Profile for twokatmew > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

twokatmew "twokatmew" RSS Feed (Michigan, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PetFusion Smart Grip Cat Litter Mat - Gray Twist
PetFusion Smart Grip Cat Litter Mat - Gray Twist
Offered by PetFusion
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mat, kind of expensive..., June 11, 2015
I've been using Clevercat litterboxes (Amazon item: B0002ZS20I) for a while now, and while they do catch more litter than the typical open, shallow box, litter still ends up getting tracked. I use three boxes but decided to try ONE of these mats to start out. One box per mat is what it works out to, and the mat does catch more litter. So far I've just swept the mat with a broom, but it does keep more litter off the floor. I've recently switched to the Arm & Hammer lightweight and 100% dust free litter, and it's great. My cats prefer it to my old, dusty litter, and our lungs appreciate it too. I've only been using the mat for about a week, so I don't know anything about the durability complaints in other reviews. From its performance so far, two more mats are in our futures!

TEKTON 2830 Everybit Tool Kit for Electronics, Phones and Precision Devices, 27-Piece
Price: $11.49
21 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy tool kit!, June 7, 2015
This is a quality kit, reasonably priced. The tips are well labeled, screw driver handle is comfortable to hold, and the nut bits are a plus. Everything packs up nicely in this tiny case. Perfect for my needs! I just used it to replace the USB port cover on my Galaxy S5 and know I'll be using it again on my laptop soon.

Vastar® 3-in-1 Samsung Galaxy S5 USB Port Charger Cover Flap Waterproof Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV I9600 G900 G900A G900V G900T G900P G900F G900H G900I + ScrewDriver + Vastar Cloth
Offered by Alizon
Price: $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for original Galaxy S5 USB cover!, June 7, 2015
After less than a year, the USB port cover on my Verizon Galaxy S5 fell off. The tab didn't break, it seems to be glued to the cover, and the glue failed, causing the cover to fall off leaving the black plastic tab sticking out of the phone. This kit is great. I disassembled the necessary parts and had the replacement installed, phone reassembled and case back on in less than 10 minutes. So far so good. Let's hope the replacement lasts longer than the original did.

Nike Youth Perforated Cap
Nike Youth Perforated Cap
Offered by Island In The Sun
Price: $16.00
7 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cap!, May 25, 2015
This review is from: Nike Youth Perforated Cap (Misc.)
I bought this cap in both colors, half expecting to have to return them. I have a smaller head and have a hard time finding hats to fit me, but these fit great! They're very nicely made, soft, light and comfortable. Plus, they're cooler to wear on hot days, thanks to the dri-fit fabric.

Turmeric Curcumin C3 Complex with BioPerine - 750mg per Capsule, 180 Veg. Caps - Contains Black Pepper (For Superior Absorption and Bio-availability). 95% Standardized Curcuminoids For Maximum Potency
Offered by Health 4 U
Price: $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the BioPerine and 750mg Capsules!, April 20, 2015
I'm currently on my second bottle of VitaBreeze's Turmeric Curcumin C3. I especially like that it's got BioPerine for better absorption and offers a higher (750mg) dose per capsule. I'll keep buying it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2015 12:36 AM PDT

Anker®  Wireless Charger Qi-Enabled USB Charger for Nexus 5 / 7 / 4; Lumia 920, 928; Samsung, iPhone, LG, HTC and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets - White
Anker® Wireless Charger Qi-Enabled USB Charger for Nexus 5 / 7 / 4; Lumia 920, 928; Samsung, iPhone, LG, HTC and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger!, September 4, 2013
This is a fantastic charging pad that works perfectly with my Nexus 7 FHD. Yes I agree with some others that the USB connection should be on the top and not the bottom, i.e., Anker should just reverse their label on the top panel. This is purely an aesthetic niggle, so I'm not docking any starts. I've placed the pad sideways on the table beside my bed, and oriented this way, it doesn't matter which end houses the USB connection. The pad seems very well made and has worked wonderfully right out of the box. Highly recommended!

MoKo Google New Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case for Google Nexus 2 7.0 Inch 2013 Generation Android 4.3 Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep Feature)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $10.99
6 used & new from $8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case!, August 31, 2013
Version 2 of this case is simply fantastic. The magnetic lock holds the cover snugly, and it ALWAYS wakes and sleeps my Nexus. It only has one angle for propping up the device, but for my needs, it's perfect. The case seems very well made, and the cutouts are perfectly aligned. I can even charge the Nexus using my Qi charger without removing this case. I usually go through several cases for a new device till I find the one that works for me. Well, this time I got it right the first time. :-)

LIFETIME WARRANTY! T & S Electronics Micro USB OTG Cable - (Micro USB OTG to USB Adapter. Doesn't block the audio port on the Nexus 10! Left Angled OTG cable. Also compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC ONE, Nexus 7, Galaxy 3 and all OTG compatible devices.
Offered by T & S Online
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I Spent a Few $$ More, August 31, 2013
... and bought this cable instead of the super cheapy ones. It fits and works perfectly on my Google Nexus 7 FHD. It seems like a very well made cable.

Diztronic Matte Back Dark Blue Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the matte back!, August 19, 2013
This case is a perfect fit for my Galaxy S3. Cutouts are perfectly centered, and I can use third-party USB chargers without having to wrestle with the case. I've always had glossy TPU cases, and the finish always dulls after less than a year. I love the smooth feel of the matte back, and it doesn't show any fingerprints. I'll be interested to see how long the finish lasts. My case came with a screen protector and small microfiber cloth, but I haven't used the protector, as I already had one installed. The dark blue is the same shade as my blue phone, unlike all the other blue cases I've found. I will definitely buy another. I'd like to see a few more colors offered.

Belkin Grip Glam Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S III (Black)
Belkin Grip Glam Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S III (Black)
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $0.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, but ..., August 8, 2013
I love these Belkin TPU cases. I bought a solid navy blue one when I got my phone, and the finish on the back has dulled. So I picked up this case as a replacement. It's pretty much the same case, though it's a bit thicker over the power and volume buttons, so the buttons are a little more difficult to press. I think I'll get used to this though. The color is a nice sparkly black.

Edit: After several days of using this case, I'm finding that I'm not getting used to having to press the buttons much more firmly. This is a painted case, and I think it's the paint that's making pressing buttons more difficult. The Belkin unpainted cases don't have this problem. This will be the last painted case I buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4