Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for renoginny > Reviews

Browse

renoginny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

renoginny RSS Feed

Classic Accessories Veranda Air Conditioner Cover, Square
Classic Accessories Veranda Air Conditioner Cover, Square
Price: $25.18
67 used & new from $21.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and well made, October 3, 2014
Sturdy and well made. The handles (to pull the cover down) and the drawstring closure at the bottom are both good features.

Kraft Recipe Makers Tex-mex Chicken Fajita (Case of 5)
Kraft Recipe Makers Tex-mex Chicken Fajita (Case of 5)

1.0 out of 5 stars Strong lime flavor, October 30, 2013
Was very disappointed in this new Kraft product. It's not cheap, considering how many ingredients you have to add. Also, it's not particularly quick. The lime flavored simmer sauce is very strong, and as I was cooking with it, I was hoping it would taste better than it smelled. It didn't. Less of the simmer sauce and more of the salsa might help. I feel like I wasted a lot of ingredients (meat, cheese, rice) on something that was barely edible.

American Mahjong Set in World Map Case with 18" Set of 4 Pushers, 166 Tiles(Mah Jong mah Jongg Mahjongg)
Offered by WE PAY YOUR SALES TAX
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $77.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, May 2, 2013
This set was exactly as described. Everything arrived in perfect shape, and I appreciate the fact that the containers for the tiles have covers, so they stay in place when the set is carried. I also like the attractive carrying case. All the pieces fit perfectly inside the case.

L'Oreal Paris Endless Lipcolour, Pink Topaz, 0.11 Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Endless Lipcolour, Pink Topaz, 0.11 Ounce
Offered by A2z Buy
Price: $9.56
7 used & new from $9.56

2.0 out of 5 stars An older product, May 26, 2012
I was pleased to see that Amazon carries some of the lipsticks in L'Oreal's Endless line - which have been discontinued by the company. I ordered 2 in my favorite color, Pink Topaz. When I used them, I found that the lipstick had started to dry out. It no longer has a creamy feel as it goes on your lips. Part of the fault is the packaging - instead of the tube being closed, it's open behind some plastic packaging so that the color can be seen. Probably another reason is that the product is simply getting old and drying out. It's still useable, but be aware that the texture of the lipstick is not what it should be. However, even with that limitation it stays on better than any lip product I've ever used.

EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5" LCD and "Step-On" Technology
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $59.95
3 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate and consistent, September 1, 2011
After receiving this scale, I had an appointment with my doctor and my weight on his scale and the EatSmart scale was identical. Also, once you've balanced on the scale and it's stabilized, the digital readout will flash to show your precise weight. This is a very useful feature and prevents the reading from bouncing between various numbers. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonably priced and accurate scale.

Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub with Bonus Hard Floor Wipes, FH40010B
Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub with Bonus Hard Floor Wipes, FH40010B
Price: $119.99
41 used & new from $82.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 25, 2011
We have a fair amount of tile floor in our house, and I finally grew tired of using a squeegee mop - then having to wipe the dirty water off the floor. My daughter recommended this product to me, and I found the best price through Amazon. I've used it several times now and love it! I've read some complaints about noise in other reviews, but find it no noisier than an average vacuum cleaner. The only negative comment I would have is the price of the cleaning solution.

I vacuum the floor first, then use the Floormate to spread a thin coating of the diluted cleaning solution on the floor. I go over it with the wash/scrubbing option, then again with the dry option - which sucks the dirty water up into a holding tank. Instead of waiting 15 minutes for the floor to dry, I can step on it almost immediately. The Floormate has a long cord and is reasonably light weight. After using, you'll need to empty the dirty water (you'll be amazed by how gray it is) and rinse out any leftover cleaning solution. I'll never go back to my squeegee mop!

Cuisinart DCC-1150BK 10-Cup Classic Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Cuisinart DCC-1150BK 10-Cup Classic Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Price: $89.95
18 used & new from $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 25, 2011
This is a nice looking coffeemaker and brews good tasting coffee. However - it's not nearly hot enough and has to be heated in the microwave before drinking. Also, the design of the carafe makes it very difficult to pour when the carafe is less than half full. I usually have to take the lid off at that point. I finally returned the coffeemaker and will buy another brand or model to replace it. As an aside, this was the first of many purchases that I've made through Amazon that I've had to return. They make the process as convenient for the buyer as possible, considering it's a mail-order transaction.