Profile for A. Stearns > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Stearns RSS Feed (Colorado)

Fisher-Price Grow-to-Pro Pogo
Fisher-Price Grow-to-Pro Pogo
Price: $37.99
13 used & new from $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, January 27, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Bought for 7 year old and she loves it! The adjustable base is perfect, she isn't quite ready to remove it but has great fun hopping around the basement. I felt that the price was a little high but my child loves it so I guess it is worth it and it feels sturdy enough that I am sure it will last for my younger daughter, when she weighs a little more she will be able to use it too.

Ravensburger Bead Magic Weaving Loom
Ravensburger Bead Magic Weaving Loom
Price: $25.31
11 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My Best Christmas Buy!, January 27, 2010
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves it! This was definetly one of my best Christmas buys and I know she will continue to play with this for a long time to come. It was a little more expensive than some other bead looms avaliable but definelty worth it! It is very sturdy and my daughter loves the princess look to it. Something to keep in mind, I assumed that it was made for and included tiny seed beads but it actually uses small pony beads. This makes for wider bracelets, but is probablly better for smaller hands to deal with and follow the patterns. If you have a crafty child, I highly reccomend this product, you won't be dissappointed! (You can easily buy replacement small pony beads and embroidery floss at any craft store)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute Boot!, January 27, 2010
I ordered these boots not only becasue I thought they were really cute but I loved that they had a heel to them. I was a little nervous when I received them because the fur and lining are of a little cheaper quality and I didn't want them to look cheap or like I purchased them at Kmart. After trying them on, I fell in love with them! They are super cute on and the style makes up for the cheap iner lining and fur! I wouldn't wear these in the snow like I would my sketchers that are fur lined and water resistant, but they are the perfect sylish boot for a dry day. These were pretty affordable at $36.oo so I guess I can't complain about the cheaper lining and fur, you get what you pay for but the suede does look really great and I don't have any complaints there.

Tumblin' Monkeys
Tumblin' Monkeys
Offered by Likeable Japan
Price: $27.29
25 used & new from $14.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for little price, January 27, 2010
This review is from: Tumblin' Monkeys (Toy)
This was the perfect toy for my 4 year old who is currently obsessed with monkeys. Simple and easy to understand for younger kids but I could see it being boring for older kids. She loves the game, can easily set it up herself and we bought it for only $13.00 which I feel is a fair price for what you recieve.