Profile for M. Wilson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Wilson "twokatmew" RSS Feed (Michigan, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Anker®  Wireless Charger Qi-Enabled USB Charger for Nexus 5 / 7 / 4; Lumia 920, 928; Samsung, iPhone, LG, HTC and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets - White
Anker® Wireless Charger Qi-Enabled USB Charger for Nexus 5 / 7 / 4; Lumia 920, 928; Samsung, iPhone, LG, HTC and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets - White
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $27.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger!, September 4, 2013
This is a fantastic charging pad that works perfectly with my Nexus 7 FHD. Yes I agree with some others that the USB connection should be on the top and not the bottom, i.e., Anker should just reverse their label on the top panel. This is purely an aesthetic niggle, so I'm not docking any starts. I've placed the pad sideways on the table beside my bed, and oriented this way, it doesn't matter which end houses the USB connection. The pad seems very well made and has worked wonderfully right out of the box. Highly recommended!

MoKo Google New Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Google Nexus 2 7.0 Inch 2013 Generation Android 4.3 Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep Feature)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $12.99
18 used & new from $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case!, August 31, 2013
Version 2 of this case is simply fantastic. The magnetic lock holds the cover snugly, and it ALWAYS wakes and sleeps my Nexus. It only has one angle for propping up the device, but for my needs, it's perfect. The case seems very well made, and the cutouts are perfectly aligned. I can even charge the Nexus using my Qi charger without removing this case. I usually go through several cases for a new device till I find the one that works for me. Well, this time I got it right the first time. :-)

LIFETIME WARRANTY! T & S Electronics Micro USB OTG Cable - (Micro USB OTG to USB Adapter. Doesn't block the audio port on the Nexus 10! Also compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC ONE, Nexus 7, Galaxy 3 and all OTG compatible devices.
Offered by T & S Online
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I Spent a Few $$ More, August 31, 2013
... and bought this cable instead of the super cheapy ones. It fits and works perfectly on my Google Nexus 7 FHD. It seems like a very well made cable.

Diztronic Matte Back Dark Blue Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the matte back!, August 19, 2013
This case is a perfect fit for my Galaxy S3. Cutouts are perfectly centered, and I can use third-party USB chargers without having to wrestle with the case. I've always had glossy TPU cases, and the finish always dulls after less than a year. I love the smooth feel of the matte back, and it doesn't show any fingerprints. I'll be interested to see how long the finish lasts. My case came with a screen protector and small microfiber cloth, but I haven't used the protector, as I already had one installed. The dark blue is the same shade as my blue phone, unlike all the other blue cases I've found. I will definitely buy another. I'd like to see a few more colors offered.

Belkin Grip Glam Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S III (Black)
Belkin Grip Glam Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S III (Black)
Price: $3.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, but ..., August 8, 2013
I love these Belkin TPU cases. I bought a solid navy blue one when I got my phone, and the finish on the back has dulled. So I picked up this case as a replacement. It's pretty much the same case, though it's a bit thicker over the power and volume buttons, so the buttons are a little more difficult to press. I think I'll get used to this though. The color is a nice sparkly black.

Edit: After several days of using this case, I'm finding that I'm not getting used to having to press the buttons much more firmly. This is a painted case, and I think it's the paint that's making pressing buttons more difficult. The Belkin unpainted cases don't have this problem. This will be the last painted case I buy.

Galaxy S3 Case, Caseology [Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy S3 Case [Sky Blue] Slim Fit TPU Cover [Shock Absorbent] Armor Bumper Galaxy S3 Case [Made in Korea] (for Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh Case...., August 3, 2013
When I first opened up the package, I was impressed with this case, even though it's the stiffest TPU case I've ever owned. I realize it's inexpensive, but first, the mold seam is awfully rough. All cutouts except the speaker cutout on the back of the phone line up perfectly. But ... removing the case without also tearing off the back of my GS3 is very difficult at best. I've been having trouble with the microSD card slot on my phone, so I've had to take the case off several times during the day I've had it. All but twice, the back of the phone has also come off with it ... even when I've tried removing the case first from the bottom of the phone rather than the top. I'm very disappointed and have already printed the return shipping label.

Planet Bike A.R.C Anatomic Relief Bicycle Seat Cover (Hybrid)
Planet Bike A.R.C Anatomic Relief Bicycle Seat Cover (Hybrid)
Offered by Bell's Bike Shop
Price: $23.75
21 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cover for the Schwinn AD2!, July 27, 2013
This cover (size "hybrid") seems very well made and is a perfect fit for the horribly uncomfortable seat that comes on the Schwinn AD2 AirDyne. It's firm but comfortable, and the price is right. :-)

Amzer Convert Micro USB to Dual Micro USB Twin Y Splitter Charging Handy Data Cable
Price: $8.95
5 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy Accessory!, November 13, 2012
I bought this cable so I could charge both my Kindle Fire HD and either Galaxy S3 or Kindle Touch at the same time. I use this with the Amazon Kindle PowerFast for Accelerated Charging (not included with device, for use with the new Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD models) and everything charges quickly with a minimum of cable tangle. The cable is reasonably priced and seems well made. Just make sure you use a charger powerful enough to charge two devices simultaneously. Great product!

Cosmos ® Classic Adjustable DC Camera/Cell phone wrist strap lanyard + Cosmos Cable Tie
Offered by Shenzhen see star technology co., LTD
Price: $6.77
3 used & new from $6.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my cameras!, June 25, 2012
I've been using OpTech QD cam straps for a while, and I like them. But it felt too big and bulky on my LX-5. This strap is perfect! It's sturdy and comfortable without being bulky, and the black cord/brown leather looks great. I like this strap so much that I ordered a second one for my E-PM1. So much better than the average camera wrist strap.

Wahl 79524-2501 Chrome Pro 24-Piece Haircut Kit
Wahl 79524-2501 Chrome Pro 24-Piece Haircut Kit
Price: $24.99
33 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd Bought These Sooner!, February 24, 2012
These clippers are very solid, clip smoothly and don't get too hot. Wahl's web site doesn't provide much on specifications, but I found the Wahl global site that confirms the standard blade on this clipper cuts from 0.8mm to 2.5mm, though the blade number is different in this country: WAHL Professional 2 Hole Precision Clipper Blade (Model:1045-100). There's also a finer blade available that cuts from 0.4mm to 1.0mm, Wahl 1026-515 close cut clipper blade if you want to go even shorter. I learned this from Wahl's global site at: [...] Unfortunately this information is sadly lacking from Wahl's US site.

Anyway, this kit comes with far more accessories than I will ever need, as I mostly use the 1/16", 1/8" guides or the bare blade. This clipper vibrates much less than an older Andis kit I owned previously. Many reviewers complain about the poor quality of the guides, but they're the same as those my ex-barber uses. As they're meant to glide through hair, they don't need to be very stiff.

After two cuts, I've pretty much got my favorite cut figured out, and the kit has already paid for itself. I like that the clipper comes with a five-year warranty, and I've found Wahl's customer service to be very helpful in providing information when I've emailed and called.

I'm very satisfied with this kit!

Update May 10, 2014: I've been using these clippers once weekly since I purchased the kit, and they're still going strong. I've saved A LOT of cash since I quit going to the barber. :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3