Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Pearson > Reviews

Browse

J. Pearson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Pearson RSS Feed (San Diego, Ca United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Poolmaster 81779 Rattlesnake Twister
Poolmaster 81779 Rattlesnake Twister
Price: $29.49
18 used & new from $29.45

1.0 out of 5 stars We named her Lessie...., July 24, 2016
We affectionately named our giant snake Lessie (Loch-Nessie's younger sister, get it?) Lessie was barely played with, lasted less than 24 hours. My children floated around with her, but did not exhibit rough play, because we wanted her to last, and honestly, just float around the pool and be silly. We have to re-inflate her every time. I wouldn't recommend this. I doubt I can get a refund.

Blue Handworks Spike Dog Aviator Whirligig Sculpture
Blue Handworks Spike Dog Aviator Whirligig Sculpture
Offered by Riverside Heie
Price: $40.49
22 used & new from $34.42

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 6, 2016
Doesn't really whirly or Gig. Just for looks I suppose. Wish it was a functioning whiligig!

Broken Trail
Broken Trail
by Alan Geoffrion
48 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Of course the book is better! Although, July 6, 2016
This review is from: Broken Trail (Hardcover)
I saw the mini series first. Of course the book is better! Although, I long for more character development, and was hoping the book would have provided this!

Spectrum Table Tennis Paddle Set (Set of 6)
Spectrum Table Tennis Paddle Set (Set of 6)
Offered by Harris Five & Dime
Price: $25.94

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for our outdoor tennis table, July 6, 2016
perfect for our outdoor tennis table. However... not dog proof! Some of our handles have been chewed, but they're holding up just fine! If you've got a dog who loves to chew on plastic, I'd keep these away from them!

Jay Import 210256-CB Style Setter Main Street Beverage Dispenser, 1.5 Gallon
Jay Import 210256-CB Style Setter Main Street Beverage Dispenser, 1.5 Gallon
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $23.99
2 used & new from $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this for my sun tea, July 6, 2016
I love this for my sun tea. However, sometimes the spout just has a trickle, and I've got to wiggle the whole jar to get it have a faster flow. Maybe it clogs easily?

Solar Pump, Danibos Solar Power Panel Kit Water Pump for Garden Pond Fountain Pool, Panel Size: 4.3 x 4.3 inch (1.2w solar pump)
Offered by DANIBOS
Price: $26.98
2 used & new from $15.97

4.0 out of 5 stars It could be operator error..., June 17, 2016
**Update** Great customer service. They replaced my solar pump for free. So far, it's been working for a week! I hope it continues!

Kinda Bummed. The pump stopped working in my solar water feature after a week. Not exactly sure why? It started working instantly when the sun would hit it. All of the sudden today, nothing. Cleaned the water, tried to clean the hoses. Maybe there's something I'm missing?

Calf Compression Sleeve for Women & Men - Footless Leg Sleeves Socks - Boosts Circulation - Reduces Fatigue - Eases Shin Splints for Athletes, Runners & Everyday Wear
Offered by Buttons & Pleats
Price: $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt do a thing for my Shin Splints, May 9, 2016
I have shin splints. It was suggested that I buy some compression sleeves. These had tons and tons of reviews. With high marks. They did nothing for me. I think I need thicker compression socks. I'm not sure of the return policy, since I've worm them. Maybe they're for less severe situations. I just needed them to play soccer.

#1 Barbecue Grill Light with 10 Super Bright LED Lights - Durable, Weather Resistant, Versatile LED BBQ Lights for Outdoor Grilling (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 21, 2016
Superb for grilling after the sun has set.

Safari® De-matting Comb
Safari® De-matting Comb
Price: $8.59
30 used & new from $6.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, but cat may give you other opinions...., March 16, 2016
This review is from: Safari® De-matting Comb (Misc.)
I thought it was fine. My cat had other opinions. It got the job done, sort of. I think he didn't like the long "teeth" of the comb. Also, it was confusing because as a left handed person, there were directions on how to use it/ hold it differently. I just wanted something simple to get the knots & mats out of my poor kitty's long fur!

K9konnection The SHEDDER Dematting Comb for Dogs & Cats with Double Sided Stainless Steel Pet Safe Blades | Tool Removes Undercoat Knots, Mats & Tangled Hair | Effective and Durable Grooming Brush
Offered by Prime Pet Products
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars worked wonders on my Long-haired tabby!, March 16, 2016
Worked great on my 20 Lb Full of Fur Red Tabby! I purchased another kind (along with this one) because I had no idea which would work. He seemed to prefer this one over the other. He had some horrible matted spots real close to his skin. Usually I cut them out, but these were so close, I thought I needed to break down and get a tool to use. This worked amazing. Especially for a cat who's never been groomed. He just laid down and began to purr. He must have felt better to get the knots & mats out! I'd definitely recommend it for anyone else with a long hair cat, who is leery of combs, brushes, scissors... you know the type! I added a picture of EJ with his balls of fur "kittens"!!
Comment Comment | Permalink