Profile for Brian A. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian A. RSS Feed (Long Island, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Get It On The Floor [Explicit]
Get It On The Floor [Explicit]
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 19, 2015
Great, good beat.

Cozy Beddings Lux Decor Collection 8-Piece Comforter Set with White Stripes, Queen, Grey
Offered by eLuxury Supply
Price: $73.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, arbitrary stitch right in the middle of the comforter., December 25, 2014
Poorly made, don't be duped into buying this. Comes with no sheets, which it should at this price point, there's an ambiguous stitch right in the middle of the comforter, just not well made at all.

Becker, Final Season
Becker, Final Season
DVD ~ Ted Danson
Price: $21.59
19 used & new from $19.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Read carefully!!, December 21, 2014
This review is from: Becker, Final Season (DVD)
I'll keep this brief. This show is by far the funniest show I've ever seen in my life. However, the last two seasons really killed it for me. Season 5 sees the departure of Reg from the diner and she was just irreplaceable. Season 6 sees another cast member in Bob depart which further takes the series down. Trust me, the first four seasons of this show are bar none the best comedy I've ever seen in my life.

And for the record Amazon lists this season as having 22 episodes, however there were only 13 episodes in this final season due to the poor ratings CBS was receiving while airing this show. Ended way too early, the producers should've shelled out the extra bucks to keep this cast together.

Kensington K39680WW Aluminum Finish Case for iPhone 5 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $5.04
28 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most cases out there., November 21, 2014
Good case for the money. Sleek looking with the aluminum, also had one for my 4S just in a different color. For all the ppl that complain about the case getting dinged up, it does here or there, but I don't exactly know what you expect to happen to an aluminum product, it's just the nature of the metal.

As for protection, again it's more for aesthetic purposes than anything else. If you want protection go for the otter box but then it just makes your phone bulky which kind of defeats the purpose of buying a sleek phone in the first place.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition - PlayStation 4
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition - PlayStation 4
Offered by mattman247
Price: $53.56
74 used & new from $29.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Newegg verified purchase., November 17, 2014
I'll keep this brief as I'm sure most other negative reviews of this game just recycle the same crap I'm about to say. The last COD I purchased was BO2 which was ok, but nothing like World at War (the best) and Black Ops. I skipped Ghosts just because I've tried Infinity Ward's adaptations of the series and just never really liked them.

Anyways for whatever reason I took a stab at this and yes, I'm sorry I did. Terrible lag, you get shot and you see that you make it around the building still alive and then die a second later all the while you watch the kill cam and see that you died before you ever got around that trusty corner. Camping like usual, not that I didn't expect it, kill streaks are the absolute worst I've seen in any variation of this series, just no way to sugarcoat that. If you care to see what I mean, I'm sure you can YouTube some of them just to see how bad they really are. Most maps are just pure garbage except for 2 that I could remember off the top of my head.

All in all just save your money. I should've kept my streak alive when I didn't buy ghosts when it came out, but alas I was tempted to see if improvements were made. Sadly they weren't. I'd rather a prequel to World at War with the same game mechanics any day of the week. Since that won't happen, I suggest sticking to Destiny, good game with much more promise, especially with DLC soon to come.

Windshield Clean Fast Easy Shine Car Auto Wiper Cleaner Glass Window Brush Handy
Offered by Dave Electronics
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concept, semi-practical in use., November 10, 2014
Got this to obviously more easily clean my interior windows. The design works great, however in all the times I used it, it's always left streaks on my windows. Considering I use windex, I wouldn't expect this to happen, but maybe it's the cloth attached to the device. Who knows, guess it's a decent product, but not great.

3 mm Petite Round Genuine Amethyst Stud Earrings in 14k White Gold
3 mm Petite Round Genuine Amethyst Stud Earrings in 14k White Gold
Offered by Direct-Jewelry
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price., November 10, 2014
Pretty good earrings for the price. Little smaller than what I expected, but I bought them for my niece so I don't think it makes that much of a difference.

Royce Leather Portfolio Padfolio, with Inserted Note Pad and Folder
Royce Leather Portfolio Padfolio, with Inserted Note Pad and Folder
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $44.99
5 used & new from $37.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bang for your buck!, October 25, 2014
Excellent product, very well made. I suppose that goes without saying given that it's made out of leather. I purchased this for going on job interviews and what not, very professional looking and I like that it came with the legal pad inside.

Becker Season 4 (2001-2002)
Becker Season 4 (2001-2002)
DVD ~ Ted Danson
Price: $31.89
12 used & new from $31.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Best show ever!, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Becker Season 4 (2001-2002) (DVD)
Best show ever, hands down. It went downhill after season 4 but the first 4 seasons of this show were hilarious adjust what the doctor ordered!

Rubbermaid Commercial 1861212 Executive Series 24-inch Push Broom, Rough Surface Heavy-Duty Sweep
Price: $14.51
2 used & new from $13.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Read carefully!, April 6, 2014
Read carefully! Does not come with handle. Unfortunately I missed this and I only realized it when I received the package. Amazon was really helpful though in giving me a credit for half the cost because if this, so I certainly can't fault them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3