Profile for TNTSafari > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 105

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TNTSafari "TNT" RSS Feed (Virginia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Big League Chew, Outta' Here Original Bubble Gum, 2.12-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Offered by Since 1901
Price: $14.99
20 used & new from $12.25

4.0 out of 5 stars A League Of Their Own ??, December 14, 2013
Although the gum still tastes good, I'm not sure why it's covered in powder. And I'm thinking that's the reason it's not as soft as it should be as well as what's likely causing the teeth sensitivity after eating each pack : (

Big League Chew Grape (Pack of 12) - 2.12oz

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2013 5:31 AM PST

Chick-o-stick ~ 24 Ct. Box
Chick-o-stick ~ 24 Ct. Box

4.0 out of 5 stars reFreshing, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Chick-o-stick ~ 24 Ct. Box (Misc.)
Too often the candy I have purchased online seems stale, but these were crunchy like they're supposed to be. Usually the sticks I eat are slightly bigger than these are, but this size is probably better in regards to moderation : ) They leave a bit of a gritty after taste though. I didn't realize Chick-Os are gluten free, so that's an added bonus since so many people are battling Celiac's disease.

Angelina cotton REFEREE Knee High Socks, Bright Colors with White Stripes, #2539CS_Black
Offered by Angelina Hosiery
Price: $6.50
3 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile, December 14, 2013
I purchased these purely for work because so often the fabrics for standard dress socks are not at all desirable, considering they end up looking like a lent trap (attracting loose strands of hair & fuzz as if a magnet, which remains stuck to it as if glued). Anyway, I like these socks because they don't do any of that, & they seem to be holding up well in the wash in regards to maintaining their color & not thinning etc. And they stay up. Plus, it's winter again, so wearing a knee-high helps keep you warm.

Richard Corman: Madonna NYC 83
Richard Corman: Madonna NYC 83
by Richard Corman
Price: $35.58
46 used & new from $30.35

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Going To Dress You Up In My Love!, December 4, 2013
I've been a True Blue fan of Madonna's since the very start of her career, so I can never have enough pictures of her, especially considering I believe her to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. I'm really glad this book exists because some of the photos are new even to me. And I appreciate the quality choices made in regards to the hard book cover & strong paper type, which I think will ensure it remains in great condition over the years to come & will greatly help against fingerprint smudges. I've uploaded several images so that any potential buyer has a good understanding of what to expect. There are 40 pages that display just Madonna & are medium to large in nature. Others display a solo image but in a smaller capacity (half the page or less). I counted 20 pages that are either blank, or essentially so, because she is on one side but the other side is just the extension of the shot (so you either see only the backdrop or pieces of clothing in the crease that's spilling over a little). There are multiple pages of a handful of photos that cover the page top to bottom and/or left to right but are rather tiny overall & repeat in a pattern or sorts; for example, 2 certain pages total 96 same and/or similar images of her. All in all there are close to 300 pictures of Madonna : )

Plaza Astoria Wall/Door-Mount Jewelry Armoire, Cherry
Plaza Astoria Wall/Door-Mount Jewelry Armoire, Cherry
Price: $99.76
10 used & new from $99.76

4.0 out of 5 stars New Age Jewelry Box!, November 26, 2013
My twin sister & I have quite a bit of jewelry from over the years & were in need of more storage for it. We had five already, ranging from small to medium to large. A couple the size of horizontal tissue boxes, which lift open & offer minimal space despite being multi-purposeful. Two that sit atop book shelves & stand slightly taller than a DVD, which lift open as well as on both sides & also have pull-out drawers. And the roomiest one, before now, that is reminiscent of those bird cages you see that stand on four legs, which is basically like the others with side doors & front drawers but at least twice the size (but still well below my 5'2"). And the trouble with most of those is that they fill up fast & the chains can get tangled up together since they can't hang fully or solo. Well this I love because it's very big yet doesn't take up a lot of space since you can just attach it to your closet door. Although the section for earrings isn't great for many other than drop/dangling styles with the long backs, we happen to find that spot useful for the necklaces too. And what I've just noticed tonight is that the section for rings actually holds the standard, stud-like earrings nicely itself. It seems sturdy, doubles as a mirror, & is pretty stylish in appearance (no assembly required in that it arrives in one piece; power tools not necessary to hang either). Yeah it's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth the investment. See uploaded picture of mine in action : )

