Profile for candy40 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

candy40 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Stitched Woven Anklet Open Toe Wedge Sandal Cognac (8.5)
Stitched Woven Anklet Open Toe Wedge Sandal Cognac (8.5)

3.0 out of 5 stars They look better than they feel, September 13, 2014
I love the way these look. I'm not thrilled about the way they feel on my feet with the strap wrapping around my ankle. When I walk the heel kind of drags on the ground. Theses wear very much like a pair of shoes without any ankle straps.

RealDose Super Critical Omega-3 TG Fish Oil (2400 mg Omega-3's/day) 90 Soft Gels
Offered by RealDose Nutrition

3.0 out of 5 stars wont purchase again...too much commitment, September 13, 2014
I did begin to feel a difference in my joints while taking these but am not able to remember to take them 3 times a day. I didn't experience any additional weight loss either. I wasn't very impressed with the weight loss formula #1 either. I lost a total of 4 pounds but again it remembering to take it 3 times a day that is a problem for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2014 12:24 PM PDT

Big Buddha Women's Mojo Wedge Sandal,White Fabric,8.5 M US
Big Buddha Women's Mojo Wedge Sandal,White Fabric,8.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable wear, September 13, 2014
The picture is a little deceiving. It looks as though the wedge is cork but it is not. The white was a little yellowed as well. If you don't mind an off white then they are very nice and light weight.

Zacoo Women's Modal Tube Top Free Size White
Zacoo Women's Modal Tube Top Free Size White
Offered by WiseField
Price: $4.47
2 used & new from $2.48

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong color, May 16, 2014
I ordered this in white but was sent black, I ordered white, cream, and black and received a cream and 2 blacks.

High Quality Solid Flared Maxi Long Skirt (Large, Teal)
High Quality Solid Flared Maxi Long Skirt (Large, Teal)
Offered by ViV Collection Inc
Price: $39.00

3.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, May 16, 2014
I have gotten 3 of these now. two were from another manufacturer and fit great. This one fit nicely when I put it on but by the end of the day I was hiking it up so it wouldn't slip down over my hips. It may fit perfectly for someone who has hips but my body is pretty straight with my hips barely larger than my waist.

Dingo Men's Chopper Harness Boot,Black,11 EW US
Dingo Men's Chopper Harness Boot,Black,11 EW US
Price: $111.22
17 used & new from $108.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant choice, April 25, 2014
I bought these for my husband as a gift. He loves them, and wears them all the time. He doesn't usually wear boots but had no discomfort from them at all.

120 (8, Brown) VIC-120 Granny Boot W Zipper
120 (8, Brown) VIC-120 Granny Boot W Zipper
Offered by 911costume
Price: $39.88

5.0 out of 5 stars nice boots, April 25, 2014
These come very high up the calf but fit perfectly. They are a very comfortable wear. They look good with both pants and a skirt.

Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Mocha L
Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Mocha L
Offered by 82 days
Price: $15.00
3 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, April 25, 2014
this was like wearing Yoga pants, only its a skirt. Very comfortable. I wore it to work and everyone loved it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars bad design, April 25, 2014
The shirt itself was huge but the sleeves were so tight that I could barely squuze my arms through and it made it uncomfortable to wear. Also I ordered white and I received a cream color. I was very disappointed.

The Borgias: Season 3
The Borgias: Season 3
DVD ~ Jeremy Irons
Price: $17.99
20 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected, March 14, 2014
This review is from: The Borgias: Season 3 (DVD)
This arrived as it was expected to and in the timeframe it was expected to. My only complaint as with the whole series is that there are no subtitles. My husband is hard of hearing and when we watched this on Netflix there were subtitles but when we purchased the DVD's there was not.

Page: 1 | 2