Profile for mrsowl9090 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mrsowl9090 RSS Feed

Doors&Rooms
Doors&Rooms
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Doors&Rooms (App)
I really liked the graphics. In general it is a good game. The only thing I think it needs, is a way to remember where you stopped last time. Every time I want to start the game, I have to go back at least a level, and do it again.

Defending Jacob: A Novel
Defending Jacob: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, January 16, 2013
This is a pretty good book, it is fast paced. You really do not expect the end. I truly recommend it.

Puzzle Pack 1
Puzzle Pack 1
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! I loved it!!!, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Puzzle Pack 1 (Kindle Edition)
I really like this game! I love to play Criss-Cross so I was exited that it was in it. The only bad thing I can say is that there are only 10 puzzles for each game! Not enough for a fan like me!!

Link Four
Link Four
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Link Four (Kindle Edition)
This is a great game! My 4-year old enjoyed it soooo much! So easy to play, it's like the board game! Good purchase!

Solitaire Buddy Gold
Solitaire Buddy Gold
Offered by Nickel Buddy
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, March 28, 2012
This is an entertaining game!! The only negative ting I would say is that the instructions to each game were too short and sometimes were lacking in detail. I forgot how to play some of the games so I needed a little refreshment, and the instructions did not help much. Other than that I have really enjoyed playing it!

PAC-MAN [Download]
PAC-MAN [Download]
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars flashbacks, January 20, 2012
I was so amazed to find this game. When I started playing it, I had flashbacks of when I was a girl and I played it non-stop. I haven't gone that far in the game yet, but so far it's what I expected it to be.