Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Sooner Lawyer > Reviews

Browse

Sooner Lawyer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sooner Lawyer "boomersooner" RSS Feed (Dallas, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Galaxy S7 Case, Spigen® [Ultra Hybrid] AIR CUSHION [Crystal Clear] Clear back panel + TPU bumper for Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016) - (555CS20008)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case looked at 5 or 6 possible cases this one looks AWSOME, June 2, 2016
This case is 100% a slam dunk by Speigen. This is the FOURTH case I purchased made by Speigen. Two have been for Galaxy Note line of phones, one for an iphone. All of those cases have saved those phones from multiple 6 foot drops on to concrete or asphalt parking lots when getting out of a 4x4 vehicle. You get a thin case and one that can take punishment. When I first got the S7 I had to get a case while I was waiting on the Speigen and spend $24 at Best Buy and it looked similar to this case yet felt rubbery and the corners were really really rounded and stuck way out, a cheap design to make it more shock proof. This case makes the phone look great is is crystal clear the back. The buttons work great and it is designed very well. Love it. .
Comment Comment | Permalink

IKEA - LENNART Drawer unit, dark gray
IKEA - LENNART Drawer unit, dark gray
Offered by QQOUTLET
Price: $45.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this piece of junk, May 5, 2016
Of all products I have ordered on Amazon or online anywhere for that matter, this P.O.S. takes the cake. There is no way to put a shine on this turd, it just stinks. Flimsy metal it's not going to hold up. Too bad I can't give negative 5 stars...

ASUS MB MB169B+ 15.6" Screen LED-Lit Monitor
ASUS MB MB169B+ 15.6" Screen LED-Lit Monitor
Price: $179.99
106 used & new from $134.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB LED Monitor. Driver Installed in seconds. Read my review and beware cheaper USB LEDs!!!, January 3, 2016
This screen works great as a secondary screen to my lenovo thinkpad. I originally purchased a cheaper LED USB monitor from a different brand on Amazon and that was a total waste of $100. That cheaper monitor had a bad driver, it took me hours to figure out how to get it to work, then it did not work half the time. I then ordered this ASUS and the monitor was recognized by windows 7 and the driver installed on its own and the screen has worked every time!!

Lenovo Thinkpad Extended Life 6 cell system Battery 68+(0c52862) for T440 ,T440s, T450, T450s, T550, W550s, X240, X250 Model's
Offered by Liquid PC
Price: $89.99
24 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery works great I get nearly 20 hours of battery life., January 3, 2016
Great battery, added to my lenovo think pad with the setting for Max Battery life (with performance adjusted up slightly and screen dimmed down several notches) I have been able to reach over 18 hours of battery life, as in I can use my laptop for over 18 hours NOT talking just standby time here. This is simply amazing and my lenovo recognized the second battery and provides the time left for both the front and back battery. Works

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Leather Ranger Passcase Wallet, Tan, One Size
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Leather Ranger Passcase Wallet, Tan, One Size
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Wallet for holding all I need in a wallet, but could be slimmer., January 3, 2016
Needed a New Wallet - This seems to be a quality wallet albiet a tad on the bulky side compared to what I am used to carrying. The last two wallets I carried were a slim leather wallet that was basically a two sided leather wallet for carrying card on either side and then money in the middle of the wallet sides. It was great for being extremely slim carry, but it was really tough to get money in and out of it. Then I carried a wallet from leatherology that was very pricey, as in $70. It lasted two years but within a year the card areas were loose and did not hold things well and the photo id section actually came loose at some point with my ID inside and I lost my ID. I bout this wallet knowing it would be a tad on the bulky side and it is, I took off one star because they could have cut down on the bulk by incorporating a photo ID see through pocket into the wallet, instead of having a two part flip up window that slides into part of the wallet or can optionally be removed. If there was a see through ID built into the wallet it would have gotten 5*s.

Dell S2740L 27-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Dell S2740L 27-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Got eye strain? You want THIS monitor!!!, October 6, 2014
So I am going from a Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (in fact two) that I have used for two years. My eyes have been getting worse over the last two years from 10 hours a day 5 days a week office computer use. Until now I would NEVER get a reflective monitor and always felt the matte finish monitors provided the best eye strain relief. I was apprehensive about ordering this monitor due to most of the few negative reviews complaining about the restrictiveness. I pulled the trigger on two, hoping it would not bother me. Let me tell ya if this bothers you then your a pansy. If you do not have light sources behind you or above and reflecting down from the rear, once the monitors are on the reflection that remains is offset by the outstanding, outstanding, outstanding clarity. Text is crisp and while my prior dells seemed slightly fuzzy at times, these are incredible. If going with two you should invest $100 in at least a Geforce 640 with dual DVI or a higher card with two DVI ports. DO NOT expect equal clarity between the monitors if you are running them on anything other than DVI or if you run one DVI and the other with a DVI to display port adapter.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2014 11:25 AM PDT

SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDCZ36-064G-AFFP
Price: $15.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money and storage, not 5 star for heavy frequent data transfers, August 24, 2014
I needed a new memory stick after my Kingston Digital DataTraveler failed. The scandisk is great for 64gb price and once formatted it transfers files up to the actual 59.8gb availible storage. It seems to be about 20% slower than other 2.0 drives I have used. 54GB took about an hour to transfer. If your using it for storage of more word docs, photos or reading say movies or music off the drive it will be ok. If you plan to transfer large GB files frequently then get 3.0 drive.

Newlifestart the Old Glory U S Flag Pattern Replacement Battery Cover Plastic Back Door Housing Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ii N7100 (NO NFC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks and cracks easily., July 29, 2014
Cracked easily and one of the tabs broke. I ordered an R2D2 star wars themed cover and it has held up much better than the flag. I got alot of compliments on it, but one small drop and it broke vs the R2D2 cover has been dropped a dozen times and not a scratch.

NCAA Oklahoma Sooners Tailgater Hitch Cover
NCAA Oklahoma Sooners Tailgater Hitch Cover
Price: $37.99
9 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Boomer Sooner!! Great hitch cover for Sooner Fans!!, July 29, 2014
Boomer Sooner!! This is the second one of these I have ordered. Must lower price than found on fleabay where I paid $59.00 a few years ago. For sure you will want to order a small locking hitch cover bar to prevent theft.

Fresh Balls Lotion The Solution for Men - 5 oz tube
Fresh Balls Lotion The Solution for Men - 5 oz tube
Offered by Yes Shoppe
Price: $11.41
9 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Balls made my balls fresh!!, July 29, 2014
Fresh balls is a godsend. If you are looking at this product and you or a loved one have balls that are not so fresh at the end of the day, do not hesitate to order this product. This product makes sweaty nads smell like powder even after 24 hours, end of story and review. 10*

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5