Martinson Joe's Coffee, Hazelnut Creme, 24 Count (Pack of 4)
Martinson Joe's Coffee, Hazelnut Creme, 24 Count (Pack of 4)
Price: $44.23
2 used & new from $44.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Keurig Not Required, November 18, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I chose these to sample before realizing they're meant for a Keurig machine; however, I was still able to brew it in our DeLonghi coffee maker. The first time I tried it, I opened 4 packets & poured in the water up to level 6. And even compensating with a higher water-to-grounds ratio like that, it definitely makes a strong cup (& the aroma easily fills the house upstairs & down). But overpowering... The second time around, I used only one packet & filled it up to four, which was much better. I'm not a huge fan of coffee though since I tend to feel too warm as it is, so I was mainly interested in trying the iced version as suggested on their website. I'd recommend adding the cream & sugar while hot of course, but then letting it cool in the fridge. Just dropping in ice cubes created a cup of mixed temperatures. I'm surprised I didn't like it more than I did only because I do enjoy hazelnuts. But I don't fault the brand, considering I'm so picky when it comes to coffee that if it doesn't taste exactly like the Haagendaz ice cream, then I'm not going to drink it on a daily basis (over my favorite beverage--soda : )
P.S. I donated the rest to my co-workers since there's a Keurig at the office, & I got 3 compliments already.

Prime Time Smile Dual Action Teeth Whitening, 0.08 Ounce
Prime Time Smile Dual Action Teeth Whitening, 0.08 Ounce
Offered by 3rd HEAVEN DISCOUNTS
Price: $30.00
4 used & new from $30.00

2.0 out of 5 stars A Pen Or A Sword?, November 3, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Although I enjoy the easiness these pens provide, I'm not sold on their overall effectiveness. I used it for a week straight, but the color of my teeth didn't improve all that much. A week doesn't sound like a long time, except this product is supposed to work wonders in as little as one day even (let alone 5-7). I'm a serious soda drinker, & I'm not talking the clear stuff either, so naturally I've tried teeth-whitening before because, despite brushing twice a day, it's going to take a toll. I love the idea, which is definitely the quickest solution by far (compared to trays or strips). And maybe I would've seen better results in my trial had the #2 pen not leaked during shipment, which is where the actual whitening comes into play. It was extremely sticky & difficult to open the first time, so I'm a bit concerned that I had more pre-treatment than anything else. It's true that you have to twist a long time for the (clear) contents to rise, but at least it seems that a little goes a long way. However, I stopped using it once I noticed that it hurts to brush my teeth now. The bristles feel like they're scratching my gums, & the toothpaste feels like it's burning the inside of my mouth. It's been twice as long of discontinued use, yet I'm still experiencing discomfort in that regard : (

Cold-Eeze Immune Support Quick Melt Tablets, Natural Orange Flavor, 24 Count
Cold-Eeze Immune Support Quick Melt Tablets, Natural Orange Flavor, 24 Count
Price: $9.86
8 used & new from $4.07

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Easy, October 29, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok, I don't think my mouth was terribly dry or anything, but this sure didn't act as a Quick Melt for me (& I've tried fast melts before). Partly due to size I think, which is pretty big (close to a nickel). No water necessary is true, but the dissolve rate increased as a result. Probably a minute total (or longer). Considering my experience seemed to require sucking for it to disappear, the taste lingered/wasn't inviting. But I'm pretty picky. I'll have to let you know later on whether or not it's effective for colds because, usually, I take stuff like this as a preventative measure...
Update: Woke up the next day with a stuffed nose, even though that was not a symptom for me the night before. The next time I tried it I dropped it into a Dixie-cup of water, hoping that the bad taste would be less potent that way; however, I still found the flavor to be yucky (& it still didn't dissolve easily). I think I'll just stick with my standard cold medicines.

Viviscal Hair Filler Fibers, Blonde, 0.53 Ounce
Viviscal Hair Filler Fibers, Blonde, 0.53 Ounce
Price: $17.08
11 used & new from $8.45

4.0 out of 5 stars It's The Thought That Counts, October 29, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Luckily, I'm not balding or anything like that, but I've definitely noticed that my hair has thinned over time (probably from coloring it red for 5 years & then stripping the dye out). Also, I have a scar on my head from where I had stitches as a child, which the hair tends to part around. Naturally, I was curious about this product & wanted to give it a try for those reasons. The first time I put it along the line of my bangs so that I could see it better (than I would the spot in the back), I didn't think it changed all that much. However, the second time I decided to have one of my sisters take a Before & After picture on my cell phone (see product images attached), & only then did I realize the visible improvement in the appearance. But I think it has more to do with the fibers coloring your scalp to match one's hair rather than binding strands together like a magnet to create a fuller look. Therefore, I can't help be a little skeptical still of its ability to fill large voids for anyone. You definitely need to brush through the area lightly since it's so visible (looked like I had poured gold powder over myself), but I did notice if you let it sit while you brush your teeth etc., then it slightly dissipates on its own.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11