, too wide, April 23, 2015
The material of these shoes is nice, but they are very wide. I bought and returned three pairs of these. I thought they were just too long for my daughter, but by the time I got the right length (she wears a 1.5 street shoe, the 1 worked for length) I realized that they are absurdly wide. The fit is very loose and baggy around the heel and toes even after tightening the strings. My daughter hated the look and feel. These would be great for kids who need wide shoes, but I can't see why anyone would need the wide sized version. I triple checked - all three pairs we tried were the medium width.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5