Profile for A. Broadbent > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Broadbent RSS Feed (Utah)

EcoAqua EFF-6027A Replacement for DA29-00020B
EcoAqua EFF-6027A Replacement for DA29-00020B
Offered by National Trade Supply, LLC
Price: $17.75
10 used & new from $17.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, May 14, 2014
Installed this the first part of January, fit great, works great, much better price than OEM. I will keep buying these.

Generic Touch Screen Glass Digitizer Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 WiFi - Black
Offered by mantin
Price: $14.33
13 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great, January 20, 2014
The product was just fine, although I didn't expect it to say Verizon on it...however that wasn't a big deal and that's most likely why its such a great deal. I don't know if I misunderstood but it doesn't come with a tool kit or any instruction, however most people should have anything you might need laying around (if you have a micro screwdriver) and there are plenty of instructions online. I changed it out on my daughters in an hour or less...pretty easy and good as new!

Street Revival Flower Skull Full Comforter Set, Multi
Street Revival Flower Skull Full Comforter Set, Multi
Price: $57.00
4 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, January 18, 2013
I was a little worried that this would be undersize and not great quality, I was wrong its very large and of great quality and my daughter loves it! I was also not expecting it to come with a dust skirt and pillow shams...bonus!

EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5" LCD and "Step-On" Technology
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $59.95
5 used & new from $31.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good scale I guess, April 27, 2010
This is my first digital scale, seems to be ok but I dont know that I truly trust it! This scale seems to be overly sensitive, I had read that it must be used on a hard floor and I figured I was all good as my workout room has a pergo floor, nope even pergo has enough give in it to throw this sensitive thing into false readings! I finally moved it into my small bathroom with a tile floor and that seemed to solve that problem, however that room is so small it requires me to pick it up and put it away after each use, this scale seems to require a recalibrate every time you move it even if its just to a different spot on the floor a few feet away. This is a simple enough process, I find that the first reading after you move it is wrong, then step off and let it turn off and the next one will be different, do the same thing again and the next one will match up to the second. One thing I have noticed is if I let it sit and walk away for a minute and come back and step on it again sometimes I get a different reading again. All in all I think these problems stem from it being so sensitive, I have a size 12 foot and I weigh in at 280, I find that depending on how I stand on the scale, foot placement etc. I can get it to give me different readings, this may not be a problem with somone who fits the scale a bit better. All in all I think if you have a spot you can set this scale and just leave it alone you will not have any problems, I think if you bought the next model down you would be just as well off and you could save ten bucks though! In the end I am not unhappy as this scale was a good price and I think all bargin scales have similar issues, I dont know that in my situation I trust it on a day to day basis for samll goals but overall in the long term it will certainly show you how you are doing better than a analog!
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2014 6:58 AM PDT

Coby 4GB Flash MP3 Player with FM and Color Display (Black) (Discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a few days, December 30, 2009
I didnt expect a whole lot out of this player, I mean you get what you pay for right? I bought this to give my 6 year old daughter for Christmas, when I recived it I was a bit surprised as it seemed to be built better than I expected. Loading songs isnt nearly as easy as on my ipod but as long as you have some idea how these things work its easy enough to figure out. The Colby program isnt great but again its a $[...] dollar item so I could live with these minor flaws BUT here we are 4 days later and its toast, the music is all garbled, sounds like its under water. The player wasnt damaged, it just quit working! I have reset it, reformatted it, and reloaded files still nothing, different headphones...nothing, its just broken!! Sure this is a great deal and I wasnt expecting much, maybe 6 months or so.....but 4 days? Thats a complete waste of money!