Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Robin Peterson > Reviews

Browse

Robin Peterson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robin Peterson RSS Feed (USA)

Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman: What Men Know About Success that Women Need to Learn
by Gail Evans
188 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Shattering the 2 Last Glass Ceilings, July 1, 2000
I'm thrilled that women like Gail Evans and Nancy Lloyd (author of "SIMPLE MONEY SOLUTIONS: 10 WAYS YOU CAN STOP FEELING OVERWHELMED BY MONEY AND START MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU) are finally in a position to let other women in on the "secrets" of career and financial success.
So many of us have to reinvent the wheel at work and with our finances. Until we learn to play like men at work and with our finances we will never reach our true potential.
I just wish these two books were around when I was starting out--I could have avoided a lot of costly career and financial missteps. There is sage wisdom in both books!