Profile for Macsarcule > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Macsarcule "macsarcule" RSS Feed (eastern Iowa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dandies Vegan Marshmallows (3x10oz)
Dandies Vegan Marshmallows (3x10oz)
Offered by Hardin's Natural Foods
Price: $21.78
5 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't deserve how good these taste. You'll feel inadequate having eaten them., November 25, 2014
I would never just sit around eating marshmallows.

I would be watching tv or reading. But i wouldn't enjoy it much. These marshmallows are much better than traditional ones. I ate 8 in a row as soon as i opened the bag.

I'm not a vegetarian, but my girlfriend is and i bought them to make things for her. F*ck these are good. Seriously, you have no idea.

Dandies Mini-Marshmallows - Vegan, Animal Free, Non-GMO - 10 Oz. Bag - Tapioca Based Vegetarian Treats
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $10.75
5 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazingly good, and better than traditional marshmallows, November 25, 2014
I'm not a strict vegetarian. I eat pork, beef, chicken, and fish.

But my girlfriend is, and i bought these to make treats for her. I think these taste BETTER than traditional marshmallows made with the gel of boiled tendons and bones. That was hard for me to believe. Son of a bitch these are tasty. I'm serious as a heart attack.

Presto 01264 6-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker
Presto 01264 6-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker
Price: $28.49
76 used & new from $24.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Study, reliable, incredibly useful. It was the microwave before their were microwaves, November 25, 2014
I burned up my last one when i forgot it on my stove. It's no shame on the presto aluminum pressure cooker - i was just forgetful. It can take many moons for your house to stop smelling like flaming pork fat. that said, i had spare parts from that one that serve well in the new one too.

You can't beat a roast made in a pressure cooker. I DEFY YOU to make a better one. I say that with great ferocity and petty anger. Just try and knock this battery off my shoulder.

Invite me over to consume an entire fully cooked roast, and i'll tell you with painful honesty if it's better than mine.

Kleenex Facial Tissues Family Size, 210 Count (Pack of 18)
Kleenex Facial Tissues Family Size, 210 Count (Pack of 18)
Price: $35.22
6 used & new from $35.22

5.0 out of 5 stars 3780 Chances for an excellent blow, November 25, 2014
Thank you Kleenex. Your bulk boxes ensure i'll always have a good blow.

Maldon Flaked Sea Salt, 8.5 Ounces
Maldon Flaked Sea Salt, 8.5 Ounces
Offered by Go Italy Gourmet
Price: $8.25
13 used & new from $5.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, shipper beat to a pulp, November 25, 2014
Always love Maldon Salt, and this was no exception, but the store / shipper beat the living daylights out of it getting it to me. I can only imagine that they were abused by a container Maldon Salt as a child and now fulfill their revenge daily by beating boxes within an inch of bursting before shipping.

Similasan Irritated Eye Relief Drops, .33-Ounce Bottle
Similasan Irritated Eye Relief Drops, .33-Ounce Bottle
Price: $6.48
54 used & new from $5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars The only eyedrop that doesn't burn my eyes., November 25, 2014
Moisture made comfortable.

WKRP In Cincinnati: The Complete Series
WKRP In Cincinnati: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Gary Sandy
Price: $84.75
16 used & new from $79.75

5.0 out of 5 stars GLORY RESTORED!!!, November 25, 2014
Excellent and better than you even remembered! I'm seeing scenes long lost and forgotten! Thank you Shout for restoring the glory!!!!!

SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots, 264-Count Single-Serve Packages
SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shots, 264-Count Single-Serve Packages
Price: $21.50
4 used & new from $21.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Mild to bland, unremarkable coffee. Save for when the elderly visit, November 25, 2014
Really bland, not like a shot of espresso. In hot water, it's like church coffee: you can see the bottom of the cup. I'm not really sure what the intension of these are, i might be misunderstanding. I can't imagine enjoying them cold from the little cup they're in.

I had an odd shipping experience - there was a wad of hair clippings in my box. It was sealed from Stok that way, not something Amazon did. Very strange, not cool to find, and if i hadn't accidentally dumped the thing over at one point, i wouldn't have seen it. As they're all sealed, gross as that was, I washed them all off and put them in a new receptacle. Sorry, nope, i didn't take a picture and as it is, even if I did, it's my word vs. theirs. I'm sure it's an odd anomaly from some grumped worker, not a reflection on Stok.

That said, not a fan of the coffee itself, but i have 200 some of these to work through now. I think 3 per cup will do it. The warning of high caffeine content seems a bit too precious as most coffee freaks like myself know a cup of brew is usually 200mg of caffeine and these are just 80mg a piece. I'll save for when my mother visits "SAY NOW, THAT COFFEE IS TOO STRONG, WHY DO YOU PUT SO MUCH IN!?!? YOU'RE JUST WASTING COFFEE." Now she'll be able to enjoy coffee that tastes like a brown magic marker was dipped in hot water.

Jawbone JamBox (Grey Hex) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Jawbone JamBox (Grey Hex) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Gesheft
Price: $124.99
30 used & new from $53.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Flakey, World's worst switches, January 20, 2014
Doesn't stay connected, then connects later when your phone rings and you don't WANT to be connected to it. Short battery life.

Charger socket is wayyy too loose and i have to put this in a special position on it's end so it pulls on the charging cord in the right direction or it won't charge.

If you didn't know how to turn it off, you would hear a horrible person talking to you with every command setting and an INSANE amount of noise if you run out of battery in the middle of the night when you're sleeping.

THE WORLDS WORST SWITCH.

1. The switch is tiny.
2. The switch is set inside a small groove.
3. The switch is flush with the surface so you must have and use a finger nail to operate it. [GROSS].
4. The spring-loaded switch requires being held in position to activate the bluetooth (if you have more than one device you use this with, you'll do this _a lot_.
5. The switch pulls very hard for being such a tiny switch that you have to move with your fingernail. This tends to rip your fingernail away from the fingernail bed. I can't imagine if i didn't have thick, strong fingernails how I would do this.

I'm going to send a gross of these to a totalitarian regime for them to use in torture situations.

"turn on the bluetooth..."
"no! please sir!"
"turn it... on..."
"but sir! i've turned it on 50 times already! Please not again!"
"turn. it. ON."
"AIIIGHHHHH!!!!"

Good volume, good sound quality, constructed solidly of good materials, but for this kind of money, i expected much better in the way it operates. Sloppy crap with little thought. Your audio engineers did their job. Shame on you, industrial interface designers.

McVitie's Digestive Biscuits -400g 3 Pack, Original
McVitie's Digestive Biscuits -400g 3 Pack, Original
Offered by British Delights
Price: $12.49
15 used & new from $8.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Yup, these are just like the ones i get when i'm in the UK, but..., January 20, 2014
There's no way these can get to you and not be half dust. Amazon and other shippers really put things in haphazardly any more. There will be a middle half of the tube with whole wafers, completely covered in dust from the smashed ones, but it's the only way I know how to get these in the US. Meh.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 4:10 PM PDT