Profile for R. Myers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Myers RSS Feed

Lovin' Pretty Women
Lovin' Pretty Women
Price: $15.69
34 used & new from $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluegrass at its best, June 6, 2010
This review is from: Lovin' Pretty Women (Audio CD)
I have heard Steep Canyon Rangers on WUNC-FM, my local NPR station, then saw them at MerleFest with Steve Martin. They are an amazing combination of musical virtuosity, solid vocal harmonies and song lyrics. "Call the Captain" is my favorite on this CD.

Motorola V60c V60t V60g V60i V557 V551 V540 V400 v300 V330 v600 V265 V266 V276 V260 V262 A630 OEM Original Lithium-ion Battery SNN5683
Offered by OEM 4 LESS
Price: $4.44
7 used & new from $0.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and holds charge, March 5, 2008
Motorola SNN 5683 - Cellular phone battery - rechargeable - Li-Ion
I received this battery from SF Planet 3 days after ordering from
Amazon with normal shipment. It is an exact match to my original battery, now 3 years old. I installed it in the phone with no problems and charged it overnight using my wall charger. I have been using it for over 3 days now with 3 out of 3 battery bars still showing. My old battery would have been down to 1-2 bars by now. I plan to full discharge and recharge 3 cycles. I am very pleased with the performance and price of this battery.

Zojirushi EC-BD15BA Fresh Brew Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker
Zojirushi EC-BD15BA Fresh Brew Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker
Price: $79.96
28 used & new from $45.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak Coffee, February 12, 2008
Zojirushi EC-BD15 Fresh Brew Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker
I am a fairly serious coffee drinker who roasts my own coffee. I currently have a Braun Flavorselect drip coffee maker with a glass carafe and wanted a drip maker with a thermal carafe. After reading the reviews on the Fresh Brew, I purchased it mainly because it was supposed to brew at the ideal 200F temperature. I brewed two pure water runs to clean out the unit and had no problems with leakage. I checked the water running through the basket with a digital thermometer and it read 180F which was discouraging. I then brewed 6 cups of Brazil Coromandel-Fazena Sao Joao. The taste lacked the complexity I got with the Braun and lacked body. The brew water was about 170F. I will be looking for a new home for this coffee maker.