Profile for Nora R. Smith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 150

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nora R. Smith RSS Feed (Spokane, Washington, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Bahlsen Afrika Milk, 4.6-Ounce (Pack of 8)
Bahlsen Afrika Milk, 4.6-Ounce (Pack of 8)
Offered by Bargain The People
Price: $32.92
6 used & new from $19.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Like cookies? Like chocolate? Try these., January 9, 2015
These actually went to my brother, but since they're his favorites, and he hasn't complained, I assume they are their usual wonderful quality. Light wafers, very thin, covered in yummy milk chocolate for that great taste with a bit of crunch----perfect combination, and perfectly executed. These are great for just snacking, or suitable for gift giving, much like pralines or cookie assortments, because they're a touch above the normal in quality, and a lot of people who have only experienced Hershey's will be pleasantly surprised at the great taste and texture, making them something special. I use the Bahlsen cookies a lot for little tokens of appreciation when I need something not too expensive, and have no clue as to the person's likes and preferences, because even if they turn out to be diabetic, they can always give these to family members or friends (you know, special thank yous, Christmas time stocking stuffers or for doctor's offices, the mailman, that sort of thing.) Just don't mail them to anyone in summer--the soft chocolate melts easily, and then they'll either stick together, or suffer a complete melt-down.

Bad Guys of the Book of Mormon
Bad Guys of the Book of Mormon
by Dennis C. Gaunt
Price: $14.39
18 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the most funny way to get your kids to take more of ..., December 13, 2014
Absolutely the most funny way to get your kids to take more of an in depth look at the Book of Mormon---hilarious, the way he talks about the characters. Highly to be recommended as a way to engage 'modern' pre-teens and teens with a usually serious subject matter, by showing them the amusing side to it. We raised our kids with this, and they hugely enjoyed it; now we're treating their younger cousins to it, and they love it almost even more, from what I've heard.

Disney Sing Along Songs: Friend Like Me: Volume Eleven [VHS]
Disney Sing Along Songs: Friend Like Me: Volume Eleven [VHS]
VHS
Offered by THE BOOK WORM
Price: $12.98
110 used & new from $0.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice addition to the series, December 13, 2014
We've had almost all the old series of Sing Alongs for a long time, and finally broke down and bought this one, too. Very nice addition to the series. If you like the Sing Along series, this is a must. But watch out which series you're collecting for, because there are different ones (older, and more recent. Not to mention the DVDs.) But this is Disney fun at its best.

Scooby-Doo's Spookiest Tales [VHS]
Scooby-Doo's Spookiest Tales [VHS]
VHS
Offered by 3D Collectibles
Price: $5.88
40 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect one--there apparently are other versions of this, December 13, 2014
This is the perfect one--there apparently are other versions of this, which have only about half the episodes (even though they're called the same title, and have the same exact picture on the front), but this is the original, which is what we were hoping. We had an older copy that was wearing out, and the boys decided they wanted another VHS copy to replace it. We were really lucky to find this, and everyone is wildly excited to be able to watch it again to their heart's content without any tracking issues. (Needless to say, our boys are Scooby Doo fans, and we have nearly the entire collection.)

Skechers Women's Bikers-Step-Up Mary Jane Sneaker, Toffee, 8 M
Skechers Women's Bikers-Step-Up Mary Jane Sneaker, Toffee, 8 M
Price: $47.43
7 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY comfortable., November 29, 2014
Yes, these run a smidgeon large, but that's already been mentioned in other reviews, and is exactly why I bought these. I like to be able to wear them with socks, and since a wide width wasn't available anywhere, I figured these might just work---and they do! The adjustable strap helps to skinny them down when the socks are thinner, or I'm only wearing nylons, and there's no way to lose them, no matter what you're wearing in them. Just great. A quality shoe at a wonderful price, too! And I love that tread, since it gets icy around here at the drop of a hat this time of year.

Adora Brown Slouchy Boot with Buckle
Adora Brown Slouchy Boot with Buckle
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just your average doll shoe., October 17, 2014
These were exactly what I was looking for; I wanted some boots to dress a doll as Tauriel the elf from Mirkwood. The zippers down the insides aren't exactly standard elven look, but the shoes fit perfectly, and they're cute. Well made, too, if not exactly the world's greatest quality (but then, which doll items still are in this day and age! They're perfectly nice, with a good suede look, and reasonably sturdy as well, and altogether way better than some stuff you are offered for dolls.) I can certainly recommend them.
Comment Comment | Permalink

My Twinn Doll's Princess Accessories
My Twinn Doll's Princess Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Rather like the last of the dinosaurs., October 17, 2014
Couldn't believe they had any of these left: I was looking for a pair of gold sandals, and these are perfect! The other items are cute, too, but I'll probably donate them to some little kid or other, since I have no need of them. It is getting so hard to find nice things for the 23 inch my twinn dolls, I was delighted to run across this. The shoes are clear plastic across the front, with a gold heart on it, then a gold ankle strap, and the top of the sole is gold, the bottom black. Perfect fit on the 23 inch my twinn dolls, which is no wonder, since this set is made for/ sold by my twinn. Nice quality. The mirror/ brush set is plastic, the bag is pretty large, kid size, rather than doll size (if you want to use it for a reticule.) Cute, but reminds me of Barbie stuff a little (not such great quality.) But as I said, since I bought this for the shoes, I was perfectly happy.

Deluxe Junior Zippered Black Portfolio By BAGS FOR LESSTM
Deluxe Junior Zippered Black Portfolio By BAGS FOR LESSTM
Offered by Bags for Less
Price: $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So many uses for this great little case!, October 17, 2014
We have a confession to make about this one: We actually bought this as a case for an ipad mini, with some room to spare for other useful stuff. Works fabulously! The zipper all round keeps the ipad secure, the padded cover gives it quite a lot of protection against accidental drops, the main inside pocket is a near perfect size for keeping the ipad (besides saving it from getting scratched by the rest of the stuff in the case!), and it has plenty of room for all sorts of other items, besides the scribble pad and a pen. My son loves it for the convenience, and I love it for the price as much as the relief from worrying (my daughter dropped her ipod touch on our porch not long after she got it, and it's had a crack across the screen ever since---great way to waste your money!) Very versatile case, and love the quality of it, too!

Nestle Nesquik Banana Flavor Milk Shake 300 G (3 pack)
Nestle Nesquik Banana Flavor Milk Shake 300 G (3 pack)
Offered by cawtradinguk
Price: $27.55
8 used & new from $25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been these past twenty years?, October 17, 2014
As so many others before me have said, I just can't imagine why this is not sold in the U.S.! If you are a fan of flavored milk, you'll find this ranks right at the top, along with the strawberry and the vanilla. My kids are crazy about it (not to mention how much their mother likes it!) I wonder if there's a way to get Nestle to distribute it in the States, too. As for the seller, quick shipping, great price, great quality---couldn't have had a better experience. Thanks!

Gold Doll High Heels, Fits 18" American Girl Dolls & More! Doll Heels Shoes W/ Flower & Jewel.
Offered by Doll-Clothes, by My Doll's Life
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessorizing ahead!, August 24, 2014
Super cute! I was looking for a basic gold-tone sandal to go with an 18 inch Indian sari outfit, and these are both simple and elegant, sturdy enough for some real play, and yet totally cute at the same time. A very nice combination, you must admit. I haven't yet caught Sophia's making anything that wasn't great quality, and good looking as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15