Profile for rjh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rjh RSS Feed

How to Eat Fried Worms Publisher: Yearling
How to Eat Fried Worms Publisher: Yearling
by Thomas Rockwell
33 used & new from $1.62

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, July 13, 2014
This book my dad says is supposed to make me laugh. But it doesn't. It's funny but i'm a person who smiles or laughs in there heads. So it does but still. Alan and Joe his friends should be nice to him about it i mean he is eating gross little worms from the dirt. i think if you want to read this book you must be ready for WORMS!!

The Puppy Place #23: Moose
The Puppy Place #23: Moose
by Ellen Miles
31 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars tarfied pup, March 29, 2012
Moose is a grate book everyone shod read it. Charuls go's to a plase were he is going to thcae a dog who is tarfied of everything. Charuls savse moose from a thonder sorm

The Puppy Place Special Edition: Chewy and Chica
The Puppy Place Special Edition: Chewy and Chica
by Ellen Miles
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $4.89
182 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Twin pups!, March 29, 2012
Chewy and Chica is a perfect book for kids who want to learn about puppy mills and what they are used for. Chewy and Chica also teaches kids about how to care for pets or dogs like Chewy and Chica.

Horse Diaries #1: Elska
Horse Diaries #1: Elska
by Cathy Hapka
Price: $5.99
143 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars best book ever, December 4, 2011
"Horse Diaries" is the best book ever! I think "Horse Diaries" is the best best best book ever! I wish I had the whole series of "Horse Diaries." I just finished the book today! I hope I can read the other "Horse Diaries" books! I love "Horse Diaries!" I hope I can read "Bell's Star" because it sounds good! I missed my lunch because I was too busy reading "Horse Diaries." And now I am on the computer writing a review about "Horse Diaries!

Horse Diaries #7: Risky Chance
Horse Diaries #7: Risky Chance
by Alison Hart
Price: $6.99
61 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My first horse diary!, November 27, 2011
This book took my full attention away for days.I will never stop reading the series.I hope i could get the entire series with my money!And i hope all my family and friends read the series too!

Rio
Rio
DVD ~ Jesse Eisenberg
Price: $9.42
21 used & new from $5.25

4.0 out of 5 stars rio is good, August 24, 2011
This review is from: Rio (DVD)
Rio is Good Only Part I DONT like is the BAD BIRD and The rest of The MOVIEE I LiKe