Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Tomahawk > Reviews

Browse

Tomahawk's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tomahawk RSS Feed

The Blacklist Season 2
The Blacklist Season 2
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A "Must see" show!, June 5, 2015
Very intriguing plot. It draws you in to the storyline. We bought season 2 because it had already started and there was no way to see the early episodes. It was well worth the price.

Pour-N-Restore Oil stain Remover. 32 fl oz
Pour-N-Restore Oil stain Remover. 32 fl oz
Offered by Country Supplier
Price: $14.99
12 used & new from $9.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls short of promises, August 30, 2014
Unfortunately, this did not do what it was supposed to do.I put three applications on our concrete driveway. It is sloped, so a neighbor parking in it caused a long Thin run of oil. it is lighter but did not take the stain completely out.

Chrome Framed Shower Door Replacement Drip Rail with Vinyl Sweep - 32" Long
Chrome Framed Shower Door Replacement Drip Rail with Vinyl Sweep - 32" Long
Offered by TechnologyLK
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative, April 12, 2014
We purchased this for our upstairs shower when we had to remodel due to leaks. We have the same style in our master bath. This is the best one available as far as we are concerned. The water stays in the shower and doesn't drip out when you open the door. We would highly recommend it!

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($150-$200)
SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($150-$200)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $47.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Warranties HANDS DOWN!, December 8, 2012
We bought our first warranty with Square Trade three years ago when we purchased an HD video projector online. Since then we have purchased several other warranties including two for our Nook Colors. I take mine when we go shopping (for when I wear out). We were taking packages out of the car from Black Friday and I dropped it. The screen shattered across the whole screen. I called Square Trade and told them my issue. I had looked for my receipt because I forgot to upload it to the website. No luck with finding it. The customer service rep said no problem, that I could use the one line entry from my bank statement from 18 months ago. He processed the claim, emailed a package label, I packaged the nook and dropped it off, and the full purchase price from 18 months ago was deposited into my Paypal account within 24 hours! No hassles, no interrogation, no fighting over not having the original receipt- just quick, friendly, efficient service! I will never buy another warranty from anyone else! This is the second time we have had to use the warranty service. The first time was just the same. I tell all my friends about Square Trade and EVEN people in the store getting ready to buy one from the "big box" boys. Make the right decision and go with Square Trade!

Ultima 2000 Cervical Pillow - MD
Ultima 2000 Cervical Pillow - MD
Offered by CCCEnterprises
Price: $79.50
2 used & new from $79.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it!, June 22, 2012
This review is from: Ultima 2000 Cervical Pillow - MD
My wife was having trouble sleeping and waking up with a stiff neck. She went on a girl's weekend and the place they stayed had cervical pillows. She commented that she slept well so we did an online search for the same pillow. Amazon had it at the best price thru Yotta Bay and we bought it. Good sleeping ever since! My wife won't go back to the regular pillows again and we take it with us when we travel.