ARRAY(0x97c13348)

Customer Reviews: 140

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Hardy RSS Feed (Spanish Fork, Utah)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Carhartt Men's M Twill Cell Phone Work Short, Black, 44
Carhartt Men's M Twill Cell Phone Work Short, Black, 44
Price: $24.99
7 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fitting Shorts!, April 5, 2014
Most shorts in larger sizes balloon out & a man looks even larger than he is. These are the first shorts I've been able to find that fit well for a man wearing size 44. Also, the cell phone pocket is very handy & an excellent addition. Very pleased with these shorts & will toss his others & add a couple more pairs of these for the summer.

Pill Boxes, Weekly Pill Box, 7 Day Pill Box Organizer, Large Pill Box, Small Locking Pill Box, Weekly Pill Organizer, Pill Containers, Travel Pill Box , Pill Organizer Marked 7 Days 4 Doses Daily With Info Card
Offered by Perfect Life Ideas
Price: $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very pleased with this Pill Box!, April 5, 2014
I've had a different brand pill box for over 3 years now & have found it so helpful to organize my daily pills. It's become worn & needed replacing.

Finding this organizer with each pill container additionally marked with the day of the week + time of that day, is excellent & most certainly helps to keep the pill taker from making mistakes. I also like the ample size of each pill container which holds my vitamins + smaller daily meds & holds them all securely in place & can be placed easily in my medium size purse to be carried to the workplace or to keep all at hand when traveling. By using an organizer, I find an added benefit is at refill time, it alerts me to when each individual medication is getting low & need refilling.

For Newbies to an organizer, there is far less chance of spilling meds (than trying to get pills out of bottles several times a day). When refill time for the week comes, I place the bottles toward the center of the table (away from little children & pets) & carefully organize each day's dosages & snap each shut. I do keep a toothpick in the plastic (which is over the ID info), to facilitate removing the vitamins if needed.

I find this both sturdy & SO very useful!

I ordered 2 pill boxes & please note they come in black or in red. However, they don't give the option of requesting your color choice. I happened to get one of each color which I was happy with.

Baby & Child Emergency First Aid: Simple Step-By-Step Instructions for the Most Common Childhood Emergencies
by Mitchell J. Einzing MD
Price: $8.64
66 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with this purchase!!, January 4, 2014
This small book was was exactly what I was looking for. Part of Christmas a year ago (2012) for married grandchildren was a gifting of a nice first aid kit as well as an up to date first aid manual. This year one of the items I looked for was a specific manual for babies & children also up to date. As an R.N. I'm well aware of the many changes that go on in the health field & that definitely is one of the criteria that was important to me. Among the pluses I found with this book were:
Written by an M.D.who has the training & experience to author such a book
Published in Dec of 2010 so quite current
Small enough of take along whether traveling on a trip or slipping in a diaper bag when overnighting with family or friends, or just out shopping..
Also with its size, it would be easier to initially scan the book so in an emergency situation it would be easier to locate needed information ASAP in the book..

I might add, both copies were very well received by my grandchildren who have babies . I hope they never have to use the book, but there is security in knowing you have help in the event something happens.

One other suggestion...this might be a good item to gift one's own child who is a babysitter. In the past I've taught classes at the YWCA for potential sitters (ages 12 on up) & they were very popular & those capable girls posed many excellent questions.

Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Timer
Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Timer
Price: $26.41
48 used & new from $18.05

5.0 out of 5 stars They Love It!, December 28, 2013
I gifted 2 of these to family & they are so pleased that they can use it to automatically turn outside lights on & off at the same time each evening/night.

Miracle-Gro 100540 Leaf Shine Ready-to-Use Spray, 12-Ounce (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Great Household
Price: $11.26
11 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, December 28, 2013
My big houseplant had become dull & needed cleaning with something safe so tried this. Put a nice little shine on the leaves without harming the plant & am pleased with it.

Brand new mouse pad with MLB Houston Astros background by padcaseskingdom
Brand new mouse pad with MLB Houston Astros background by padcaseskingdom
Offered by padcaseskingdom
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Gift for a Big Fan!, December 28, 2013
Our son (formerly of Houston) is a huge fan of the Astros. He's living outside of Texas now & happily took this mouse pad to his workplace...he loves it!

SafeTGard Chrome Full Size Whistle with Black Lanyard
SafeTGard Chrome Full Size Whistle with Black Lanyard
Offered by Safe-T-Gard Corp
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For Preparedness!, October 23, 2013
Since we live in potential earthquake country, (moved from hurricane country), we decided emergency backpacks were a must & one of the recommended items for all backpacks (no matter where they live) was a whistle. Sounds simple, but I bet lots of folks don't have one. This one came on its own lanyard so bought a bunch of them & for Christmas, included this little item for each adult & older child. In case of a tornado, hurricane, earthquake, terrorist attack or whatever, if one has a whistle to signal a person is alive & under debris, it may save their life. The attached lanyard enables individuals to quickly put it around their neck in an emergency, & enable them to perhaps be heard. A good dependable whistle for each is important to me for my whole family!! I SO hope not a single one ever has an emergency where they need their whistle...but if they should, they have it!

Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Model)
Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Model)
Offered by Otter Creek Trading
Price: $59.99
34 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars We're loving this!!, October 23, 2013
Hardly a day goes by that we don't use our Roku...also got one for our son & family. Great to be able to pick & choose the shows we can watch with no commercials to work around either. Am surprised at how few people know about Roku. We love many of the English mysteries & have subscribed to Acorn too so can enjoy loads more shows (many with closed captions) which are being added too real often.

Sparco SPR01796 Heavy-Duty Adjustable 9/32" 3-Hole Punch
Sparco SPR01796 Heavy-Duty Adjustable 9/32" 3-Hole Punch
Price: $18.67
23 used & new from $13.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, October 23, 2013
Works great! Our old 3 hold punch finally gave up the ghost & this is an excellent replacement. Very pleased with how well it works...

The First-Timer's Cookbook
The First-Timer's Cookbook
by Chef Shawn Bucher
Price: $10.25
57 used & new from $6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift!, October 23, 2013
Very nicely put together & makes a lovely little gift for a new graduate, newly engaged, shower gift...or anyone launching out on their own for perhaps the first time, that wants to learn how to produce some good stuff from their kitchen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14