Profile for Nicole A. Ginas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicole A. Ginas "nicklepikel04" RSS Feed (Honduras)

Extreme Edge Pre Workout Vigorous Grape Bluebonnet .66 lbs Powder
Extreme Edge Pre Workout Vigorous Grape Bluebonnet .66 lbs Powder
Offered by Herb Deals
Price: $18.25
11 used & new from $18.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Energy, Horrible Taste, April 15, 2014
This would have gotten 5 stars if it didn't taste so horrible. I have to plug my nose just to get it down. But I absolutely love the energy I get. No shakes and no crash! If you can get past the taste then this pre-workout is right for you.

ALL SEASON DOWN ALTERNATIVE COMFORTER 230TC SHELL
ALL SEASON DOWN ALTERNATIVE COMFORTER 230TC SHELL
Offered by Blue Nile Mills
Price: $72.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like I'm sleeping in a cloud..., January 6, 2012
Love this comforter... The only complaint that I have is that it can get REALLY got down here in Honduras so I have to use something else to sleep with. Which is ok... Just wish I could cuddle in this thing all the time and not sweat to death. But it's great when I'm A/C is cranked and it's nice and cool out.

Wilson Bag Of Balls
Wilson Bag Of Balls

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Wilson Bag Of Balls (Misc.)
The boyfriend loved them! He kept talking about racket balls for weeks before Christmas so I bought him this pack of 12. He was pretty excited! Opened them up right away and started chucking them around the house with his dog. lol
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2012 6:35 PM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 6, 2012
Definitely not what I expected. I won't be buying a product like this again. It didn't feel anything close to the "real thing".

G-Shock X-Large Digital GD100 Military Black
G-Shock X-Large Digital GD100 Military Black
Offered by A+ Genuine
Price: $87.13
11 used & new from $82.99

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!, January 6, 2012
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas. He said it fit well and he liked the way it looked on his wrist. Turns out he has a ton of watches but he's using this for an everyday watch. Glad I got it for him!

Naughty Monkey Women's Criminal Ankle Boot
Naughty Monkey Women's Criminal Ankle Boot

3.0 out of 5 stars OWWW!, January 6, 2012
At first I was VERY excited about the price of the boots. But once I wore them for the first time, I'm glad I only paid $30 for them. After walking in them for maybe 20 minutes my feet swelled so much I couldn't put them back on. Kind of a bummer considering how cute they are :( If you have slim feet (not wide like mine) then you'll love these boots. Maybe I should have gone half a size up... :(